Tight, White Boxers

RickyRooster

Literotica Guru
Here are a few more of me [well my bits really] encased in tight, white boxers. As an exhibitionist I really love the feedback. So let me have it.........good :) or bad :(

Attachments

• DCP_1141.JPG
    DCP_1141.JPG
    11.9 KB · Views: 692
  • DCP_1142.JPG
    DCP_1142.JPG
    11.7 KB · Views: 370
  • DCP_1143.jpg
    DCP_1143.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 388
  • DCP_1144.jpg
    DCP_1144.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 300
  • DCP_1145.jpg
    DCP_1145.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 418
And

A couple more

Attachments

• DCP_1146.JPG
    DCP_1146.JPG
    15.8 KB · Views: 122
  • DCP_1147.JPG
    DCP_1147.JPG
    13.1 KB · Views: 173
Hot dammmmmmmmmmm

Nothing I like better than a man in white boxers :devil:

Thank you

Rose. It's nice to know that someone looks at my threads. Better still that it's you :kiss: :rose: :kiss:

Mmmmmmmmmm

One hot sexy man!!!!

I'm liking it a lot :devil:

Love your choice of colors :cool:

Thank You

Rose :kiss: and Sun Shyne :kiss: . I'm really glad you liked them. Trying to think up new ideas for pics. I've done the panties, the bikini's, the cock shot's, the ass pics. Doesn't leave much else. Might try a few arty/moody ones. What do you think??

Well I'm sure whatever you decide on ...we will be looking :kiss: :rose:

nice to see something besides just the obvious!!!

RickyRooster said:
Rose :kiss: and Sun Shyne :kiss: . I'm really glad you liked them. Trying to think up new ideas for pics. I've done the panties, the bikini's, the cock shot's, the ass pics. Doesn't leave much else. Might try a few arty/moody ones. What do you think??

what about body shots...something that shows off your chest..those are always good ones

Thank You

Ladies. I was thinking of maybe a few moody shower/cascading water type thingummajig type wotsits. And maybe a couple of the old chest rug :rolleyes:

RickyRooster said:
Ladies. I was thinking of maybe a few moody shower/cascading water type thingummajig type wotsits. And maybe a couple of the old chest rug :rolleyes:

sounds yummy:kiss:

RickyRooster said:

Oh! Yeah, yeah, yeah! :D

Mmmmmmm

RickyRooster said:

There is almost nothing sexier than water shots. Letting it run down your sexy body, MMMMM Ricky. Your making my mouth water! :p :kiss:

Back