New here, thought I would share 1 pic!

Cutelilpumpkin

Really Really Experienced
Be nice, this is my first time EVER doing something like this.

Ok, look at page 26 for a short story I wrote about a date my man and I went on!

Once I post up more pics I'll actually catalog them!

Attachments

• DSC00947.JPG
    DSC00947.JPG
    15.1 KB · Views: 22,031
Last edited:
If you share only one pic and don't share any more I will be very disappointed. Very nice ass. Let us see more>

Thank you so much for all the responses, it is unexpected. I might put up one more. Other than that I will need to take some more pictures soon. Maybe this weekend!

I dont know what it is with those kinds of panties but christ they are just sooo hot. Especially with that pretty ass of yours in them.

MORE PLEASE!

Ok, this is REALLY the last one I have. And Im not very happy with it but I'll post it anyway.

Attachments

• DSC00992.JPG
    DSC00992.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 12,951
Cutelilpumpkin said:
Ok, this is REALLY the last one I have. And Im not very happy with it but I'll post it anyway.

What's there to be unhappy? I'm sure as hell happy.

Cutelilpumpkin said:
Wow great pic, can't wait to see more

Welcome to Lit. That was a nice pic, so far you look great. If you’ve been lurking at all you may have seen this on other new threads by new members.

Enjoy yourself, and don’t post anything you don’t feel comfortable with. Sooner or later there will be an asshole on your thread. Try not to pay any attention to them most of us are nice people, just a little perverted.

Again, have fun, and welcome to Lit. I'll be looking forward to your next post.

What other kind of pictures would you like to see? I may not answer for a half hour or so as I plan to read some more stories.

Back