Pantyhose, Panties and Boots: New Set

RickyRooster

Literotica Guru
Hi everyone. Getting a bit more adventurous and branching out into a little more than panties and bikinis. What do you think? Is it sexy or do I just look stoopid. It felt really good though, I must say.

Attachments

• DCP_1172.jpg
    DCP_1172.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 1,031
  • DCP_1173.jpg
    DCP_1173.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 726
  • DCP_1174.jpg
    DCP_1174.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 648
  • DCP_1176.jpg
    DCP_1176.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 731
I Guess

I just looked stoopid. Damn! I'm glad I kept the reciept for the boots!!!!!! :eek:

I guess I'm not much into men in panties :p but u got wonderful shots. Nice angles and stuff :D

At least someone's having fun :kiss:

Thanks Ali

Your a darling :kiss: . I know it's not to everyone's taste and it probably puts some people off. But what can I say..........I'm an exhibitionist who likes to try lot's of different things :eek:

RickyRooster said:
Your a darling :kiss: . I know it's not to everyone's taste and it probably puts some people off. But what can I say..........I'm an exhibitionist who likes to try lot's of different things :eek:

hmm I'm an exhibitionist too...how do u think a set of me in men's boxers would go over? lol prolly not well :p

Ooooh

I don't know Ali. You could wear sack cloth and ashes and make it look sexy. Post up a pic of you in boxers and let us be the judge. Go on. You know you want to :D ;) :D

RickyRooster said:
I don't know Ali. You could wear sack cloth and ashes and make it look sexy. Post up a pic of you in boxers and let us be the judge. Go on. You know you want to :D ;) :D

LMAO sack cloth and ashes? where'd ya pick up that line. Imma take a pic just for u Ricky :kiss: later...make u sweat it out a bit

Thought I'd bump this just out of interest. It's not something I do a lot [usually stop at the panties] but thought I'd see if and what [if any] kind of feedback I get.

RickyRooster said:
I just looked stoopid. Damn! I'm glad I kept the reciept for the boots!!!!!! :eek:

I don't think so. I'd have liked to have seen some more though, standing up, full length where it would show off your pretty legs. Kinda like this.....

Nothing wrong with yours though....got my attention for sure. Just a suggestion so we can see your pretty butt and legs. :kiss:

Back