TightWhiteBoxers2

RickyRooster

Literotica Guru
Here are some more of me in some more of my tight white boxers. Hope you like them a bit more than my last set :eek:

Attachments

• DCP_1193.JPG
    DCP_1193.JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 762
  • DCP_1195.JPG
    DCP_1195.JPG
    15.9 KB · Views: 484
  • DCP_1196.jpg
    DCP_1196.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 501
And

The last three. What do you think? Be honest, cruelly so if [absolutely, last resort, stop posting] necessary. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• DCP_1197.jpg
    DCP_1197.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 219
  • DCP_1198.jpg
    DCP_1198.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 168
  • DCP_1199.jpg
    DCP_1199.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 218
Thank You

Sun Shyne. It means a lot getting feed back especially from a sexy lady like you. :kiss: :kiss:

Dont know if it means much to get feedback on your jocks and package from a guy, but those FCUK brand boxer briefs are very hot. You should do a shoot in the shower with them, to help highlight things more.

Overall great shoot, i think many guys here are too shy to give praise to another guy about his package, so just keep up the good work

Thanks Jocks

No I don't mind at all. I love all feedback as I am a confirmed and well practised bi-guy. Funnily enough I've just posted compliments on your thread ;) Good suggestion too mate. Watch out for 'TightWhiteBoxers3 - In the Shower' lol

Cheers. Take care.
Ricky

Mmmmmm just found this new thread...and I love it and I think thats a great idea.......showing off your package in the shower too......

Nothing wrong with admiring the same sex...geeshhhhh if we like it...why not say so :D

Thank you

Rose. Your openess and liberal attitudes make you even sexier if that's at all possible :D :kiss: :kiss:

RickyRooster said:
Rose. Your openess and liberal attitudes make you even sexier if that's at all possible :D :kiss: :kiss:

Aww your much too kind...but hey I have a gay son...and I know what life is all about...also a grandaughter w/her partner...and I'm the one they confide in :rose:

Live and let live...love like there is no tomorrow :rose: :kiss:

Thanks

It's the way I feel....and always have...my lover is black too....so I know all about these things :rolleyes:

Maybe that's why I have lived so long :D

RickyRooster said:
Sun Shyne. It means a lot getting feed back especially from a sexy lady like you. :kiss: :kiss:
your welcome babe. and i will have to agree with the shower shots..its a great idea...keep up the great work..(pun intended)

Rick lets see you in a nice chicks thong in the shower and ill join you in a photo shoot :D, cant wait to see your shower shot though!! Dont leave us in waiting for too long

Jocks

Wish I'd read your reply before. Just got all dried up. Maybe tomorrow for the shower thong and panties shots ;)

Thank You

Tasty. I'm afraid you don't quite live up to your nickname. You are definitely a tease but you are more than just 'Tasty' you are downright DELICIOUS :kiss: :p :kiss:

RickyRooster said:
Tasty. I'm afraid you don't quite live up to your nickname. You are definitely a tease but you are more than just 'Tasty' you are downright DELICIOUS :kiss: :p :kiss:
Hehe you are too kind Ricky :catroar:
Deliciously Tasty mmmm i like that :nana:

RickyRooster said:
Dumpling :kiss: , Babes :kiss: and the lovely Sun Shyne :kiss:

I'm very, very flattered Dumpling that you've peeked at one of my other threads. I quite like that photo too. And I also like this one. Yours I believe ;)

https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=260192

P.S. Dumpling that's a very hot thread you have :p
Mhhhh,thank you *RickyRooster* :kiss:
So you like to look at tight Jeans or all nice Rearends ;) ~
hugs & :kiss: es~Ling (I would say gropes too ;) but I dont really know you ):D

Naughty Girl

Dumpling. Fabulous arse though and nicely contained in tight jeans. Love it :kiss: :kiss:

Back