As Requested; TightWhite&Wet

RickyRooster

Literotica Guru
Okay folks. Here we go for those of you who suggested I get all wet. Hope you like 'em. As you can see I certainly enjoyed takin' 'em ;) :p :D

Attachments

• DCP_1181.JPG
    DCP_1181.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 5,084
Fanning my face

OMG let me be the first to say...

HOT DAMMMMMMMMM those be very sexy sweetie :devil:

Thank You

Rose. Hope they gave you little tingle in all the right places. The thought of you and all the other kind people who requested them was what got me all excited. Take care darling and stay horny :rose: :kiss: :rose:

Woooo-weeeeee! Rick hot post, would love to massage those jocks for you in our out of the shower.

So what hot post do you have planned next

Hi Jocks, Josie and Rose

And thanks for the lovely comments. :kiss: :kiss: Don't know what's next Jocks. Maybe some outdoors? Maybe some thongs? What do you all think? :confused:

damn babe ... if you're going outdoors ... I'm coming over to watch!

Lololol

Josie you would be very welcome to watch and hopefully join in. Here is one of me outdoors taken a little while ago. Hope you like it. :kiss: :kiss:

Attachments

• BeachNude.jpg
    BeachNude.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 624
who takes them?

Rick was just wondering when you do your photographs, are they self shot or do u have someone giving a lending hand?

Mostly

They're self shot, timer etc. But sometimes I need a helping hand and sometimes I need someone to take the photo too :D ;) :D

Yeah the self timer makes things alittle easier, i really got to find myself a photographer would also mean i could take more daring shots like in a botanic gardens and teh such.

Josie you would be very welcome to watch and hopefully join in. Here is one of me outdoors taken a little while ago. Hope you like it.

just for me??? ::blushes::

you are a wonderful man ... ::lightly kisses on lips:: :kiss:

Still

Working on the outdoors shots folks but bear with me. Promise I'll have some soon. ;)

(Thinly disguised piece of self bumping) :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes:

RickyRooster said:
Working on the outdoors shots folks but bear with me. Promise I'll have some soon. ;)

(Thinly disguised piece of self bumping) :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes:

let me help you with that bumping :cathappy:

Back