Miss Trickery

Miss Trickery

Really Experienced
:rose: Hello hello :rose:

Well here's my picture thread. I suppose a little background info would do nicely here, to satisfy those questions that may arise. I'm 22 years of age, have two day jobs, work long long hours (live in hawaii on the island of Oahu), but when I get some 'me' time I like to watch rugby and maybe play some billiards. My ethnicities include: Hawaiian, Japanese, English, Scotch-Irish, Welsch, and German.

Every pic that I post usually has a watermark on it (rights and whatnot - taken by my man, who does photography) with the name I usually go by - Miss Chicane. So, anyways, without further ado, I present... my pic thread...

Venus Session
named after the brightest object in the sky, the night of the shoot.

Last edited:
Amazing...very nice, professionally done. Great pics and killer body. Thanks for sharing

Miss Trickery said:
:rose: Hello hello :rose:

Well here's my picture thread. I suppose a little background info would do nicely here, to satisfy those questions that may arise. I'm 22 years of age, have two day jobs, work long long hours, but when I get some 'me' time I like to watch rugby and maybe play some billiards. My ethnicities include: Hawaiian, Japanese, English, Scotch-Irish, Welsch, and German.

Every pic that I post usually has a watermark on it (rights and whatnot - taken by my man, who does photography) with the name I usually go by - Miss Chicane. So, anyways, without further ado, I present... my pic thread...

Venus Session
named after the brightest object in the sky, the night of the shoot.

gorgeous :devil:

Sigh

Why can't I ever find someone that looks as good as you? Very nice, glad you shared them.

Miss Trickery said:
:rose: thanks everyone... more to come!
Well I certainly love the shots that you have put together...i really do enjoy a more erotic feel to pictures, and you certainly have provided them!

Keep on posting, and i'll keep on enjoying!

:devil:

ohhh lala

mmmm they were wonderful can't wait to see more of you ...... :nana:

what?! no love for the photographer?! lol I kid, I kid... focus that attention on those pics...

thank you again for the compliments! Here's the second session of that same night. It get's a lot more naughty than those posted - we'll see about those pics though. :rose:

Debutante Session

Last edited:
Give me some sugar baby . . .

Luv your pics - and your Bruce Campbell quote! Keep em coming .. .

Let me be the first, okay well not the first, but let me sat WOW!!!!! You are incredible

Back