Just waking up.

naxalite0906

Ice Dom...
I have been a member for so long but I have never been able to post pics due to a lack of camera or a willing photographer. Now that I have recently gotten a camera phone, I thought it was time to post a few pictures. The quality isnt brilliant, but its better than nothing. Please feel free to say hello, or say any other comments or things you wanna do to me ;)

Remember, comments keept threads moving along :nana:

Last edited:
still sleepy

Hmmm.. I hate getting up when its so warm in my bed..

Last edited:
sweet dreams..

But I definately had some very sweet dreams... ;)

Last edited:
Pillow Time

Goodness... the little peek pillow pics made me smile. Hmmm, wondering if more pillow pics will follow one day soon.

Congrates on your new little thread and many wishes your way. Bump, bump, bump!

Yay..

Thanks for looking in TG.. The pillow pics were me trying to do something a little different.. Thinking about more ideas as we speak ;)

Hey, kitten.... :D

Good to see you've taken the plunge and started your own thread over here. :)

Keep on! Great pics, Nax!

Sulk said:
Hey, kitten.... :D

Good to see you've taken the plunge and started your own thread over here. :)

Keep on! Great pics, Nax!

I somehow think that my little attempt isn't going to be anywhere near as successful, or as good, as your threads have been :eek: Thank you for stopping by and saying hello.. drumming my head for more ideas, just not sure how naughty or nice to be.. Guess I'm just a little shy..

hey handsome... if you'd told me you started a thread, I'd have been here ;)
looking forward to seeing more, but I'm not here often (working on the new site)

*hugs*

babydoll2u said:
hey handsome... if you'd told me you started a thread, I'd have been here ;)
looking forward to seeing more, but I'm not here often (working on the new site)

*hugs*
:kiss: 's.. good evening sweet lady.. Thanks for stopping in and showing lil old me some support. Not sure about newer pics yet.. waiting for comments from people who I dont already know too.. :eek:

I saw the new site.. went to check it out.. i tried not to register for too many forums as i get confused.. lol.. but yours may be a place for me to settle now the other one has vanished into thin air! :confused:

ikcle_stace said:
hey babe

love the pics, please show more :D

Hey stace.. its always nice to have someone so sexy comment upon my little space on here.. thanks for stopping by :)
There will be more coming when I get a chance to take some that I'm happy with, quite limited here right now
:kiss:

pampermint said:
you are so cute! i wanna crawl into bed with you!

Come join me.. there is plenty of room ;) I'll just have to make a quick fone call telling work I can't make it in today tho :devil:

Last edited:
Just a small bump for my own lil thread so say good morning to everyone and because I'm sure some of my friends on here still havent said hello :)

I know i'm being slow with the pics, but I'm trying to be a bit more imaginative as people wont wanna see just me.. lol

Good morning, kitten......... :kiss:

Hope this finds you well and happy. Any more adventures in video?

naxalite0906 said:
:kiss: 's.. good evening sweet lady.. Thanks for stopping in and showing lil old me some support. Not sure about newer pics yet.. waiting for comments from people who I dont already know too.. :eek:

I saw the new site.. went to check it out.. i tried not to register for too many forums as i get confused.. lol.. but yours may be a place for me to settle now the other one has vanished into thin air! :confused:

and you haven't even been back :eek: :rolleyes: *sigh*
the site is growing pretty good... friendly people, lots of variety.

I have no idea what happened to A&E... someone told me they'd talked to Brinnie and she said it was a server crash and she was looking for temporary hosting... that was almost 2 weeks ago. As far as I know, nothing else has happened. Even if it does come back, I doubt I'd go back to it now.

And I seem to have lost some of the close friendships I made there... guess they weren't all that close :rolleyes: *shrugs* oh well.....

naxalite0906 said:
Just a small bump for my own lil thread so say good morning to everyone and because I'm sure some of my friends on here still havent said hello :)

I know i'm being slow with the pics, but I'm trying to be a bit more imaginative as people wont wanna see just me.. lol

now just who do you think we'd wanna see, coming to your thread?

Yay.. the thread has started moving.. :nana:
*spanks myself for not having more pictures*

Apologies, but hopefully some soon..

Sulk said:
Good morning, kitten......... :kiss:

Hope this finds you well and happy. Any more adventures in video?

Nope.. there is just the one video and so far thats all I am planning to record.. lol
I'm still shy and I don't think I want to do/show more than what it is. If you wanna see me (yup.. all alone I'm afraid) you will have to hunt me down on msn so I can send it, I doubt I'll post it. Tried some pics in the shower before.. its damn hard with a shitty camera phone that won't stay propped up.. lol
As for being well and happy.. I guess I can say I am well.. depends what you mean by happy. I'm smiling, but it doesnt mean much right now. I have applied for a job I really want though, so I am very nervous about that. Problem is that it may be out of my depth, but I have to at least try. Thanks for popping by :rose:

Back