Personal interviews of our sexy Lit men.

wildfyre

Dear One
A wonderfully sexy friend gave Dwise and I the idea for a new thread. We will be inviting our sexy friends here to be "interviewed". We will ask each victim...I mean participant ( ;) ) the same questions and based on the answers will ask a few follow up questions. We want this to be a fun and sexy way for us to all get to know each other better.

Revised rules--please read!!
Based on feedback from our readers, the executive board of the Interview thread has made a decision to change things up a little. We appreciate and thank you for all the enthusiasm and support that we have received for this thread. Having said that, this thing has taken on a life of it's own and it's turning into a bit of a monster!! :) To make it easier for the board to manage this thread (and make it less confusing for our interviewees), we've had to implement these changes. Please read the revised rules and we thank you in advance for your cooperation in following them. :kiss:
Signed,
The Executive board
Wildfyre, Montrealgirl and NymphGoddess

1. Have fun!! If you aren't having a good time it means there's something wrong. If this happens, please contact me, MG or NG so we can try to fix the problem.

2. If you wish to be interviewed or to nominate someone, please post a note on the list. You can also PM MG, NG or me with the request. If you are nominating someone other than yourself, we will contact that person off list to see if they wish to come out and play. There is no obligation for anyone to be interviewed and we will respect anyone's wishes not to be.

3. We have a list of men waiting to be interviewed (I will be posting this list several times a week so everyone will have an idea when their turn is coming up.). We want to make sure that everyone gets their *15 minutes of fame* so to that end, please do not jump in and answer questions meant for someone else. We will get to everyone in time and if there is a question you really want to answer, post your response during your *15 minutes*. :D

4. With regards to the *general questions*. We are going to restrict questions thrown out to *everyone* to the current and past interviewees only. Again, if you haven't had your *official* grilling yet and there's a question you want to answer, just hold your response until your turn comes up. MG will be posting a list of general questions on Monday, Wednesday and Friday of each week.

5. We encourage audience participation so if you have a general question that you would like to ask, please PM it to MG, NG or me so it can be added to the list MG sends out.

6. If an interviewee's answer sparks a follow up question, please feel free to post the question on the thread. We do ask that you only post questions directed to a specific person (see rule 5 for general questions). Please try to remember to include the person's name in your post so we know who the question is for.

7. If at any time you no longer wish to be interviewed, or you just don't want to answer a specific question, a simple no or no comment is all you need to give. No explanations are required (unless you really want to give us one to appease our nosey nature ;) ). We have a great group of people here so if you don't want to answer, no one will flame you or throw rocks at your head!! :D

8. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That one bears repeating as it's our most important rule!!

Last edited:
wildfyre said:
A wonderfully sexy friend gave Dwise and I the idea for a new thread. We will be inviting our sexy friends here to be "interviewed". We will ask each victim...I mean participant ( ;) ) the same questions and based on the answers will ask a few follow up questions. We want this to be a fun and sexy way for us to all get to know each other better.

Hello all......this should be a fun way to get to know all the sexy secrets of our lit guys...we're going to have fun! If you'd like to request an invite...we'll happily respond to a pm ....

Sounds like a cool thread, I'll peek in and see what you girls manage to reveal!

Rebel Rose said:
Who's the first victim....... er participant? ;) :devil:
We've sent out the first invite to Fitness_Freak....the one responsible for the birth of this thread!! :)

wildfyre said:
We've sent out the first invite to Fitness_Freak....the one responsible for the birth of this thread!! :)

Doing my "happy dance" waiting for FF to make his appearance :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

I am formulating my answers.....

:rose:

Such great questions ( who said that !), deserve great answers...

:devil:

I will respond out of order because I'm working on the others...

"What does the opposite sex think is your best feature ?"

Ladies always comment on my legs. They are built for speed, power and heavy thrusting…Ha,ha…. Screw quarters; you could bounce a 2 x 4 off these babies with no problem…

Bing !

and

Bang !

;)

Fitness_Freak said:
I will respond out of order because I'm working on the others...

"What does the opposite sex think is your best feature ?"

Ladies always comment on my legs. They are built for speed, power and heavy thrusting…Ha,ha…. Screw quarters; you could bounce a 2 x 4 off these babies with no problem…

Bing !

and

Bang !

;)

whew....*fanning myself*

that was a really good start.....lets see if we can handle the rest of your response..... :devil: :kiss:

"People would not believe that (fill in the blank) !"

I go commando much of the time. The ladies don’t realize how easily accessible I am….Ha,ha…

Or that I am a good dancer….I don’t fit the stereotype…

;)

Fitness_Freak said:
"People would not believe that (fill in the blank) !"

I go commando much of the time. The ladies don’t realize how easily accessible I am….Ha,ha…

Or that I am a good dancer….I don’t fit the stereotype…

;)

do tell......how very nice...and u're HOW far from Philly?? :devil:

"What do you find sexy that most people don’t ?"

This will date me…..women in white high tops (or pink, or combination)…

Long fingernails on women….real, fake; doesn’t matter. French manicure, or painted..don’t care….just long..

Seeing either one just makes me want to grab and mount the girl right there….!

:devil: :p :devil:

"What is your latest sexual fantasy ?"

For some reason, I can’t get the “Workout Fuck” fantasy out of my head. I will let this picture speak for itself…

Oh Yeah...!

With people watching, of course......

That kind of adds to it.....the double social taboo...the act itself plus the observers...

;)

Fitness_Freak said:
"What is your latest sexual fantasy ?"

For some reason, I can’t get the “Workout Fuck” fantasy out of my head. I will let this picture speak for itself…

Oh Yeah...!

With people watching, of course......

That kind of adds to it.....the double social taboo...the act itself plus the observers...

;)

OMG YES!!!

you just planted SO many ideas in my mind.... :devil: :kiss: :nana:

"What was your greatest sexual adventure ?"

Years ago, my best friend brought his girlfriend to town. She was really pretty. She had nice legs and liked to wear mini-skirts. We all ended up at this bar, and after quite a few drinks we were feeling no pain. We started playing pinball and enjoying the game. It was her turn, and during her play she kept bending over the machine seductively.

My friend simply turned up her skirt ( no panties ! ) ,and started massaging her rear and pussy right then and there. She made no attempt to turn down her skirt and just kept playing.

After about a minute of this, I thought, “ I’m joining this parade!” So I started in on her also. One hand from behind massaging her asshole, one hand from the front on her pussy lips. The “audience” began to take note that this women had four hands on her and she was liking it…!

She was extremely wet, and she was having trouble controlling her “stance” as well as her moans…

We proceeded to get her out of there quickly, and took her to my place…

We tag-teamed her for days… she was insatiable….!

They were boyfriend/girlfriend for quite awhile…Ha,ha….

Last edited:
Fitness_Freak said:
How did I do ?

What Do I Win ? Ha, ha....!

:nana:

hmmmm...Fyre and I will have to talk about what you win...sassy boy......just the way we like you :kiss:

Fitness_Freak said:
How did I do ?

What Do I Win ? Ha, ha....!

:nana:

you're in wild and dwise's capable hands - I'm sure they'll be easy on you, atleast at first ;)

keiffers said:
you're in wild and dwise's capable hands - I'm sure they'll be easy on you, atleast at first ;)

*whispering* shshshshshshsh don't tell!!!!!!!

Back