Northern Arizona People - stand up and be counted

BeachGurl2

Sarcastic Smart Sexyass
Okay, it was talked about on the Arizona thread, so I just decided to do it. Where are all the Northern Arizona people? I know that there are some out there because I've chatted with a couple. But I know there have to be more of us here. So, tell us a little about yourself and where you are in Northern Arizona.

I'm in the Prescott area. 40, divorced with kids. I'm fairly new to lit, and enjoying meeting such interesting people. :rose:

hey Hey, I am from Montana but I did play a little football in the day in Flagstaff

Dave-2223 said:
hey Hey, I am from Montana but I did play a little football in the day in Flagstaff
Hey, Dave. That's cool. Got my degree at NAU. :cool:

BeachGurl2 said:
Hey, Dave. That's cool. Got my degree at NAU. :cool:

Oops, mine is from MSU but I thought your cheerleaders were better looking than ours.

Dave-2223 said:
Oops, mine is from MSU but I thought your cheerleaders were better looking than ours.
Yeah, well. I guess that would make you happy to visit Flagstaff, huh? ;)

Hello fellow NAZ person

Hi....I am from Prescott and graduated from NAU. I would love to chat with you.

pvaz said:
Hi....I am from Prescott and graduated from NAU. I would love to chat with you.
Hey, PV. I'm honored that my thread was your first post! Great to see NA people here. :rose: Feel free to shoot me a PM.

hey i was born and live in arizona though in scottsdale i fly all over the state for business nice airport you have in flag and it's a damn bit cooler enjoy the demize of the bark beetles

katpilot said:
hey i was born and live in arizona though in scottsdale i fly all over the state for business nice airport you have in flag and it's a damn bit cooler enjoy the demize of the bark beetles
Hey, Kat and Steve. Glad to meet you. Welcome to the NA thread! :rose:

BeachGurl2 said:
Okay, it was talked about on the Arizona thread, so I just decided to do it. Where are all the Northern Arizona people? I know that there are some out there because I've chatted with a couple. But I know there have to be more of us here. So, tell us a little about yourself and where you are in Northern Arizona.

I'm in the Prescott area. 40, divorced with kids. I'm fairly new to lit, and enjoying meeting such interesting people. :rose:

She does enjoy meeting interesting people. The first night we talked she came over and she and the wife and I had some drinks. It was "sex on the beach" to fit in with her name here on lit. It tell ya, the softness of her skin, the glow of her eyes, the bubbling of the chest.......really makes you think you are on the beach.

She had my wife and I take the pix for her AV. She was a little shy so we had to tie her hands behind her back.....well the rest of the evening just got better.

Hi BG.......hope to see you again!! :nana: :p :kiss: :D

turboguy said:
She does enjoy meeting interesting people. The first night we talked she came over and she and the wife and I had some drinks. It was "sex on the beach" to fit in with her name here on lit. It tell ya, the softness of her skin, the glow of her eyes, the bubbling of the chest.......really makes you think you are on the beach.

She had my wife and I take the pix for her AV. She was a little shy so we had to tie her hands behind her back.....well the rest of the evening just got better.

Hi BG.......hope to see you again!! :nana: :p :kiss: :D
Smartass :p

preskitt.man said:
You're a long way from the Beach here in Prescott. Hope you like it. i do.
Yes, a very long way, since my beach is in Alabama! Glad to meet you, Preskitt. :rose:

BeachGurl2 said:

Hi BeachGurl....I'm not in AZ yet, but am planning a move to the Sedona area in the next couple of weeks. Looking forward to meeting some other Litsters from AZ.

:kiss:

preskitt.man said:
You're a long way from the Beach here in Prescott. Hope you like it. i do.

Preskitt....as in bisuit.....LOL....he is a native.......Welcome aboard!!

wildfyre said:
Hi BeachGurl....I'm not in AZ yet, but am planning a move to the Sedona area in the next couple of weeks. Looking forward to meeting some other Litsters from AZ.

Hey, Wildfyre. Sedona is great. Love going there. And you'll have to visit Jerome - my fave place in AZ. Welcome to AZ. :rose:

wildfyre said:

I sense an Arizona lit gathering coming on.....in NORTHERN az this time!!

BeachGurl2 said:
Hey, Wildfyre. Sedona is great. Love going there. And you'll have to visit Jerome - my fave place in AZ. Welcome to AZ. :rose:

well of course ....all the hippie chicks hang out there that don't shower!! LMFAO!!

turboguy said:
:p

If I remember right you had a red ass by nights end?!?!?!
You're going to scare everyone away with that kind of talk. Maybe next time it should be your ass that's red. . . :nana:

turboguy said:
well of course ....all the hippie chicks hang out there that don't shower!! LMFAO!!
You're feeling good tonight, aren't you? On a roll? Just you wait . . . :devil:

BeachGurl2 said:
You're going to scare everyone away with that kind of talk. Maybe next time it should be your ass that's red. . . :nana:

Promise to kiss it better afterwards??

BeachGurl2 said:
You're feeling good tonight, aren't you? On a roll? Just you wait . . . :devil:

Oh don't tease!!

And me feeling good is all PK's fault!!

BeachGurl2 said:
Thanks...I can't wait to get there! I fell in love with the red rocks and don't think I'll ever leave! :)

You'll have to let me know if there is a Lit gathering! ;)

Back