fenderman68 and purpleflower's first pic thread

fenderman68

Literotica Guru
We've been checking out other people's pics and thought maybe it was time to try to start our own. Hope you guys and girls like them.

Here's one to start......

Attachments

• ampic01.JPG
    ampic01.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 13,600
fenderman68 said:
We've been checking out other people's pics and thought maybe it was time to try to start our own. Hope you guys and girls like them.

That's a great start!! Keep it going!!

welcome to posting

fenderman68 said:

Welcome and nice start thats a one and a two ======

Thanks for the great comments so far. Here's one more then for now.....

I have been waiting for you two to host a thread...I look forward to seeing a lot more of you both!

MG :kiss:

montrealgirl said:
I have been waiting for you two to host a thread...I look forward to seeing a lot more of you both!

MG :kiss:

Well....with responses like yours MG....how could we refuse? ;)

All of them are HOT!

The last one, with the glasses....sweet!!! Is that one on the Glasses thread too?

Thanks for the replies!!!!! We had a request for another BJ pic....so here goes..... :p

Coven911 said:
All of them are HOT!

The last one, with the glasses....sweet!!! Is that one on the Glasses thread too?

No actually it was from our thread in the personals section. Perhaps we should have posted it in the glasses thread too?

fenderman68 said:
No actually it was from our thread in the personals section. Perhaps we should have posted it in the glasses thread too?

I think so. She looks HOT, but to some VERY hot in the glasses.

Also, that last BJ pic was HARD to take.

Looks like she LOVES that tool of yours!

Coven911 said:
I think so. She looks HOT, but to some VERY hot in the glasses.

Also, that last BJ pic was HARD to take.

Looks like she LOVES that tool of yours!

Yes...she definitely loves to give me head!!!! I have seen her with a few others that she enjoyed as well though. ;)

very very nice, i just love women touching their breasts. Cute fingernails in that bj pic too :)

Looks like you two have a good time together, i love it when couples post their pics, now we just have to think up some fun requests for your next "session" :nana:

spyro1123 said:
very very nice, i just love women touching their breasts. Cute fingernails in that bj pic too :)

Looks like you two have a good time together, i love it when couples post their pics, now we just have to think up some fun requests for your next "session" :nana:

Hmmmm....can't wait to hear the suggestions!!!! ;)

Back