MrsBuns T&A and then some Thread !!!!

Do you like what you see and should I continue?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mrsbuns

Literotica Guru
Well, my husband finally convinced me to start posting some pics again. I hope these will meet with your satisfaction...I certainly know my husband and I enjoyed the taking of these pictures and I love thinking of making men hard just looking at me...

Thank Him, and OMG THANK YOU!

Mrsbuns said:
Well, my husband finally convinced me to start posting some pics again. I hope these will meet with your satisfaction...I certainly know my husband and I enjoyed the taking of these pictures and I love thinking of making men hard just looking at me...

I'm glad he did :) you have a great body. I would love to hold it ...kiss it ..OMG can I make love to you :nana: :p :nana:

ToSober said:
MrsBunns...great tattoo sweetie.... :rose:

Thanks, but it is only temporary. My husband wants me to get a permanent one, but I'm a little hesitant. We have been playing around with some temporary ones though. Here is another one we tried... Which looks better?

luvcumanytime said:
I'm glad he did :) you have a great body. I would love to hold it ...kiss it ..OMG can I make love to you :nana: :p :nana:

Thank you for the compliment !!! Sorry though, only my husband gets to reap the benefits of my affections... :kiss:

Well in my mind ..

Mrsbuns said:
Thank you for the compliment !!! Sorry though, only my husband gets to reap the benefits of my affections... :kiss:
Well when I will dream of you in my mind... thank him for sharing your pictures. You have a lovely body. :nana:

mmmm...

Mrsbuns said:
Thanks, but it is only temporary. My husband wants me to get a permanent one, but I'm a little hesitant. We have been playing around with some temporary ones though. Here is another one we tried... Which looks better?
:rose: ... They're both nice... ohhhh... you meant the tattoos? ... :rose: :devil:

Here are a few from the other night...Now you know why my husband is known as bunslover...LOL...I have to be in the right mood for this, but my husband sure loves it when I am...

Here are a few more shots for today...Some are rather risque and others are fairly mild...

well well.. .Hiya MsBuns :kiss: :kiss:
Nice to see you on board. You have been missed.

Spaz :p

You

Great pics...Thank you...glad to see you like it in your ass....how about a anal creampie??

supahspaz said:
well well.. .Hiya MsBuns :kiss: :kiss:
Nice to see you on board. You have been missed.

Spaz :p

Why Thank you kind sir !!! It took a little time, but Bunslover can be quite convincing when he wants something...LOL...How have you been?

ks2000 said:
Great pics...Thank you...glad to see you like it in your ass....how about a anal creampie??

I will see what we can do... Like I said, I have to be in a certain mood before we go that far, but I'll see the next time.

Blushing...

ClosetStoryLovr said:
sexy ass, and lucky husband to be able to put it in there like that... :cool:

Thank you for the compliment !!!

Mrsbuns said:
Why Thank you kind sir !!! It took a little time, but Bunslover can be quite convincing when he wants something...LOL...How have you been?
I have been well. Yes he is a convincing sort ;)

supahspaz said:
I have been well. Yes he is a convincing sort ;)

Well, if all goes well and everyone likes what they see, we will be here for a long time to come...Come back and see me when you can !!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

W O W MrsBuns....

as i have said before, what an ass, what a woman :kiss:

thanks for sharing

FunCpl said:
W O W MrsBuns....

as i have said before, what an ass, what a woman :kiss:

thanks for sharing

Thank you for that !!! You made my day !!!

Back