I was too tired last night...

FurryFury

Addict of Sensation
At first, then suddenly I was in the kitchen sneaking a mini Butterfinger. (Mini bars = less guilt, Ahh!)

My husband was putting some really noisy ice cubes in his Stinger drink.

I don't know what happened but suddenly the wire wisk was in my hand flailing away at his ass. Not sure what made that transition happen. I was just bursting with energy then!

(I think it's that one lil glas of red wine that makes me fall asleep while watching Lost or Commander in Chef but he can keep drinking, NOT fair!)

Fury :rose:

Anyone care to hear what he said to me after I was pounding his ass and scrambling his eggs with the wire wisk? *chuckles*

FurryFury said:
Anyone care to hear what he said to me after I was pounding his ass and scrambling his eggs with the wire wisk? *chuckles*

Imagines you dressed for battle with a strainer on your head for a helmet....and beating his ass...

Listens to what he had to say....

FurryFury said:

Ooh, ooh, ooh! Me, me, me!

RJMasters said:
Imagines you dressed for battle with a strainer on your head for a helmet....and beating his ass...

Listens to what he had to say....

I LOVE that idea! Gets ready to use that next time!

graceanne said:
Ooh, ooh, ooh! Me, me, me!

He said, "That's okay but you have a wire whip there too..." So I grabbed it and beat him with that! Be careful what you want...*L*

And next he said...any guesses?

graceanne said:
I know, I know! "OW!" Am I right?

*hands over bag of cookies* Yesss, good job! You are the winner of this round! *giggles*

"Ouch!" He said.

"You better watch out Slick, I'm gonna scramble those eggs!" I said, my cold hands were suddenly all over him to the point his pants were forced down.

"You're asking for it." He said laughing and rubbing his ass as he turned towards me.

I backed him up against the sink molesting him further.

"Clean the grits out of your mouth Pod, you're in the one in trouble here." I said grabbing a piece of ice.

*grins*

FurryFury said:
*hands over bag of cookies* Yesss, good job! You are the winner of this round! *giggles*

"Ouch!" He said.

"You better watch out Slick, I'm gonna scramble those eggs!" I said, my cold hands were suddenly all over him to the point his pants were forced down.

"You're asking for it." He said laughing and rubbing his ass as he turned towards me.

I backed him up against the sink molesting him further.

"Clean the grits out of your mouth Pod, you're in the one in trouble here." I said grabbing a piece of ice.

*grins*

Sounds like you had as much fun as me last night. :D

graceanne said:
Sounds like you had as much fun as me last night. :D

Ooh! Now I want to hear what YOU did!

But there was MORE to what we did too.

(Can anyone tell I've been reading James Lee Burke the past few days? The dialog should tip ya off if you've ever read his stuff. I wanna grow up and write just like him someday!)

Remember those checklists I talked about doing the other night? Well they figured into what happened next.

graceanne said:
Suffice it to say that K's feeling A LOT better. :nana:

Oooh! Tell!

Um, I want more info girl!

Yeah mine is feeling better too. Seldom sounds like he is coughing up a lung now but I figured I can afford to lose my voice now and can kiss him anyway. I only have two more gigs this week.

I pulled him into the bedroom threatening him with that ice, he HATES temp play and made him dress in something unusual. *rubs hands together in glee*

FurryFury said:
Um, I want more info girl!

Yeah mine is feeling better too. Seldom sounds like he is coughing up a lung now but I figured I can afford to lose my voice now and can kiss him anyway. I only have two more gigs this week.

I pulled him into the bedroom threatening him with that ice, he HATES temp play and made him dress in something unusual. *rubs hands together in glee*

We had fun with a belt. On my bottom. :D You should have seen it - nice and bright pink.

graceanne said:
We had fun with a belt. On my bottom. :D You should have seen it - nice and bright pink.

That's better! I can almost hear the sounds of leather hitting flesh right now!

FurryFury said:
That's better! I can almost hear the sounds of leather hitting flesh right now!

Yep, definate sounds of leather hitting flesh. Lotsa fun. Quite frankly, I was pretty horny. He's been so sick that all we've been getting is quicky's (like 10 minutes) here and there.

graceanne said:
Yep, definate sounds of leather hitting flesh. Lotsa fun. Quite frankly, I was pretty horny. He's been so sick that all we've been getting is quicky's (like 10 minutes) here and there.

Po thang!

I understand. Mine is on vacation this week while I keep working so except for Tuesday night when I was also too tired we've been making the most of it.

It sounds like you both had a great time,

Either of you going to share more details?

Please

Pretty please????

:kiss: :kiss:

A kiss each, now you have the kiss can you tell us more?

shy slave said:
It sounds like you both had a great time,

Either of you going to share more details?

Please

Pretty please????

:kiss: :kiss:

A kiss each, now you have the kiss can you tell us more?

You talked me into it!

So have you ever had a guy you loved tell you he didn't like your swim suit???
Not just tell you but really keep harping on it??
*grr*

(It's related, I promise.)

Ohhhhh, you are both making me so jealous for real life!

More....more....more! :D

FurryFury said:
You talked me into it!

So have you ever had a guy you loved tell you he didn't like your swim suit???
Not just tell you but really keep harping on it??
*grr*

(It's related, I promise.)

K's not that stupid. Harping on my only swim suit is a good way to make sure I won't go swimming anymore, cause I'm self consious in my swim suit.

btw - my swim suit is HIDEOUS. [Rant ahead]Why is it that all plus size swim suites are GROSS! :mad: First they have this huge print that makes you look even fatter than you are, then their's the stupid little skirts which makes you ass look a mile wide. You might as well put a sign over my head that says 'WIDE LOAD'! :mad:

I have a ton of swim suits some fit better than others. Yeah a guy isn't too wise to harp as you will soon see...

Well on our lil inventory the other night he rated being forced to dress in women's clothing highly. Surprised me a LOT!

So, I tried to put a corset on him my ex gave me just before he walked out but it didn't fit. Then I had an idea. A wonderful idea. The bikini he hated! Oh yesss! That was perfect. So this little blue sparkly string top went on and then the "boy short" bottom. Over that I put a black cover up that was see through. I got it from Federicks and if feels soooo good!

Not long ago I did a strip / lap / body dance thing for him wearing just that one see through thing. So I told him while I was brushing my teeth and such he was to pick out a cd and when I got back he was to strip for me.

*GRINS*

When I got back, I took off my jeans and socks but kept on my Flannel top and white cotton panties. I got in bed, pulled up the covers and told him to hit it.

There is more, a lot more...

Kay, there is more and yes, eventually the tables are turned but NOT for a while.

If anyone cares to know more let me know.

I'm going be hitting the bed with my kitty and my Burke novel soon so I can be fresh and sweet for the kiddies and my gigs in the morning.

FurryFury said:
Kay, there is more and yes, eventually the tables are turned but NOT for a while.

If anyone cares to know more let me know.

I'm going be hitting the bed with my kitty and my Burke novel soon so I can be fresh and sweet for the kiddies and my gigs in the morning.

I wanna know!

After his dance, my love laid down across my lap naked and asked if that was the worst thing I'd ever seen or what. He said, "You should spank me if it was."

Well I have to say one of the things I love best about him is his ass. Having it there on my lap was mighty enticing. Honestly he doesn't strip dance as well as I do. In fact, he didn't even rub himself against me!!! WTF? Still I personally was satisfied, for I expected what he did to go about like that. He is a great ballroom type dancer this is just not his forte. So...

I spanked the hell outta him until my hand was all tired and stingy. *chuckles* Then I said.

"The dance was fine but you seemed to want to be spanked and I felt like doing that. Now get up." I got out from under the down comforter, my little flannel shirt reached to just the tops of thighs and my white cotton panties were still on.

"I've got clothes on. You don't. That puts me in charge still. Lay down." I said. "Close your eyes slick it's about to get bumpy."

I got out some toys and grabbed the same belt he had immobilized me with two nights before. When I found out not only can he tied shit on me well but it's dangerous as hell. This belt has two metal grommets all up and down it so you can cinch it as little as three inches wide.

I notice he peaked some and he was going to pay for that. I attached one of his arms with that belt to one of our wooden four posters that are topped by so called cannon balls. Then got a leather sap like belt and did his other arm.

I put his ass up high on a pillow and began to torture him with my mouth, hands and a small flail. It was all just to get him ready for what I had planned all along to do with him. I wanted him as excited and ready as possible before I really started.

He HATES it when I mess with his nipples so I gave them a LOT of attention. Kissing nibbling and sucking on them before pulling them with my teeth, then pinching hard and flicking them before flailing them.

I worked my way down his body repeating in places that made him jump until he stopped jumping cause that ain't so fun then.

Finally I was back up and at his cock...

FurryFury said:
After his dance, my love laid down across my lap naked and asked if that was the worst thing I'd ever seen or what. He said, "You should spank me if it was."

Well I have to say one of the things I love best about him is his ass. Having it there on my lap was mighty enticing. Honestly he doesn't strip dance as well as I do. In fact, he didn't even rub himself against me!!! WTF? Still I personally was satisfied, for I expected what he did to go about like that. He is a great ballroom type dancer this is just not his forte. So...

I spanked the hell outta him until my hand was all tired and stingy. *chuckles* Then I said.

"The dance was fine but you seemed to want to be spanked and I felt like doing that. Now get up." I got out from under the down comforter, my little flannel shirt reached to just the tops of thighs and my white cotton panties were still on.

"I've got clothes on. You don't. That puts me in charge still. Lay down." I said. "Close your eyes slick it's about to get bumpy."

I got out some toys and grabbed the same belt he had immobilized me with two nights before. When I found out not only can he tied shit on me well but it's dangerous as hell. This belt has two metal grommets all up and down it so you can cinch it as little as three inches wide.

I notice he peaked some and he was going to pay for that. I attached one of his arms with that belt to one of our wooden four posters that are topped by so called cannon balls. Then got a leather sap like belt and did his other arm.

I put his ass up high on a pillow and began to torture him with my mouth, hands and a small flail. It was all just to get him ready for what I had planned all along to do with him. I wanted him as excited and ready as possible before I really started.

He HATES it when I mess with his nipples so I gave them a LOT of attention. Kissing nibbling and sucking on them before pulling them with my teeth, then pinching hard and flicking them before flailing them.

I worked my way down his body repeating in places that made him jump until he stopped jumping cause that ain't so fun then.

Finally I was back up and at his cock...

How's your throat feel today?

graceanne said:
How's your throat feel today?

*purrrs* Not too bad, though the general consensus of opinion around here is that I am running a fever. Yes, you guessed it, I did some deep throating but that's not all I did.

I also took a bullet vibe out. Running it and my mouth, tongue, hands over his cock I got it to dance of it's own free will. I just love to watch a cock dance.

I also began to lube his ass up. Personally I just love that feeling of cold lube dripping down my crack but it makes him jump and yell. *smiles*

Back