Year end Tarot card readings come early this year.

gypsywitch

sappy n' sassy
Those who would like to have readings done may contact me via PM or leave your specifics here in this thread for year end tarot card work. Be sure to let me know if we can all see your reading or if you want your reply in private.

Is this really my third year doing this? wow...

My first exposure was with senior family who used regular playing cards so you can just use your deck at home to lay the spread and I'll use that since its your hands and your energy where ever you are.

Some may recognize the terms in my replies since when I was a teen I was intesively trained on the Rider Waitte deck by my grandmother. It is considered the 'original' tarot deck.

Please let me know if its a general reading or if you were posing a certain question when you laid your cards. To keep things simpler I use the Tree of Life spread which has less cards and is quite effective to new people trying to grasp the concepts.

Shuffle your playing cards and pull them randomly from the deck. Lay them starting at the bottom of your 'tree' and work up. All cards can be laid upright. I don't consider upside down cards as negative at this level of 'play.'

In the past people have been pretty happy and somewhat amazed at their results. Let's see how you do this year. :cattail:

Card 1 = roots ~ the base of your life and health

Card 2 = trunk ~ the strength you carry (goes above 1)

Card 3, 4, and 5 = branches ~ past which is fading on the left, middle for right now, and future on the right

now your spread looks like a T

Card 6 = blossom ~ things in the works (goes above 3-4)

Card 7 = fruit ~ the fruit of your labor (goes above 4-5)

Card 8 = higher graces or more knowledge if you think you need more insight, but most do not need this one

Sometimes I pull an eighth card for you to help me wrap things up.

The end of this month is going to be busier than usual for me this year so I'll work on these from now 'till about next Tuesday.

Ready?

GO!

That actually sounds interesting, I've never seen Tarot card readings done before.

You just use a regular deck of cards?

Ok here's mine:

1=6 Spades
2=6 Diamonds
3=10 Spades
4=Ace of Spades
5=9 Clubs
6=10 Clubs
7=6 Clubs
8=7 Hearts

Just being general here....what's that mean?

Do me! Do me good, you hot horny gypsy slut!

Edit to add. I know i have a tarot deck somewhere around here , should i use that instead?

Last edited:
bisexplicit said:
That actually sounds interesting, I've never seen Tarot card readings done before.

You just use a regular deck of cards?
Yes, you use your regular playing cards at home.

There are now decks with pictures on them that are very popular but I tend to just run with my specific family teachings. Since Gypsy Magic was illegal, they claimed that it was just a game. "No officer... no magic here."

Do you know the Sting song Shape of my heart?

He deals the cards as a meditation
And those he plays never suspect
He doesn't play for the money he wins
He doesn't play for the respect
He deals the cards to find the answer
The sacred geometry of chance
The hidden law of probable outcome
The numbers lead a dance

I know that the spades are the swords of a soldier
I know that the clubs are weapons of war
I know that diamonds mean money for this art
But that's not the shape of my heart

OK ~ so the point has come up that I give different types of readings for different types of people. And thanks for the PM. ;)

For Blue, he will get a reading that is based on the cards but I do have some prior knowledge to his life condition for the most part, and we are friendly. He also doesn't get spooked easily so I can get a little out there if I want.

For gman, I can pull the cards here for him and we have a spiritual connection so his reading is not only based on general life knowledge but I can be more openly psychic with him.

If I don't know you, then I'm more inclined to just go straight with the direct meanings of the card symbols and not get into there interconnections or my own additional insights very much.

Hey...I want one. I have questions that need to be answered and stuff.

gypsywitch said:
O

For gman, I can pull the cards here for him and we have a spiritual connection so his reading is not only based on general life knowledge but I can be more openly psychic with him.

Sweet! So I dont have to do anything except bask in the aura of your delphic deliciousness? Can you make me cum from just thinking about it?

I haven't had my cards read in ages.

I need to go to work now. Can I make an appointment (so to speak) for later today? I'll dig out my cards after work.

My reading will most likely be "Man, you are seriously fucked."

I am afraid to find out. :(

From the top down,

jack clubs
10 spades
8 clubs
10 hearts
king spades
4 spades
queen hearts
queen clubs

So, give to me straight, Doc. How long do I have?

kobalt.9 said:
Hey...I want one. I have questions that need to be answered and stuff.

1) Yes. the new x box is worth the money, but wait untill they get the bugs out and the price comes down a bit(about 6 months)

2) Yes, you will finally get laid, but it will cost you.(Dont pay leas than $50).

3) No, chess is not just for pussies anymore

gman23 said:
Sweet! So I dont have to do anything except bask in the aura of your delphic deliciousness? Can you make me cum from just thinking about it?
Yes.

Yes I can.

bronzeage said:
From the top down,

jack clubs
10 spades
8 clubs
10 hearts
king spades
4 spades
queen hearts
queen clubs

So, give to me straight, Doc. How long do I have?

The song Eternity comes to mind.

I have to shuffle the cards myself? Okay, that sort of sucks. *gets his deck out*

1. A of hearts
2. 9 of diamonds
3. 8 of diamonds
4. 7 of diamonds
5. 2 of hearts
6. 3 of hearts
7. 6 of diamonds
8. 4 of hearts

So when do I get the reading? Isn't this first cum first serve? Or am I being pushed to the rear? Either way, sucks.

kobalt.9 said:
I have to shuffle the cards myself? Okay, that sort of sucks. *gets his deck out*

1. A of hearts
2. 9 of diamonds
3. 8 of diamonds
4. 7 of diamonds
5. 2 of hearts
6. 3 of hearts
7. 6 of diamonds
8. 4 of hearts
huh...

OK ~ back in a bit

Good morning, Gypsy. I'm interested, if you have time.

1. 3 hearts
2. Jack spades
3. Jack clubs
4. King diamonds
5. 4 spades
6. Ace spades
7. 7 hearts
8. 10 diamonds

6 of diamonds
2 of spades
9 of hearts -- 7 of clubs -- King of Clubs
3 of diamonds
King of Hearts​

Eighth card - Ace of Hearts.
Simply a general read, If you have the time.

I'd like a reading. I had some tarot cards once and it said you couldn't do your own reading, someone else had to do it.

So, you can do it with people shuffling and pulling out their own cards?

I don't even know where a deck of cards would be around here.

Well I don't have any cards here

I would like a reading if that is possible. I understand if are busy doing others I will be glad to wait or should I just come back later?

Holden

I would like a reading, if you have the time, as well. Just a general reading, please.

In order from the bottom to the top:
8 of Clubs
Ace of Spades
7 of Hearts
9 of Spades
6 of Hearts
10 of Spades
Jack of Hearts
and
8 of Diamonds

i haven't got any cards to hand, but i'm booking my place in the queue! will do the cards later and edit this post if that's ok gypsy! :D

Back