Room 131

Louise Brown

peeks in once in a while
Welcome to my hangout.

Room 131 is where I spend more time than anywhere else outside of my home. It's my classroom.

Usually, my favorite part of any school day happens right about 3:00pm... not because classes are over for the day, but because a number of students come to hang out and shoot the breeze after school about whatever's on their minds.

So, pull up a seat, relax, and share thoughts on any topic... just ignore the mathematics posters on the walls.

Well we're just going to have to rip those posters down - Math makes me want to puke and I wouldn't want to fill your hangout up with those kind of fumes. :p

arienette said:
Well we're just going to have to rip those posters down - Math makes me want to puke and I wouldn't want to fill your hangout up with those kind of fumes. :p
Hey, ari...

Fair enough! Consider them down!

Louise Brown said:
Hey, ari...

Fair enough! Consider them down!

Why, hello. Never seen you around these parts, but maybe I can chalk that up to not really being around lately.

Hooray! Now what do you say we put up in their place?

Afternoon Ms Brown. You new to the Hangout?

As a first bid, I'd like to suggest posters of Yui going up in place of the MAths ones, but then again, I'm biased.

The Earl

arienette said:
Why, hello. Never seen you around these parts, but maybe I can chalk that up to not really being around lately.

Hooray! Now what do you say we put up in their place?
Nice to meet you, too. :rose: I think it's probably more because I'm still newish than you not being around, though.

So... new decorating ideas... hmmmm. I s'pose we could put up some sort of artwork or pics or something. *glancing around* These student desks all over have got to go, too.

Louise Brown said:
Nice to meet you, too. :rose: I think it's probably more because I'm still newish than you not being around, though.

So... new decorating ideas... hmmmm. I s'pose we could put up some sort of artwork or pics or something. *glancing around* These student desks all over have got to go, too.

Indeed! And I vote for some tatami mats...

I think one wall should house our collective mass of toys.

Whips, chains, vibes, dildoes, floggers, paddles, cuffs, strap-ons, etc...

~lucky

p.s. Welcome :rose:

i want a big sqooshy purple leather couch!

Ari, dear, we can't let him put ALL of them up. Or he could put them up after we pick them out. Or something.

lucky-E-leven said:

~lucky

i :heart: you.

lucky-E-leven said:

~lucky

I second that!
Hm...Yeah, I suppose you're right, Ent. :kiss:

TheEarl said:
Afternoon Ms Brown. You new to the Hangout?

As a first bid, I'd like to suggest posters of Yui going up in place of the MAths ones, but then again, I'm biased.

The Earl
I am, thanks. Thought to start up a new joint instead of monopolizing the Wisconsin threads.

And sure, we could put up most anything in here. :)

arienette said:
Indeed! And I vote for some tatami mats...
lucky-E-leven said:

~lucky

entitled said:
i want a big sqooshy purple leather couch!

Ari, dear, we can't let him put ALL of them up. Or he could put them up after we pick them out. Or something.
Perfect! I could practically sit back and just watch all the new decorations unfold before me! *giggles*

Thanks, all for the housewarming party!

Louise Brown said:
I am, thanks. Thought to start up a new joint instead of monopolizing the Wisconsin threads.

And sure, we could put up most anything in here. :)
You should be afraid when you say things like that around here.

Louise Brown said:
Perfect! I could practically sit back and just watch all the new decorations unfold before me! *giggles*

Thanks, all for the housewarming party!
MWAHAHAHAHA!!! i KNEW you have horrible taste, like me! :D

entitled said:
You should be afraid when you say things like that around here.
What's that, monopolizing threads, or leaving this place open to remodeling? I mean, we could kick out that wall over there... put in a picture window over there... there are possibilities!

entitled said:
MWAHAHAHAHA!!! i KNEW you have horrible taste, like me! :D
*lol* Too much structure everywhere else... here, maybe the gaudier, the better?

Okay... so leather couches, leopard print sheets on the mattresses, tutami mats on the floor, and a wall of goodies just behind the chains and restraints. Now this is a classroom!

Louise Brown said:
Done deal!

Then of course we need to mix it up a little and put the zebra print right next to it, and maybe some hot pink or something to make the eye sore a little worse. :cool:

Louise Brown said:
Okay... so leather couches, leopard print sheets on the mattresses, tutami mats on the floor, and a wall of goodies just behind the chains and restraints. Now this is a classroom!

I think it's shaping up quite nicely. :D

Back