Welcome to the Artic Circle!

Aurora Black

Professional Dreamer
Welcome to HELL! (formerly known as The Artic Circle)

Message originally posted by Aurora Black on 12-06-2005:

Aurora Black said:
This is my half-assed attempt to start my own thread. Please, be gentle. :rolleyes:

*licks lips seductively, talks sexily*

Welcome to the Artic Circle, the home of Aurora Borealis (aka the Northern Lights) and mine as well!

Step into my igloo, make yourself comfortable.

How, you ask? I've got a huge fire going, a huge bear rug spread out, and plenty of ice furniture to go around. :devil:

Now with that, I'm off to bed. See ya! ;)

5-30-2006:

It's almost summer now, time to haul ass to somewhere more tropical... like Hell.

You heard me. Hades, to be more precise, which is more than just a myth. It's an actual place in Greece, and this is the location of the new Hades club! :D

Come in and relax. Satisfy your deepest, darkest desires... Welcome to Hell. :devil:

Last edited:
Aurora Black said:
This is my half-assed attempt to start my own thread. Please, be gentle. :rolleyes:

Welcome to the Artic Circle, the home of Aurora Borealis (aka the Northern Lights) and mine as well!

How, you ask? I've got a huge fire going, a huge bear rug spread out, and plenty of ice furniture to go around. :devil:

Better put out the fire before your house melts. :D

zeb1094 said:
Her first thread is but six minutes old, and you have her house melting. Cold, very cold.

I've always found Eskimo women cute. Why else would guys live in that environment, if it weren't for the chicks?

Aurora Black said:

egads.... how many threads do I have to keep track of now

zeb1094 said:

A SUMMER BUMMER

Igloo.GIF

Rumple Foreskin :cool:

Aurora Black said:

Brrrrr, Iowa is cold enough, and I'm glad to be inside... but if you have hot chocolate...?

*pulls up big ice cube chair*

*covers with about twenty blankets*

*sits down*

Cozy. :D

Ted-E-Bare said:
Her first thread is but six minutes old, and you have her house melting. Cold, very cold.

I've always found Eskimo women cute. Why else would guys live in that environment, if it weren't for the chicks?
Hey, at least it isn't boring. And she was leaving, just thought she might like a house to come back too, not a puddle on the ice pack. :confused:

fieryjen said:
Brrrrr, Iowa is cold enough, and I'm glad to be inside... but if you have hot chocolate...?

*pulls up big ice cube chair*

*covers with about twenty blankets*

*sits down*

Cozy. :D

*pours hot milk, stirs* Swiss Miss cocoa, anyone?

*hands out heavy coats* Fur or fake fur? :devil:

zeb1094 said:

Nah, it won't melt. It's like that special ice hotel that's built every winter in (can't remember the country right now), where everything is carved from ice including the fireplace and the bed. Probably even the bathroom. :eek:

The fire burned there without doing damage, and besides, nothing will happen to my little igloo as long as I'm here. I can generate enough frost as well as heat to make things interesting enough to keep things going, I'm sure of it. ;)

Let's heat things up now...

Is 45 minutes a good length of time for a man to thrust before coming? :devil:

Aurora Black said:
*pours hot milk, stirs* Swiss Miss cocoa, anyone?

*hands out heavy coats* Fur or fake fur? :devil:

I'll have some cocoa, please... I kinda like it here, ice and all. And I don't think I need a coat with all these blankets and the fire here.

Aurora Black said:
Nah, it won't melt. It's like that special ice hotel that's built every winter in (can't remember the country right now), where everything is carved from ice including the fireplace and the bed. Probably even the bathroom. :eek:

The fire burned there without doing damage, and besides, nothing will happen to my little igloo as long as I'm here. I can generate enough frost as well as heat to make things interesting enough to keep things going, I'm sure of it. ;)

Let's heat things up now...

Is 45 minutes a good length of time for a man to thrust before coming? :devil:
Gee, seems kinda short to me. ;) :kiss:

zeb1094 said:
Gee, seems kinda short to me. ;) :kiss:

Come on, don't play with me now. Is 45 minutes to an hour a good time? It takes a certain amount of control for a guy to hold off for that long, right?

Aurora Black said:
Come on, don't play with me now. Is 45 minutes to an hour a good time? It takes a certain amount of control for a guy to hold off for that long, right?
Not me. I'm just geting warmed up by then. Of course 10 minutes after that I'm done.

Okay okay I will leave my fire at the door... wouldn't want any igloos to melt

zeb1094 said:
Not me. I'm just geting warmed up by then. Of course 10 minutes after that I'm done.

Hahahahahahaha! ;)

Another thing I've always wanted to ask you guys: Why did you decide to write erotica, and how did you find your way to Literotica specifically?

*humming Jeopardy theme*

Aurora Black said:
Hahahahahahaha! ;)

Another thing I've always wanted to ask you guys: Why did you decide to write erotica, and how did you find your way to Literotica specifically?

*humming Jeopardy theme*
Well, if you have the time to listen I will be glad to tell you my story. It all began on Jan. 29, 1950 at 7:01 am CST. I popped out of my mom...wait you don't want to hear my life story.

I had been a reader for ever and dabbled in writing just for my own enjoyment. Then several things happened in my life, which led to me taking anti-depressants, started with Paxil, then had to change to Prozac. After taking Prozac for a year my libido skyrocketed. I turned to writing erotica as a relief valve for my sexual tension. Since then I have asked my Doctor to put me back on Paxil as the only thing I was able to focus on was 'SEX'. Now I'm feeling more normal that I'm back on Paxil. Whew.

Last edited:
zeb1094 said:
Well, if you have the time to listen I will be glad to tell you my story. It all began on Jan. 29, 1950 at 7:01 am CST. I popped out of my mom...wait you don't want to hear my life story.

I had been a reader for every and dabbled in writing just for my own enjoyment. Then several things happened in my life, which led to me taking anti-depressants, started with Paxil, then had to change to Prozac. After taking Prozac for a year my libido skyrocketed. I turned to writing erotica as a relief valve for my sexual tension. Since then I have asked my Doctor to put me back on Paxil as the only thing I was able to focus on was 'SEX'. Now I'm feeling more normal that I'm back on Paxil. Whew.

Prozac isn't called the "happy pill" for nothing. :devil:

Aurora Black said:
Prozac isn't called the "happy pill" for nothing. :devil:
Oh, yeah. I was happy, alright. Couldn't sleep, when I did I had these dreams, which is were most of my stories came from, and could only think about having sex. The funny thing was there were only two woman I dreamed about. My doctor and my wife. Never together at the sametime. Oh, my doctor is female. ;)

Aurora Black said:

Hard to imagine an igloo in Greece :)

zeb1094 said:
Oh, yeah. I was happy, alright. Couldn't sleep, when I did I had these dreams, which is were most of my stories came from, and could only think about having sex. The funny thing was there were only two woman I dreamed about. My doctor and my wife. Never together at the sametime. Oh, my doctor is female. ;)

Lucky you. Did you ever write a story where you seduced your lovely doctor? :devil:

Back