Immunity: January 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauren Hynde

Hitched
Welcome to January's Official Immunity Thread!

Winning numbers are found at the top of the page (the biggest ones) at Mersey World.

January 4, 2006 UK National Lotto #1047

7 - 13 - 23 - 31 - 43 - 45 - 47

- cloudy: Poetry With Audio
- entitled: Poetry With Audio
- lindiana: Chain Stories
- SelenaKittyn: Transsexuals & Crossdressers

January 11, 2006 UK National Lotto #1049

5 - 6 - 8 - 11 - 19 - 34 - 38

- FuckDoll: Chain Stories
- Hallowed Eve: Non-Erotic
- moonbladem: Incest/Taboo
- ScribeOfErised: Chain Stories

January 18, 2006 UK National Lotto #1051

2 - 3 - 7 - 24 - 36 - 46 - 47

- cloudy: Celebrities
- Goldeniangel: Text With Audio
- lindiana: Novels and Novellas

January 25, 2006 UK National Lotto #1053

9 - 14 - 15 - 18 - 26 - 45 - 46

- duckiesmut: Incest/Taboo
- neonurotic: Text With Audio

Rollovers

03 Goldeniangel
04 4degrees
06 FuckDoll
07 cloudy
07 lindiana
09 neonurotic
10 JamesSD
11 ScribeOfErised
11 moonbladem
12 darkgoddess2478
13 MistressJett
13 SadnonMage
13 SelenaKittyn
16 Caclark4
16 vic_elor
17 Colleen Thomas
21 Casey's Pen
22 sweetnpetite
23 entitled
24 sonja_blue
26 duckiesmut
29 sophia jane
31 pagrl
32 Boxlicker101
32 RedHairedandFriendly
33 LuciousBi-Writes4U
34 BlackSnake
35 Remec
38 Hallowed Eve
41 Sexxy Vixen
44 bourbonslut

Participating

You do not have to participate in the immunity, and if you do, you don't have to accept the immunity. Pick a number between 1 and 49, then post your guess here. You can pick a number that someone else has picked, so don't worry if someone already has your number.

The number you choose will, by default, be added to the rollover list and remain registered for you indefinitely or until you choose a different one. If you are missed by the moderator for some reason, your rollover immunity is still qualified if you request it in an immunity thread (like this one), even in future immunity threads. You may change your rollover at any time simply by posting a request for it. In order to make sure your rollover applies despite moderator error, you must post the request for it in an official immunity thread.

Remember - You are responsible for your own immunities. You will not be notified that you have won and you must use your winning immunity in that week or lose it.

Winning An Immunity

If you've won an immunity, the first thing to do is make a post in this thread (and only this thread) that you've won an immunity and which category you will use it for. This is the only way you will earn the immunity.

You have until 7:30 PM GMT on the following Wednesday to claim your immunity here. After that time, you have lost the immunity.

Do not edit the post after 7:30 PM GMT on Wednesday. If you do so, your immunity will be invalidated. This post is the only way we have to verify the immunity and the category you choose.

An Immunity Rule Refresher:

Immunities are won based on the weekly Wednesday Lottery available here: http://lottery.merseyworld.com/

Entrants can select a single number between 1 and 49. The selected number must be posted by the entrant prior to 7:30 PM GMT on Wednesday for the number to be consider for that day's draw. That is 7:30 PM in London on Wednesday. For the timezone illiterate: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html

Good luck!

Last edited:
My rollover

I think I'm going to stick with 35, thanks.

hey Lauren...
33 for me for now...then we'll see later on in the year...but roll that over until i tell you differently....

7 - 13 - 23 - 31 - 43 - 45 - 47

Last night's winners were: cloudy; lindiana; SelenaKittyn; entitled

If you've won an immunity, the first thing to do is make a post in this thread that you've won an immunity and which category you will use it for. This is the only way you can claim the immunity, and you have until next Wednesday at 7:30 PM GMT to do it.

hey, 13 really was lucky!! :)

I'll take my immunity in the transsexuals and crossdressers category...

i won? :confused: i won! :eek:

um... i'll go with cloudy and use it on poetry with audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back