Sister

anon142au

Really Really Experienced
I Put this in another thread but thought I'd start a thread with it

The encounters that we'd have was while it was her and me at home (usually at nights) we'd be in one or the other’s bedroom and only be wearing what we’d have on when we went to bed and would play on the bed.

We’d start it with the card game. Basically the way it worked was we’d get a pack of playing cards and start off shuffling them. Then we’d each take a card. Whoever drew the lowest card of that go would be the one who had to show the other their part/parts. (If it was a tie we’d just draw again)

It was basically the same each time if I had to show simply cuz it was were the part is as it were, when she had to do the showing she’d let me choose between the two, basically asking me Top or Bottom? I usually alternated between the two starting with top, where she’d then pull her pj top up showing me her very nice breasts. Once I’d done looking we’d play the next hand. When it was her turn to show again I’d usually say bottom., she then pulled her pj bottoms down and spread her legs open showing her nice pussy. When I had to show it was simply me flopping it all out and letting her see, by then my dick had become hard.

We had it so that for your first four wins it was show. Once one of had four wins it then became touch. Like with show if she had to let me touch she’d ask me top or bottom and once again I’d alternate between them starting with top, only this time getting to touch her very nice boobs starting with her nipples then gradually feeling all over each boob, like wise when it was bottom were she’d spread her legs and I’d then stroke all round the outside of her pussy, then her clit and then the inside of I with my finger. When it became her turn touch me by then I had already got a hard on, but she’d feel all over the steam, knob and my balls

Once it got to the anything part that is when things became more fun, cuz nearly anything went, I’d suck her nipples, then lick the rest of her boobs all over before going down on each other and give each other mutual masturbation. The closest we ever did get to intercourse was me going between her boobs and touching her pussy with my dick. There was one time though were there was penetration, but no thrusting. We did this through our teens but we don’t talk about it these days.

Good Game!!!!

anon142au said:
I Put this in another thread but thought I'd start a thread with it

The encounters that we'd have was while it was her and me at home (usually at nights) we'd be in one or the other’s bedroom and only be wearing what we’d have on when we went to bed and would play on the bed.

We’d start it with the card game. Basically the way it worked was we’d get a pack of playing cards and start off shuffling them. Then we’d each take a card. Whoever drew the lowest card of that go would be the one who had to show the other their part/parts. (If it was a tie we’d just draw again)

It was basically the same each time if I had to show simply cuz it was were the part is as it were, when she had to do the showing she’d let me choose between the two, basically asking me Top or Bottom? I usually alternated between the two starting with top, where she’d then pull her pj top up showing me her very nice breasts. Once I’d done looking we’d play the next hand. When it was her turn to show again I’d usually say bottom., she then pulled her pj bottoms down and spread her legs open showing her nice pussy. When I had to show it was simply me flopping it all out and letting her see, by then my dick had become hard.

We had it so that for your first four wins it was show. Once one of had four wins it then became touch. Like with show if she had to let me touch she’d ask me top or bottom and once again I’d alternate between them starting with top, only this time getting to touch her very nice boobs starting with her nipples then gradually feeling all over each boob, like wise when it was bottom were she’d spread her legs and I’d then stroke all round the outside of her pussy, then her clit and then the inside of I with my finger. When it became her turn touch me by then I had already got a hard on, but she’d feel all over the steam, knob and my balls

Once it got to the anything part that is when things became more fun, cuz nearly anything went, I’d suck her nipples, then lick the rest of her boobs all over before going down on each other and give each other mutual masturbation. The closest we ever did get to intercourse was me going between her boobs and touching her pussy with my dick. There was one time though were there was penetration, but no thrusting. We did this through our teens but we don’t talk about it these days.

Sounds like a lot of fun!!! I'll bet there are lots of people out there who have done this with their siblings and still never talk about it!! So sad!!!

tinman69s said:
Sounds like a lot of fun!!! I'll bet there are lots of people out there who have done this with their siblings and still never talk about it!! So sad!!!

Yeah tell me about it.

Though there was a couple time where what we did was played the card game earlier and waited 'til later that night to do our playing. What she got me to do is write a list of thing I wanted to do. I wrote it in short hand but she still understood what it all was. :)

anon142au said:
Though there was a couple time where what we did was played the card game earlier and waited 'til later that night to do our playing. What she got me to do is write a list of thing I wanted to do. I wrote it in short hand but she still understood what it all was. :)

i used to play strip jack with my sister too.

i used to play with her tits but i do not remember her playing with me

sometimes we had other kids in the game but no touching

List the things you wanted to do..........

Oh yeah, and you know what she used that list for don't you?

tinman69s said:
Oh yeah, and you know what she used that list for don't you?

What you implying? Or did you get the wrong impression on it. I forgot to mention was that she did one too.

anon142au said:
What you implying? Or did you get the wrong impression on it. I forgot to mention was that she did one too.

I'm only suggesting that maybe she used the list to make visuals when whe was a lone for her own "Playtime"!!!

tinman69s said:
I'm only suggesting that maybe she used the list to make visuals when whe was a lone for her own "Playtime"!!!

Ah I see. Well no cuz once she read it and gave it back to me with the tick or crosses next to the short hand things i disposed of them.

tinman69s said:
OH ok. Well, it was an idea anyway!

Yeah but no once we finished with the lists I disposed of them. There was only one thing on it that she crossed anyway

anon142au said:
Yeah but no once we finished with the lists I disposed of them. There was only one thing on it that she crossed anyway

Crossed off? What was that?? Please tell!!

tinman69s said:
Crossed off? What was that?? Please tell!!
D in V seemed to be the only one she corssed, but we did that once anyway

Yeah she's a great girl, and was the only one who gave me the time of day as a teen.

Last edited:
anon142au said:
D in V seemed to be the only one she corssed, but we did that once anyway

Yeah she's a great girl, and was the only one who gave me the time of day as a teen.

Then she was a fantastic sister!! That's all that matters!!!

tinman69s said:
Then she was a fantastic sister!! That's all that matters!!!
Exactly.

Just wish I still had one of my lists somewhere so I could share it. Maybe I could do it from memory

Last edited:
interesteddad said:
i used to play strip jack with my sister too.

i used to play with her tits but i do not remember her playing with me

sometimes we had other kids in the game but no touching

So were there any other differences to what we played? Any other details you'd like to add ;)

Last edited:
anon142au said:
So were there any other differences to what we played? Any other details you'd like to add ;)

I just wish my sister had been into that sort of thing. My Mom was such a puritan that even the word SEX was not allowed to cross our lips!!

tinman69s said:
I just wish my sister had been into that sort of thing. My Mom was such a puritan that even the word SEX was not allowed to cross our lips!!

I can't stand people like that

anon142au said:
I can't stand people like that

Me niether! That's why I left home at 17. Now it really pisses me off when I see people acting like EVERYTHING is sinful!!
I will follow the addage----"If it feels good do it, if you like it, do it twice!!" :D

tinman69s said:
Me niether! That's why I left home at 17. Now it really pisses me off when I see people acting like EVERYTHING is sinful!!
I will follow the addage----"If it feels good do it, if you like it, do it twice!!" :D

I agree. As I said too I think what we got up to has ended up making us closer.

anon142au said:
I agree. As I said too I think what we got up to has ended up making us closer.

You are probably exactly right too. And I hope for you to get closer too!

tinman69s said:
You are probably exactly right too. And I hope for you to get closer too!

So do I. But the reason we didn't go any further was probably cuz I didn't want to get her pregnant. Cuz when I did get penetration we were using a rubber. But we didi virtually everything else.

Last edited:
Back