Guys' nipples

SlickTony

Literotica Guru
I'm curious about just what percentage of guys respond to stimulation of their nipples. Theoretically, they've got the same set of nerve endings that women's do. In JFinn's excellent series The Human Condition, one of the characters was discovered by his lover to have "nipples [that were] hardwired to his cock." Diana Gabaldon, in her Outlander series, took heavy advantage of this phenomenon--in fact, her hero's nipples got messed with more than the heroine's did, to the extent that her husband, who was critiquing her work, wrote in the margin, "Nipples again?" Yet I myself never bothered that much with men's nipples until recently (literary exposure inspired me), by which time I had long been married to a man who, as it turned out, can take nipple stimulation or leave it alone. The latter, most of the time. I mean, I can flick them with tongue or fingers, and they'll contract and point, but it's purely an automatic reaction of erectile tissue. I can tell it's not driving him wild, and quite soon he diverts me to other areas and other activities.

Do men, in fact, enjoy having their nipples played with, and does it send urgent messages to their cocks the way, in a woman, it'll send them to her clit? How much of this is female writers projecting this onto men just cuz it's a turnon to read?

I certainly can't speak for all men everywhere, but my man's nipples are less hardwired to his dick and more wired to his funny bone. *shrugs* I think it probably just depends on the guy. But, that's an uneducated guess. ;)

My hubby's nipples don't seem to be hard-wired to anything.

my nipples are fairly sensitive... so stimulation has to be fairly subtle... but they do provoke a response that is hard to mistake for anything short of arousal.

sorry to say that's all i can contribute. my nipples are the only set of male nipples with which i have any experience.

I'm so glad people started replying right away. If I had a dollar for every time I put up a post wherein I was honestly seeking info and it received views but no answers, I wouldn't have to worry about money. I appreciate all the responses. Keep 'em coming!

SlickTony said:
I'm so glad people started replying right away. If I had a dollar for every time I put up a post wherein I was honestly seeking info and it received views but no answers, I wouldn't have to worry about money. I appreciate all the responses. Keep 'em coming!

I'm thrilled that you asked the question! I've often wondered about this too. In my experience, men haven't really responded much to nipple stimulation.

With any male whose nipples I've touched/played with (and no, it's not a high number - I swear, I'm not a whore, despite those nasty rumors :D ) have had little to no interest in it being done.

I wonder if one conducted a poll if it would turn out that the number of women v. the number of men who are stimulated by their nipples would be roughly the same?

bisexplicit said:
With any male whose nipples I've touched/played with (and no, it's not a high number - I swear, I'm not a whore, despite those nasty rumors :D ) have had little to no interest in it being done.

I wonder if one conducted a poll if it would turn out that the number of women v. the number of men who are stimulated by their nipples would be roughly the same?

Well, I've always liked it myself. When I was a young girl, it just about drove me crazy--that, and kissing, of course. Then there were two periods in my life when my nipples got used for what they are for, and then they necessarily lost much sensation--they only responded to the deepest of stimulation. It is pleasurable to nurse, but to me the feeling is totally different. One time when my son was still nursing but we were starting to wean him, we went to New Orleans without him. We had oysters and champagne at the bar on Desire, and then it started to rain, and we had to dash between the raindrops to our hotel. Naturally we were cold and wet, so we got our wet clothes off and took a shower together. By this time, what with not having nursed for several hours, my breasts were full to the point of hurting. I asked my husband to take off some of the pressure, and he did. Yowza! I practically assaulted him right there in the tub enclosure. Needless to say, the shower didn't last much longer...

I've heard/read that nearly any part of your body can be eroticized with enough physical and mental coaxing. Is it possible that men generally aren't raised to believe that their nipples are worth caressing, kissing, nibbling on that something in their brain kind of shuts off the nipple-to-groin path? Unless they were otherwise "trained" differently? Curious ...

My boyfriend definitely responds to having his nipples played with...whenever I pay attention to them (licking, rubbing, nibbling, etc), he moans and his body jerks, and it usually gets him even harder. He must be one of the minority, I guess....;)

Usually my nipples are only sensitive when the rest of my skin is sensitive. Otherwise, I don't hate it, but it doesn't do much for me.

Some do, some don't

My ex-boyfreind's nipples were very sensitive, he loved having them licked and sucked (and I adored doing it). My husband doesn't seem to respond at all.

I really think it depends on the man. I have known men who had no sensitivity any where on their bodies but their cocks. I have known other men who loved having their nipples sucked and bitten. I have found that mens nipples do require a bit more stimulation than most females. Although I did have a girl friend who had almost no sensation in her nipples at all.

yes and no

my hubby has one(right) nipple which is wired directly to his penis, he loves to have it played with, sometimes licking and sucking it becomes something I have to do to get him off!!! His left nipple has no real sensation at all.... After breast feeding for a total of 2 years I find that I have next to no sensations at all in my nipples - I miss that

This thread makes me think of the first man nipples I teased.

After I got his shirt off, I kissed a trail down his neck and attacked one. I guess I startled him because he jumped. He asked me where I learned that...I told him if it feels half as good as when it is done to me it must feel great for him. Must have been a good enough answer because he let me continue....

ahhhhhh, memories...

Scalywag said:
I like nipple stimulation. Also light pinching but not hard pinching, please.

If I get nipple stimulation while getting a blow job, I'm done (but it needs to be both nipples at the same time, not just one.)

Talent there ;)

Hands AND mouth full! *whistles*

(taking down notes for "next" time if and when...) ;)

I asked my husband once about his nipples, several years ago, and he said it didn't do much for him. I still toy with them, brushing them lightly, suckling them from time to time, and they do get hard/erect. This arouses me and doesn't seem to bother him, and he seems to take it as a clue that I want mine played with, too.

I have heard him sigh happily in the past year or two, so maybe I should ask him again if he's started to enjoy it.

I'm concerned about another poster's mention that her nipples became pretty unresponsive after breastfeeding. Have other former breastfeeding mothers noticed this? What about mothers who used breastpumps? Oh, I don't know if I could cope with losing erotic sensations from my nipples!

:confused:

SaraClarisse said:
I asked my husband once about his nipples, several years ago, and he said it didn't do much for him. I still toy with them, brushing them lightly, suckling them from time to time, and they do get hard/erect. This arouses me and doesn't seem to bother him, and he seems to take it as a clue that I want mine played with, too.

I have heard him sigh happily in the past year or two, so maybe I should ask him again if he's started to enjoy it.

I'm concerned about another poster's mention that her nipples became pretty unresponsive after breastfeeding. Have other former breastfeeding mothers noticed this? What about mothers who used breastpumps? Oh, I don't know if I could cope with losing erotic sensations from my nipples!

:confused:

Should I add this to my list "why NOT to have children?" :eek:

Nipples are definately hardwired to my cock and my gf is well aware of that. She will suck on my nipple (as much because it's very satisfying to her). I always get a hard-on. When she sucks on my nipple and strokes me?.... Hmmmm...........

rwattsIII said:
Nipples are definately hardwired to my cock and my gf is well aware of that. She will suck on my nipple (as much because it's very satisfying to her). I always get a hard-on. When she sucks on my nipple and strokes me?.... Hmmmm...........

Ahhh, the things I learn here! :)

Back