Fuck it.

-phreak

*gone*
I'd like to take this moment to state that I will in no wise be held responsible for any damage that may or may not occur while viewing this thread.

I'm a pretty ugly person. I'm posting this on honor of several individuals on the GB because they rock and all.

But this goes for them as well, don't like it, don't look, or something.

*puts this one on subscribe*

start showing off woman..I am waiting.. :heart:

Yeah, Luna is definately one of those special individuals :kiss: hun

just give me a sec...

avvie, bit bigger :p

One of the true shames of this world is when people fail to see their own beauty.

You, my dear, are truly spectacular. You are gorgeous and sexy (as well as freaky, which rocks all on its own).

Now, you lot say "kudos here, kudos there"blahblah...all over the internet. Well, I HAVE a kudo, so there :p

-phreak said:
Yeah, Luna is definately one of those special individuals :kiss: hun

just give me a sec...

avvie, bit bigger :p

You have the most purrrfect set of lips I have ever had the pleasure of imagining on various parts of my body...Good God woman...

RawHumor said:
One of the true shames of this world is when people fail to see their own beauty.

You, my dear, are truly spectacular. You are gorgeous and sexy (as well as freaky, which rocks all on its own).

Thanks hun :kiss:

Luna_Wolf72 said:
You have the most purrrfect set of lips I have ever had the pleasure of imagining on various parts of my body...Good God woman...

:heart: Thank you gorgeous.

*all gone*

Last edited:
-phreak said:
I kinda dig this.

Yep. You're walkin' on the bright side of the road now dear. :rose:
Settle in and bask in the ambience that is the AMPIC board.

I must be in the wrong thread. I was expecting some ugly chick...but no, I found an adorable cutie instead. What's up with that? hahaha. You tricked me!......and I liked it. ;) I guess I'll have to look elsewhere for someone ugly, but I warn you, I'll be back! hahahaha

Traveler32 said:
Yep. You're walkin' on the bright side of the road now dear. :rose:
Settle in and bask in the ambience that is the AMPIC board.

EEEEEEEEEwwwwwwwwww ambience :D

Hey, great pix. Ugly, hmm I would not agree! A beauty shone in a haze of azure halo is more a fitting comment.

haha_on_me said:
I must be in the wrong thread. I was expecting some ugly chick...but no, I found an adorable cutie instead. What's up with that? hahaha. You tricked me!......and I liked it. ;) I guess I'll have to look elsewhere for someone ugly, but I warn you, I'll be back! hahahaha

I can live with that I guess, cause you listen to Flogging Molly.

-phreak said:
EEEEEEEEEwwwwwwwwww ambience :D

True, it may reek phreak but ambience just the same. Git down funky, or classy monkey, we all nekkid in the eyes of the great magnet. Enjoy your stay. ;)

Back