Two Letters To Anonymous

RedHairedandFriendly

Too much red on Red?
I'm leaving the original opening text in this post, so people understand what generated some of the discussion on this thread, but I'm also adding this to it. BW had a request to put his response to an anonymous comment on this thread and I found that idea to be exceptional. So I invite all authors of work, whether illustrated, audio, and/or written to please fill free to post their "letters" or "comments" from anonymous here too.

Thanks ~ Red :rose:

I recently wrote Two Letters for the Letters/Transcript Catagory on Lit. however they feel it is better fitted for the forums. So I thought what forum would better benefit from these two letters? What forum would anonymous most likely post in? I then thought of the General Board. . . why? Because there is no foul language in these letters, no sexual innuedo in these letters and I know that such things are frowned upon here, or so that is what seems to be the complaint that I have heard from others. Literotica's people thought my letters were for the forum, because they weren't erotic??? Who knows. , but who am I to disagree. I hope the anonymous folks enjoy these letters, which ever one fits best for them. :)

Anonymous. . . if you are going to read one. . . please read the other. :D

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ :rose: ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~​

Two Letters to Anonymous
RedhairedandFriendly

Author’s Note: This is to the fan that covers the span of Lit., and offers cruel comments, degrading suggestions, and sends vile emails to the writers of Literotica. Which I’m sure I’ll receive them. To that Anonymous I give you a gift. A letter for you to carry in your pocket and to help you think about the next time you post something on Lit., to either myself or other writers. ~ Your friend, Red

Dear Anonymous Critic of Little Education,

I thought I would write you a letter today. Why? Because I feel you must be lonely. I see your name and think, how sad. Why must they hide behind nothing? They do not seem able to grace the pages of a letter with an identity. They hide behind words that would have meaning to some if they would show their face.

Are you ashamed? Do you hide because you were given a silly name. . .Mike Hunt? Piper Pete? Or perhaps you aren’t human, but just a disfigured mass of black goo that happens to think their Anonymous words hold value and weight.

Do you know that if you stood behind your words, beliefs, feelings, and thoughts. . . you would not be hated by most, but embraced? Why would one embrace something that shuns their own being behind letters that keep the true person away from others?

I go through the pages of Lit., and I feel for you. Some say I have to much time on my hands, but then I point out that no. . . Anonymous has. They should feel sorry for Anonymous. That person is alone, they have no life. They must sit at the computer for hours and hours pouring over words of erotic delights, or painful ones of tempered hearts and soul-full dreams. Do you even sleep?

Are you lonely Anonymous, without a name?

I can find you one. Perhaps write you a story. One just for you. Would you like that? Would you like me to pen you a sexy erotic fantasy? Anonymous and the stranger. That would be a wonderful story.

Two Anonymous’ meet in the night. No faces, just blurs of thoughts and words that hold no weight.

I have so many questions for you Anonymous.

Do you feel? Can you touch? Do you eat, breath, and love? Are you there?

Anonymous, come sit on my lap and let me hold you. Let me be your friend. Let me give you a name. Let me show you to be proud and to stand behind your comments and suggestions.
Oh Anonymous. . . how can I make you see that you are special and you too deserve to put your name among the other brave folks here on Lit., that leave words of encouragement or criticism.

What is my wish for you Anonymous?

My wish is to give you the power to be true to your feelings and type out your name in Bold Print, in CAPS, in Italics. Just be proud of the name you have. . . someone liked it enough to give it to you.

I leave you now Anonymous, but don’t worry. . . perhaps someday our paths will cross and you’ll read this letter of compassion to you. Perhaps when that day comes, you’ll realize, Oh. . . she means me.

~ Your friend ~

UN-Anonymous
RedHairedandFriendly

Author’s Note: This is to our favorite fan Anonymous, who though they are shy, offer their suggestions in a way that is not cruel, but classy. They give us comments of romance, wit, and humor. They are the ones that give a part of themselves because they don’t seek attention, but they seek to share with the writer, what the story meant to them. ~ Your Friend, Red

Dear Anonymous of Higher Class and Breeding,

I sit here and I am in awe over how your comments bring a smile to my face. You are shy, I know that. I am too. I am touched that you take the time to read my work and the work of others and leave such wonderful words. Some are supportive. . . No, all are supportive, whether they are words of praise or words of suggestive criticism.

I thank you for those words most of all. The words that come from deep within you. Words that you took time to write about and share with me and others. You cared enough about our work to tell us what you thought would help the story. Thank you for that. It means more then praise. . . though we like that too.

If I could coax you to sign your name, your words will still hold the same meaning to me. Words of Anonymous Class and Breeding are words that are filled with both wit, wisdom, and apparent Education.

You take a gift. . . a story, a poem, a letter and you read it. You take pleasure from our work and if you like it you tell us with style. If you don’t care for it. . .you tell us with class.

Oh, if I could touch your cheek and bring you closer to me. I would. I would whisper in your ear that you can always feel safe and leave your name, but then with a gentle kiss I would tell you that it is okay to be secretive, because you do it with flair, not with cruelty.

Could I write you something? Just ask. . .or better yet, perhaps if I placed my two Anonymous friends together you could teach the other how to be mature and respectful. Wouldn’t that be wonderful?

Your Anonymous name would not be shunned or looked upon like the dingy stains of old, but with renewed vigor and strength.

How do I express the gratitude I feel for you? There are no words. Poems are nothing compared to the comments you leave us.

Remember my Anonymous friend with class and skill. . .you are what keeps us writing. Your words of longing, need, passion and yes. . .even the words of. . . “I think it needs more of.” Your kindness makes us write that next poem, release that new chapter, or guide us to a new story.

So for every kind word you have displayed for us, I tip my hat and pen to you.

Thank you my Anonymous Friend of Class and Breeding.

~Your friend
RedHairedandFriendly

Last edited:
Erotica_Writings said:
:) Very good Red, but the cowards will still hide behind their no name, faceless alt
Thank you Erotica ~ :rose: I know. . .but I feel I've done my part in voicing what I would have voiced if anon. had an email address. ;) Sometimes you want to both wring anon.'s neck as well as hug it, so these letters are my way of doing both.

Yeah Red!!

Wonderfully done as well as said Red.. Thank you for expressing it so passionately for me as well.. *smiles* I for one can say I am an avid reader of yours and have loved every word you've wrote so far..

A Rose For Such A Perfect Person.... :rose:

LadyChance said:
Wonderfully done as well as said Red.. Thank you for expressing it so passionately for me as well.. *smiles* I for one can say I am an avid reader of yours and have loved every word you've wrote so far..

A Rose For Such A Perfect Person.... :rose:

Thank you LadyChance :rose: ~ It is wonderful to see you here this evening. I do hope you are feeling a bit more like yourself. I know you haven't been feeling well. :rose:

I then thought of the General Board. . . why? Because there is no foul language in these letters, no sexual innuedo in these letters and I know that such things are frowned upon here, or so that is what seems to be the complaint that I have heard from others.

The content means well. I am confused about where the perspective of the GB frowning upon sexual innuendo and foul language comes from. If by sexual innuendo (meaning excessive sig lines) and foul language (meaning over use of smilies) then yes, the GB seems to frown on that.

Last edited:
BBWetKitty said:
The content means well. I am confused about where the perspective of the GB frowning upon sexual innuendo and foul language. If by sexual innuendo (meaning excessive sig lines) and foul language (meaning over use of smilies) then yes, the GB seems to frown on that.

I know they do, but that's okay. We all have the things we like and the things we don't like. That is what makes us individuals and unique. It would be a boring place if we all were the same.

RedHairedandFriendly said:
I know they do, but that's okay. We all have the things we like and the things we don't like. That is what makes us individuals and unique. It would be a boring place if we all were the same.

You know they frown on sexual innuendo and foul language? The GB? This GB? :confused:

BBWetKitty said:
You know they frown on sexual innuendo and foul language? The GB? This GB? :confused:
Seems that is one of the complaints that comes across when folks leave here to go to the "Dark Side". It happened to me my first couple of days on Lit. and I hadn't posted anywhere but the GB.

Seems that is one of the complaints that comes across when folks leave here to go to the "Dark Side". It happened to me my first couple of days on Lit. and I hadn't posted anywhere but the GB.

The Dark Side meaning the Playground?

*chuckles* Yes.

Seems that bridge is wide and there really is no reason for it to be.
I find that to be THE most ridiculous thing I've ever heard on here.

People make the playground to be a dirty word. On this board I noticed some people never venture to other forums. It is like going to other planets or something.

BBWetKitty said:
I find that to be THE most ridiculous thing I've ever heard on here.
I would too, if I hadn't heard it from so many people. There is this feeling that the two groups are so different, there is animosity between both groups, there is no reason to be. So what if people like smilies and long sigs. It shouldn't keep one person from posting to another forum, just because of it though.

I would too, if I hadn't heard it from so many people. There is this feeling that the two groups are so different, there is animosity between both groups, there is no reason to be. So what if people like smilies and long sigs. It shouldn't keep one person from posting to another forum, just because of it though.

I started out in AM PICS, then the Playground. Then stumbled onto the GB. I found the banter, wit and type of people on the GB to be refreshing and fun. In my perspective, the Playground seems to be a kinder/gentler forum. The GB appears to be more grounded in reality, or as real as any online forum can get.

Joaquin1975 said:
People make the playground to be a dirty word. On this board I noticed some people never venture to other forums. It is like going to other planets or something.

I have posted here on rare occasions. Early when I first came to Lit. for only a day or two it wasn't a pleasant experience.

Yes, they do... I'll hear... Oh you're a playgrounder.

NO, I'm me. RedHairedandFriendly. I write. I'm a mom. I'm a wife. I'm a flirt. I draw. Sing. Take photographs. Paint.

I'm Me. I post in the Playground most of the time. But I also post in the AH and the SRP's. And now... I am in the GB.

Very well put Red...I wish everybody would have the tenacity and the sincerity that you do. Thank you.

BBWetKitty said:
I started out in AM PICS, then the Playground. Then stumbled onto the GB. I found the banter, wit and type of people on the GB to be refreshing and fun. In my perspective, the Playground seems to be a kinder/gentler forum. The GB appears to be more grounded in reality, or as real as any online forum can get.

They are kinder and they are gentler. I don't think the reality isn't there though. We have discussed a lot of things online in the boards and those open up friendships that are close. My daughter has 2 lumps on her stomach that we are not sure what they are. I posted this to my friends on playground and compassion and concern was shared.

We have talked about nightmares that relate back to peoples' childhood experiences. Marriages, Divorces. Bad relationships. Just because we aren't doing it 24/7 doesn't mean the people on the Playground aren't grounded in reality.

Lucky Girl said:
Very well put Red...I wish everybody would have the tenacity and the sincerity that you do. Thank you.
Thank you Lucky. :rose: It is nice to see you here this evening. I hope you are having a good evening.

MichiMan said:
43,000 posts in less than a year? Holy crap! :D
I know... and I still manage to run my home, care for my family, drive the kids to their activities and spend time with them, write and post. Granted typing 82 wpm helps a lot. :D

They are kinder and they are gentler. I don't think the reality isn't there though. We have discussed a lot of things online in the boards and those open up friendships that are close. My daughter has 2 lumps on her stomach that we are not sure what they are. I posted this to my friends on playground and compassion and concern was shared.

We have talked about nightmares that relate back to peoples' childhood experiences. Marriages, Divorces. Bad relationships. Just because we aren't doing it 24/7 doesn't mean the people on the Playground aren't grounded in reality.
ah, I see. I guess since I posted there for over two days doesn't make me an authority. You posted your perspective, I posted mine.

Good luck on your mission.

BBWetKitty said:
ah, I see. I guess since I posted there for over two days doesn't make me an authority. You posted your perspective, I posted mine.

Good luck on your mission.

Exactly, we both gave our opinions. That's what makes this place ours. We both can post our opinions on something and by all means, we shouldn't be knocked about it. We disagree about things, it doesn't make us better or worse then another.

Back