Tattoos

leeroy jenkins

Just me
First I got to say many thanks to the posters here at Lit got my 1000th post today and got a good title for now.

So I am making my first thread about something I really like tattoos. But I want to know who has them, where they are placed on your body, what they are, and does it mean anything special to you?? What other tattoos would you like to get done??

So I will start at this moment I just have one tattoo. I have a hammerhead shark on my right shoulderblade and I got that as sorta rite of passage and because I was stupid at the time to get my scuba certification. Getting the c card was good but not when it risked further damage to my ears and hearing. Right now I have one tattoo I want done it would be a dragon sorta wrapping itself around a sword except the sword would pierce part of the dragon. I have a t shirt with what I want on the back but I need a digital camera to show you guys. Does anyone else find woman that have a tattoo on the small of thier back extremely sensual??

If you have a digital camera why not post pics of your tatts too??

Tattoos in the small of the back are sexy to me, enless they have others that clash with it, then it seems, well weird, kinda like have a master piece painting next to magazine cut out. So if they with theme on the back or are stand alones, yes their good other wise...

The first one I got soon after I left my husband in 2002. It's African and means "life transformation". I saw the picture first and thought it would make a great tattoo, and when I read the meaning it became a symbol of my starting a new life.

Back tattoo

My second one I got about 3 months later. I saw it on a tattoo flash site and it immediately caught my eye. It's got no special meaning per se, I just like the way it looks and I have a thing for blackwork :)

Left shoulder tattoo

I'm looking for some tribal scrollwork to place beneath the back tattoo but have yet to find something I like and that goes with it. I love tribal and celtic black tattoos, not a fan of colours.

Bandit58 said:
The first one I got soon after I left my husband in 2002. It's African and means "life transformation". I saw the picture first and thought it would make a great tattoo, and when I read the meaning it became a symbol of my starting a new life.

Back tattoo

My second one I got about 3 months later. I saw it on a tattoo flash site and it immediately caught my eye. It's got no special meaning per se, I just like the way it looks and I have a thing for blackwork :)

Left shoulder tattoo

I'm looking for some tribal scrollwork to place beneath the back tattoo but have yet to find something I like and that goes with it. I love tribal and celtic black tattoos, not a fan of colours.

I do like your left shoulder tattoo alot. As for the celtic knotweave right?? They have some really nice things that you could do with that. I have seen on a shirt a celtic cross and if I was not getting the dragon/sword down along my spine then that would be what I would place there. It could then be symetrical just like out bodies are. :D I am glad someone else got a tattoo to mark a special time in their life too. Thanks for posting your pics to Bandit.

I don't have any tattoo's. K read in revelations something about having marks burned off with fire when the end times come (or something) and so absolutely refuses to let me get a tattoo. I want daisy's around my ankle, and a kiss mark on my rear - but oh well.

Most have seen my tattoo's so I won't repost them, but I'm working on a design for my next one and thought I would share that. I've been wanting something for awhile now that symbolized the most important people in my life...my best friend/Domme, my parents, my grandparents. I'm debating adding my brother in there since he is family but we are not very close so I'm not sure on that yet. Not that we don't get along, we do, we just are not very interested in one another, haha.

Anyhow, I tossed around the idea for awhile of getting something with favourite flowers, but the only person I really knew their favourite flower was my grandmother, and to be honest, flowers are not really overly me, so that idea just wasn't gelling.

It finally came to me one day to do something with birthstones. I LOVE jewels and birthstones, and every one of these people happens to have a different birthstone. I plan to put it down my right leg, covering the same area that my chinese for "Her jewel" is on my left leg, to balance it out. My birthstone will be in the center and slightly larger or maybe a different shape than the others, with the other stones spaced down in a line around it on either side. I like very clean cut looking jewels (think like the gems in Bejeweled, the computer game).

I'm thinking something like pinstriping around the jewels to connect them together and make it look like a flowing tattoo instead of just these gems sitting there. I'm not a tribal fan...too overdone and too thick for my tastes. I like the thin, flowing feminine look of pinstriping designs, so am trying to incorperate something like that into there.

Last edited:
I think the marks K is talking about only refer to the marks branded by the minions of Satan or the anti-Christ. Things like the mark of the beast (which for a long many people thought were going to be barcodes on a person) are what will be cast of in fire from the flesh.

I think I'm okay with my St. Andrew's cross and maple leaf design on my shoulder:

Tattoo.jpg

(Not a very good picture, but also the artist was a beginner. I'm planning on having this worked over and getting a sleeve of the same design made for the entire upper-arm)

I originally started out with a 5-pointed star in black on my lower back, and the kanji for "goddess" just below my neck.

The idea came to me a while back that firstly, I wanted my next tattoo to be in color. Secondly, I wanted one I could see. I can't -see- the ones on my back very well. So I had the idea to get Japanese style dragon, down the back of my calf.

I tell my sister this, and she wrinkles her nose and goes "That's tiny, why don't you just get it on your back?"

.... Well the more I thought about it, the more I liked the idea. That's a pretty big area to be working on, right? :) So I went to a place near my house, and gave the guy there a challenge.

I wanted the dragon, but I wanted the overall design to go *with* the kanji and the star. I wanted to avoid the impression that I just haphazardly threw tattoos on there with no consideration for how they'd go together.

So what I'm in the middle of coloring in now is, my dragon, sort of coiled around (his head sits pretty evently in the center of my back) with smoke curling through and around him. Above him are rounded, japanese-style clouds, and below him is a spray of waves. (I am NOT looking forwared to coloring those in.... >_<) The star is centered within the waves, and the kanji is centered within the clouds, and it looks awesome.

As promised many times, when it's done, I'll post pics. I don't like the idea of putting a half-finished one up, especially because at the moment what's colored in is the clouds. IT'd look really weird.

O'Mac said:
I think the marks K is talking about only refer to the marks branded by the minions of Satan or the anti-Christ. Things like the mark of the beast (which for a long many people thought were going to be barcodes on a person) are what will be cast of in fire from the flesh.

Yeah, maybe. I dunno - I've read revelations, but the whole thing was confusing. I'm not much into symbolism. I wish they'd jsut say what's gonna happen in plain simple . . . Hebrew. LOL

Yeah, maybe. I dunno - I've read revelations, but the whole thing was confusing. I'm not much into symbolism. I wish they'd jsut say what's gonna happen in plain simple . . . Hebrew. LOL

I'm Christian myself, but I don't consider myself a revelationist. To me, there is a lot of both metaphorical and literal interpretations throughout most of the bible, so I just tend to concentrate on the more straight-forward stuff.

//Honestly, I didn't mean to get into a theological discourse. L*

O'Mac said:
I'm Christian myself, but I don't consider myself a revelationist. To me, there is a lot of both metaphorical and literal interpretations throughout most of the bible, so I just tend to concentrate on the more straight-forward stuff.

//Honestly, I didn't mean to get into a theological discourse. L*

LOL Sure that's what they all say. I'm pretty much there with you. All the metaphors and all . . . they're just a pain. I prefer it to be just SAID. grr lol

LOL Sure that's what they all say. I'm pretty much there with you. All the metaphors and all . . . they're just a pain. I prefer it to be just SAID. grr lol

I still think it'd be awesome if we all had a direct telephone line to Heaven. Whenever we had a question, we could just ask God ourselves.

Me: Yeah, hi there God, got a quick question for you if you don't mind.

God: Anything you need to know I have the answer for, my son.

Me: Okay. Well it's just that I was wondering why you made fleas.

God: Fleas? You mean the little biting insects?

Me: Yeah, those are the ones. Just wanted to know why you made them. They don't seem to do any good, just make cats and dogs itch all the time.

God: Hmmmmm. My son, do you have any idea how many people are employed in the flea and tick control business throughout the world?

Me: I guess quite a few.

God: Exactly. No more fleas, no more jobs making flea collars, no more jobs making pet shampoo, you get the picture?

Me: Yeah, yeah that makes sense to me. Thanks God.

God: No problem, my son. Oh, by the way, the missing blue socks you are looking for fell down behind your bed. Check underneath the headboard.

Me: Ahhhh, I knew they were still in my room. Thanks God!

O'Mac said:
I still think it'd be awesome if we all had a direct telephone line to Heaven. Whenever we had a question, we could just ask God ourselves.

Me: Yeah, hi there God, got a quick question for you if you don't mind.

God: Anything you need to know I have the answer for, my son.

Me: Okay. Well it's just that I was wondering why you made fleas.

God: Fleas? You mean the little biting insects?

Me: Yeah, those are the ones. Just wanted to know why you made them. They don't seem to do any good, just make cats and dogs itch all the time.

God: Hmmmmm. My son, do you have any idea how many people are employed in the flea and tick control business throughout the world?

Me: I guess quite a few.

God: Exactly. No more fleas, no more jobs making flea collars, no more jobs making pet shampoo, you get the picture?

Me: Yeah, yeah that makes sense to me. Thanks God.

God: No problem, my son. Oh, by the way, the missing blue socks you are looking for fell down behind your bed. Check underneath the headboard.

Me: Ahhhh, I knew they were still in my room. Thanks God!

ROFLMAO

*Shakes his head at Graceanne and O'Mac and glares hard*

If you want to talk about the Man then bring up the fact in OT times Isreal was not to have tattoos because they were called to be apart from the rest of the world. A phone call would be nice but what if something happens to the cell connection and you get a signal fade?? Just give me a loud audible voice that way I am not the only christian headed to the hospital with a wacky story.

I did have a good anology for a tattoo artist maybe akind to your insurance man, when you find a good one you never leave and you always give them repeat business.

Btw hijacking a hijackers thread could be hazardous to your health
. :D

Btw hijacking a hijackers thread could be hazardous to your health. :D

Oh yeah, the original subjects was tattoos or something, right? :cool:

Oh my hip.

IMGP1260.jpg

It's of a drawing I did a few years ago in charcoal.

Last edited:
I have three tattoos.

An eagle on my left shoulder which I had done when I was 18. At the time I wanted a symbol of something that was free to live life without restraint from others. The eagle represented that in my mind at the time. It was also a symbol of safety and protection.
This tattoo is now fading and I have considered having it re-coloured, but also I like that its ageing a little (like me lol)

I have a fairy on my left thigh who is kneeling with rope criss-crossed over her hips tying her arms to her sides. Its very discreet and most people who see it, don't actually notice her bondage. She is sitting in large soap bubbles and a small BDSM symbol is above her as though it is a black/red sun.
She was a fun spur of the moment thing to have.
I had this done two years ago when I felt comfortable with acknowledging another facet of who I was.

I have a rainbow on my right thigh, it is small and I had it done when my husband and I split as a represention of freedom and finding the rainbow after the rain was over.
It was very liberating and continues to mean a great deal to me.
Since having it done, it always seemed unfinished.
Last year I had a set of angel wings added into the clouds on one side of the rainbow and three daisies linked together on the other side.
These are a permanent reminder of someone I lost, the three daisies signify myself and my two children.
As morbid as it sounds I want to have the daisy part inscribed on my gravestone and my son has promised to ensure this happens.

Eventually I want a tattoo of Andantes hands cupping a butterfly on my back.

If I can get decent digital pics of all or any of my tattoos I will post them.

I have posted all of mine so I will not load up your new thread, L J. I'm glad you followed up and started this. And congrats on the 1,000.

Pb030076.jpg

:devil:

I still have not gotten any tattoos. I like them on other people, but for myself I think I would become bored with the design fairly quickly...and that would be multiplied by the fact that I like many of the ones which a huge majority of people go for - dragons, panthers, tigers, tribal, butterflies etc. - and I am not one to want to have something I see everytwhere replicated on my flesh for eternity. F likes the small of the back type...as I do in part, but once again they have become very common, and I have seen a lot which have not been done well so are off centre etc., and even if I coulsn't see it easily, it would drive me crazy if that happened to me. One which will likely happen is my slave number, but then I don't think of that in terms of regular tattoos. Who knows though, I never say never, and basically if it is his wish it will have nothing to do with my preferences.

Catalina :rose:

Bloody Heart said:
Oh my hip.

IMGP1260.jpg

It's of a drawing I did a few years ago in charcoal.

That is a unique tattoo, I am sure if I looked around I would never see it again and that makes it extra special too.

Shankara20 said:
I have posted all of mine so I will not load up your new thread, L J. I'm glad you followed up and started this. And congrats on the 1,000.

Pb030076.jpg

:devil:

I would let you Shankara, but I think the more improtant question is who is behind the lens of that camera??

catalina_francisco said:
I still have not gotten any tattoos. I like them on other people, but for myself I think I would become bored with the design fairly quickly...and that would be multiplied by the fact that I like many of the ones which a huge majority of people go for - dragons, panthers, tigers, tribal, butterflies etc. - and I am not one to want to have something I see everytwhere replicated on my flesh for eternity. F likes the small of the back type...as I do in part, but once again they have become very common, and I have seen a lot which have not been done well so are off centre etc., and even if I coulsn't see it easily, it would drive me crazy if that happened to me. One which will likely happen is my slave number, but then I don't think of that in terms of regular tattoos. Who knows though, I never say never, and basically if it is his wish it will have nothing to do with my preferences.

Catalina :rose:

I understand that your F's slave but I would hope that he would listen to your imput as your the one that would wear it. As for what you could get just think of something that is very special to you and then use that or what about something that symbolizes your love and submission to F maybe?? I will caution you just make sure you can stop at one because onces your branded then it seems you cant wait for the next one. ;)

serijules said:
I'm thinking something like pinstriping around the jewels to connect them together and make it look like a flowing tattoo instead of just these gems sitting there. I'm not a tribal fan...too overdone and too thick for my tastes. I like the thin, flowing feminine look of pinstriping designs, so am trying to incorperate something like that into there.

Edited for length and content. :D

Seariously Seri today I thought of you when I was talking to a cowork, he does airbrush work on the side. So if I may this is my thought. Do you remember the flames they used to place on the hoods of older cars, how about something like that and at the end of each arm of the flame you could have a Jewel encased. This will only work though if you place them in the same general area. Just what popped in my head when he said airbrushing and your desire to connect them.

Back