Girls...How often does your BF make you cum?

venarius

Virgin
Girls, my girlfriend and her friend were talking today about sexual things...and I started pondering where I lay in the spectrum.

So here's the question,

How many times does your Boyfriend/Husband/Significant other make you orgasm in a week on average...

Note that it depends on your significant other...Masturbation doesn't count.

Okay ladies...need your help here...

I don't really think that this is a "how to" question, but I only get to *see* my S.O. two or three days out of the month, and he makes me cum about twice a day when I do get to see him. That's usually once for every two of his = )

so my answer is..

If I can't say anything nice, I shouldn't say anything at all.

Last edited:
venarius said:
Girls, my girlfriend and her friend were talking today about sexual things...and I started pondering where I lay in the spectrum.

So here's the question,

How many times does your Boyfriend/Husband/Significant other make you orgasm in a week on average...

Note that it depends on your significant other...Masturbation doesn't count.

Okay ladies...need your help here...
Instead of worrying about where you are on the spectrum (because every woman and couple is different and various other factors, your 'results' aren't going to be a good measure), put your time and effort into learning and experimenting with your partner. She'll be so happy, you'll completely forget about these fears of not measuring up. And hopefully you'll also learn quality often has a hell of a lot more to do with satisfaction than quantity. Enough help?

Welcome to How To. :)

SweetErika said:
Instead of worrying about where you are on the spectrum (because every woman and couple is different and various other factors, your 'results' aren't going to be a good measure), put your time and effort into learning and experimenting with your partner. She'll be so happy, you'll completely forget about these fears of not measuring up. And hopefully you'll also learn quality often has a hell of a lot more to do with satisfaction than quantity. Enough help?

Welcome to How To. :)

Well said and good advice for everyone, I think.

I agree with Erika.

My gf has NEVER had an orgasm through intercourse alone... With anyone. She's one of those women that can only cum with a vibe on her clit.

Do I feel insecure about not being able to make her cum with my cock? Not at all. (Especially knowing that no one has been able to do it. ;) )

Do I just give up and stop from TRYING to make her cum from intercourse alone? ABSOLUTELY NOT! (I'm no quitter. :cool: )

Besides, we've come close to making it happen on a few occasions... Which leads me to believe that George Harrison was right when he said "It's gonna take time... A whole lotta precious time... It's gonna take patience and time to do it right." ;)

phoenix1224 said:
Which leads me to believe that George Harrison was right when he said "It's gonna take time... A whole lotta precious time... It's gonna take patience and time to do it right." ;)
I always liked that song. :)

The female orgasm is a myth. I've been with lots of women and not one ever came.

WriterDom said:
The female orgasm is a myth. I've been with lots of women and not one ever came.

Do you mean all orgasms (in which case I would pointedly disagree), or orgasm during PIV (in which case I would agree that many women don't come from intercourse alone)?

WriterDom said:
Then you ain't doin sumthin right. 1 girl, sure, many girls, hmmm....

Erika had the best advice, stop worrying about how many times she orgasms, this can backfire. I've always prided my self on my ability to make my wife cum over and over and over. Then I found out she didn't really like that, she felt forced, she didn't enjoy a bunch of fast orgasm as much as she did a slow climb to one big one. Maybe that's a sign of sexual maturity, maybe just her personal preference. The point is, since I've stopped focusing on making her cum a doxen times like there's some kind of scoreboard over my head, our sex life has gotten even better. It's all about learning what makes your partner happy, not where you stack up against everyone else. That's the biggest sexual myth in the world, not the female orgasm.

I had a similar concern a few months ago. Perhaps you could learn a little from the responses I received from the Litsters here in How To: How can I get my stamina back?

By the way, if you're really interested in a benchmark against which to measure yourself, look for three to four orgasms per 20-minute session, or about two dozen each night.

midwestyankee said:
By the way, if you're really interested in a benchmark against which to measure yourself, look for three to four orgasms per 20-minute session, or about two dozen each night.
I read that as three to four 20-minute orgasms per session. :eek:

Eilan said:
I read that as three to four 20-minute orgasms per session. :eek:
That's an interesting alternative, sort of a quality-over-quantity approach. I like that idea. :D

midwestyankee said:
That's an interesting alternative, sort of a quality-over-quantity approach. I like that idea. :D
See what my poor reading comprehension skillz spawned?! :p

Eilan said:
See what my poor reading comprehension skillz spawned?! :p
Who knows? This could send me (and the original poster) off in a completely different - and very, very satisfying - direction. :D

TBKahuna123 said:
Then I found out she didn't really like that, she felt forced, she didn't enjoy a bunch of fast orgasm as much as she did a slow climb to one big one. Maybe that's a sign of sexual maturity, maybe just her personal preference. The point is, since I've stopped focusing on making her cum a doxen times like there's some kind of scoreboard over my head, our sex life has gotten even better. It's all about learning what makes your partner happy, not where you stack up against everyone else. That's the biggest sexual myth in the world, not the female orgasm.

hmmm...never thought about that...ive always been one for the scoreboard mentality too...excellent point to ponder.

TBKahuna123 said:
I've always prided my self on my ability to make my wife cum over and over and over. Then I found out she didn't really like that, she felt forced, she didn't enjoy a bunch of fast orgasm as much as she did a slow climb to one big one. Maybe that's a sign of sexual maturity, maybe just her personal preference. The point is, since I've stopped focusing on making her cum a doxen times like there's some kind of scoreboard over my head, our sex life has gotten even better. It's all about learning what makes your partner happy, not where you stack up against everyone else. That's the biggest sexual myth in the world, not the female orgasm.
We've had the same problem. The more important it was to him, the more trouble I had "performing" (that's what it feels like to me), and more tempting faking it became. I already (and still do) had problems with distraction and relaxing enough, so the pressure amplified those and something that took me a few minutes on my own turned into a 45+ minute saga that wasn't fun for either of us. :rolleyes:

It took awhile for me to pinpoint it and us to get out of that goal-focused mentality, but the results were incredible once we got past it. :)

if it's not 20 times a night, he's got more work to do. if that sounds like bragging, so be it. I know for a fact that it's possible.

Heh your all assuming too much.

regardless of the answer nothin changes. We've been dating so long we already live together.

She was just talking to her friend and through comparing herself to her friend said that she jerks me off and gives me head more than most girls would.

I make her cum at least a few times a week, but I didn't know if that is less or more than average so I can gauge if she really is doing more work than she should be so I can even the score...and even if not..I intend to even the score :)

So please...no more life lessons and maybe a number or two? Rough estimate maybe?

venarius said:

regardless of the answer nothin changes. We've been dating so long we already live together.

She was just talking to her friend and through comparing herself to her friend said that she jerks me off and gives me head more than most girls would.

I make her cum at least a few times a week, but I didn't know if that is less or more than average so I can gauge if she really is doing more work than she should be so I can even the score...and even if not..I intend to even the score :)

So please...no more life lessons and maybe a number or two? Rough estimate maybe?
Numbers mean nothing, it's the one that leaves her so weaked kneed that she can't walk that counts. ;) :p

My Sweet Lord

But all you people are damned amazing then.

I've read quite a few 3-4 times per, and twenty times a night and quite a few others. MAYBE this is just me but I don't count aftershocks or big moaning. As a physical things. If you have your finger on her asshole and it opens and closes. She's having an orgasm. IF you can feel a rythymic contraction inside her, that flucuates at least twice asecond ditto. If her eyes glaze and I mean GLAZE. The Iris and Hole dilate and the white becomes a milky shade first. She's cumming. If she squirts that's usually good sign too, but some women can just ejaculate on command. No really I had a friend who could. And she was almost accurate with it. I mean we had to put down newspaper but she could still get a good bit in a glass from two feet. (Thinks how disturbing that sounds.)

Either way back to the point. I can usually make a woman cum twice or three times a night. That's in a four hour period and If I cum, It's once. No that's not bragging it's work. If I could cum quicker I would love to be able too. Nothing is worse than being kind of angry that she's raw and you didn't get off. It's not her fault.

So yeah Two or Three a night or Once every two hours. I can cut the time down to about 12 minutes If I'm eating and tricking though.

Reading all this makes me think that there's some sort of scoring process in most men's minds.

Isn't sexual satisfaction based on feelings rather than numbers? It seems to be a typical guy thing to try to boil everything down to an equation, whereas the girls (bless 'em) seem to concentrating more on the 'Que sera sera as long as I'm done well (as opposed to well-done)' approach.

...that puts my mind at ease! :)

Well I suppose. I like the fact that I can make a woman cum at all. That I try to, and occasionally use logic process to do so, well that's just me.

And please, logic solves everything. If point A makes her moan, and Point b makes her squirm. Then Both points together should make her cum.

See easy logic.

venarius said:

You do have numbers. Now all you have to do is believe them.

Back