north jersey, 21, sub, female, curious

ammre

ani and griselda's child
north jersey, 22, sub, female, curious

This a lot, but i figured i'd not waste people's time by letting them know later on what my deal is...
the title basically says the necissary parts. (except i'm 26 now.)
I'm looking for someone who is Dominant.
I like all genders and orientations.
I'm not intrested in an internet thing. I want actual touch.
Must be within an hour's drive.
I'm intrested in learning.
I'd rather not someone who is more then late 30's.
Exceptions can be made if you are really knowlaged about something bdsm related.
Looks, while i hate to admit it, are somewhat important, but much like age, for the right intelligence, and personality, they can be bipassed. They can also be modified by rockin' style.
A relationship would be nice (yay for building trust!)
but just play is welcome too (for just play i'd probably want to play in public for the most part i'm not an exhibitionist, but i'm not someone who's looking to get tied up in a basement and murdered -yay dungeons!)

a little about me:
I'm, by sex, a female, by gender, i'd say queer. I'm not super femimin but i'm not exactly masculine either. by sexuality, i'd say queer again (i like a person, not their genital configuration)
I'm submissive or bottom inclined, but I do top for entertainment purposes.
I'm a larger girl, both in width and height (5'10")
I'm modified. (11 piercings, 2 and a half hours of tattoos, 5 hours of scarification, a forked tongue and several scars from suspension)
I do fire/circus arts. Hula hooping, poi (spinning fire), bullwhip, devil sticks, etc...
I do an sca event called pennsic.
I camp, a lot.
I have HSV2 (it's fun to throw that in the middle of this silly stuff, but really, it can be worked around)
I'm very intense when i focus on something.
I like finding new ways to play with my body...
I don't deal well with ignorance. I teach med students, I'm a stage hand,
I think always striving for education and greater understanding is crucial.

if you check my signature, you will find a link to my picture thread.

thank you,
ammre

Last edited:
Why is it when you find someone attractive here that they have to be on the other side of the world for pratical matter. Ammre its nice that you know what you want and I hope you can find someone over in your neck of the woods to help provide it.

leeroy jenkins said:
Why is it when you find someone attractive here that they have to be on the other side of the world for pratical matter. Ammre its nice that you know what you want and I hope you can find someone over in your neck of the woods to help provide it.

well thank you very much.

ditto for you.

ammre said:
well that might just be because that's what the title of the thread says.
pins and hot wax and leather with other toys can do wild things. :)

Hallowed Eve said:
You are 21, yet you have been registered at Lit since 2001? Shame the owners didn't catch you back then.

I was off by a few months, i'm well past 18 now and I wasne't even an active part of the Bullitain Board community until I was 19.
I try not to think of it as "shame" but more a blessing. I don't see why anyone would think it was a shame unless they strongly disliked me. I'm not sorry for doing it either, becasue i like being here, whether or not i was registered back then wouldn't have stopped me from reading. I was always the youngest in my circles and this just happened to be one of them.

Hallowed Eve said:
You are 21, yet you have been registered at Lit since 2001? Shame the owners didn't catch you back then.

that's odd- is everyone here a self-appointed cybercop?

frankly, i consider it none of my business what people do here. isn't that the point of the net, to let people express themselves as they see fit?

just my 2 cents

Well, going off the age now claimed, that would have put this person at only 16 when she registered at Lit. That is a violation of this site. Laurel and Manu could have gotten in trouble back in 2001 for this.

Sorry if the rules piss some people off. :rolleyes:

Hallowed Eve said:
Sorry if the rules piss some people off. :rolleyes:

if it were your website, you'd have a right to be pissed (or something).

since it's not , why don't you mind your own business?

Panty, I am a mod on this site. First of all, I'm not "pissed" or whatever. I am here to help inforce the rules of this site. Had I been a mod back in 2001 I would have told the owners that she was a minor. Obviously, now, it's pointless.

Carry on.

Wow...But you're so young. How come you've already started tormenting your body that badly? Already having permanent scars from self inflicted wounds and doing stretching, don't forget the stretching. Nevermind the violet wand though, that's nothing special I guess.

But still, you do intrigue me! Funny you like medieval roleplay aswell. Pitty I'm not into BDSM. Top and bottom roleplay and light bondage is how far I go.

Last edited:
ammre,

I'm too far away, too old, inexperienced and probably too ugly. So I'm not proposing anything sexual. But you seem like a very interesting person and a person worth getting to know. So I'd like to wish you well in your search and hope you find what you want, need.

But in the unlikely event that you'd ever want a penpal from the other side of the world, feel free to contact me. Your personality shines through your postings, so, as I said, you seem like a person who's worth the time spent getting to know. Lovers come and go, but hopefully friends stick around for better and for worse.

Not sure how much detail of myself is worth posting here - but I've been involved with campaigning for women's rights for a few years (makes for an interesting tension for a wannabe dom) and so got involved with a IDEVAW event last Saturday.

I realise that I'm putting my ignorance on public display, but I hope the HSV2 is manageable.

Regards and best wishes.

darkvoid

Back