Large Areolas!

Gutterslut

coming 2 gutters near you
Large Areolas! / Pierced Nipples!

I love looking at all tits, to be honest. But large areolas are so hot for some reason. And I know several people who share the same thoughts as me! So I thought I would make this little thread - so you people with large areolas can share pics, and lovers of them can view!

edit: Or post if your nipples are pierced. That is so fucking hot, too!

edit #2: People keep asking how old I am. I just turned 23 on August 1st 2006. :)

JAN 24th 2007: I deleted all my pictures.

MARCH 2008: I've added a few new pictures on various pages. Most recent are on page 66!!!!!!!!!!

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Last edited:
Mmmmm ... tits. And not just any tits, either: pierced tits :D I bet it feels damn good when those things are twisted around, no? :devil:

Shamrock Stone said:
Mmmmm ... tits. And not just any tits, either: pierced tits :D I bet it feels damn good when those things are twisted around, no? :devil:

hehe! Oh it definitely does! In a way, I have less feeling in my nipples, which sucks. But when Im fully turned on, wow, the feeling is like through the roof! My boyfriend loves biting them and pulling them. Always great times :)

xoxxx

Gutterslut said:
hehe! Oh it definitely does! In a way, I have less feeling in my nipples, which sucks. But when Im fully turned on, wow, the feeling is like through the roof! My boyfriend loves biting them and pulling them. Always great times :)

xoxxx

Ah, he's a true connosieur then. Almost nothing compares to playing with a woman's nipples ;)

Shamrock Stone said:
Ah, he's a true connosieur then. Almost nothing compares to playing with a woman's nipples ;)

Tell that to him! haha! He would rather me suck him off, than play with mine. Well, he prefers both at the same time. Sometimes it just needs to be all about me! hehe.

Gutterslut said:
Tell that to him! haha! He would rather me suck him off, than play with mine. Well, he prefers both at the same time. Sometimes it just needs to be all about me! hehe.

Well I can understand the love of having a woman's lips wrapped around one's cock, but there is something to be said for playing with nipples. 'Specially if they're pierced (those bars are just begging to be tugged on!)

Shamrock Stone said:
Well I can understand the love of having a woman's lips wrapped around one's cock, but there is something to be said for playing with nipples. 'Specially if they're pierced (those bars are just begging to be tugged on!)

I get so tired of giving blowjobs sometimes. Its fun to do, because I tease the hell out of my boyfriend, and enjoy it! :)
You ever been with someone with pierced nipples? Ir is hot, forsure.

Gutterslut said:
I get so tired of giving blowjobs sometimes. Its fun to do, because I tease the hell out of my boyfriend, and enjoy it! :)
You ever been with someone with pierced nipples? Ir is hot, forsure.

No, but the thought of being able to add extra ... pleasure ... to a night of fun has entered my mind on more than one occassion.

Shamrock Stone said:
No, but the thought of being able to add extra ... pleasure ... to a night of fun has entered my mind on more than one occassion.

haha. Visit the states sometime, Id let you play with them. You would so become a fetishist for it ;)

Gutterslut said:
haha. Visit the states sometime, Id let you play with them. You would so become a fetishist for it ;)

-laughs- As if I didn't have enough fetishes already :D

Gutterslut said:
ahem ... is it an open bid? :p

vibes said:
ahem ... is it an open bid? :p

I'm an open person, I see nothing wrong with letting people play with my tits. Sure, its an open bid ;) hehe.

Gutterslut said:
I'm an open person, I see nothing wrong with letting people play with my tits. Sure, its an open bid ;) hehe.
ahhhh ... i like kindhearted people ;)

vibes said:
ahhhh ... i like kindhearted people ;)

hehe. yeah, im either kindhearted or a total slut - OR BOTH :D . Either way, I see nothing wrong with it! <33

Gutterslut said:
hehe. yeah, im either kindhearted or a total slut - OR BOTH :D . Either way, I see nothing wrong with it! <33
i thought they were synonyms :p ... who said there is anything wrong :) :kiss:

vibes said:
i thought they were synonyms :p ... who said there is anything wrong :) :kiss:

Oh, nobody did! Anyone that thinks sex is wrong needs to be checked out! :)
:kiss: :kiss: to you doll. xoxo

wow gutter, those pics are really hot! what a nice start to the day..!

thank you.

tiggolebitties said:
good god I love your nipples. post some more.

mmm. thank you baby!
your wish is my command, this is the only other picture i have for now. later i can access the rest and maybe post some more ;)

<33 :p

Gutterslut said:
mmm. thank you baby!
your wish is my command, this is the only other picture i have for now. later i can access the rest and maybe post some more ;)

<33 :p

Now that is a very very nice view. I can see ... heh, well never mind what's running through my mind right now. I bet you can imagine it too ;)

Back