Anal fetish game

Russ1982

The "Quiet" one
Ok, the tital is pretty self explainitary, but I better fill some in.
So far we have the "cock sucking fetish game" and the "pussy licking fetish game" threads, so I thought I would see if there was any interest, from the female and male population to take part in this kind of thread?
So please let me know if there is any interest and maybe we can get this thread going nicely ? ;) male to female, female to male, female to female or male to male, what ever does it for people interested

Russ1982 said:
Ok, the tital is pretty self explainitary, but I better fill some in.
So far we have the "cock sucking fetish game" and the "pussy licking fetish game" threads, so I thought I would see if there was any interest, from the female and male population to take part in this kind of thread?
So please let me know if there is any interest and maybe we can get this thread going nicely ? ;) male to female, female to male, female to female or male to male, what ever does it for people interested
Strolls in..... wondering if anyone will show up to play with :)

SweetLayla said:
Taking your hand...each of you...walking towards this beautiful big bed....

* I follow Ms Layla to the bed, my eyes on her ass all the way*

SweetLayla said:
laying back up against the pillows.....watching the men take off their shirts....

slowly sliding my garments from me..revealling the object of her desire..

taking the hand of pleaz and bringing to my growing erection

*Sits down in the chair across from the bed... admiring the men removing their shirts and pants... watching their asses as they crawl onto the bed...*

rick_j21 said:
watches quietly....thinks i'll lurk here for a while

grabbing ricks hand...dragging him up...along with pleaze ...everyone up here Now!...Lots of room...there will be sharing!! :D

SweetLayla said:
grabbing ricks hand...dragging him up...along with pleaze ...everyone up here Now!...Lots of room...there will be sharing!! :D

wiggles onto the bed with layla.....thinks this is going to be something

* i take hold of Ms Layla and gently guide her onto her hands and knees*

bmw1080 said:
slowly sliding my garments from me..revealling the object of her desire..

taking the hand of pleaz and bringing to my growing erection
SweetLayla said:
grabbing ricks hand...dragging him up...along with pleaze ...everyone up here Now!...Lots of room...there will be sharing!!

*Standing next to the bed I pull my tank top from over my head... I unzip my skirt and let it fall onto the floor... crawling onto the bed I begin stroking bmw's length*

rick_j21 said:
wiggles onto the bed with layla.....thinks this is going to be something

opening my red silk robe and tossing it ............nothing but a tan and a smile...

SweetLayla said:
opening my red silk robe and tossing it ............nothing but a tan and a smile...

slowly moving your beautiful hand to the waistband of my black silk thong....looks at you....so you want to me to pound your ass my dear?

Back