Learn To Suck...

I'm putting together a "Learn How To Suck Cock" Pictorial/Tutorial for some of my feminization customers. Only thing is I didn't have a cock available to use so I had to improvise. How are these?

Attachments

• AnaiyaLips2.jpg
    AnaiyaLips2.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 1,780
  • AnaiyaLips1.jpg
    AnaiyaLips1.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 1,172
  • AnaiyaLips3.jpg
    AnaiyaLips3.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 1,094
  • AnaiyaLips4.jpg
    AnaiyaLips4.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 1,494
I couldn't really tell because I was humpping the screen when I saw the 1st pic, so would you mind showing again?

Princess_Anaiya said:
LOL that really did make me laugh. You must like Cock Sucking Lips (like mine)
I do... Please continue... I really like to see more of you as well.

Hoooottttttt Daaaaaayyyyyuuuummmmm! That's what I call a lesson. Keep it up baby.:)

Ooooohhh thank you all!

Justin...here's a little more of me just for you

Attachments

• AnaiyaTits.jpg
    AnaiyaTits.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 1,187
  • AnaiyaLyingDownsm.jpg
    AnaiyaLyingDownsm.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 1,242
wow

Princess_Anaiya said:
I'm putting together a "Learn How To Suck Cock" Pictorial/Tutorial for some of my feminization customers. Only thing is I didn't have a cock available to use so I had to improvise. How are these?

I've got a cock here that's available if you need to practise!
:)

Princess_Anaiya said:
LOL no I don't need to practice...but I am ALWAYS game for keeping my technique fresh.

think there a load of guys would like to help keep game fresh and give real life teaching sessions

Well I have a challange for you!

Only one girl has ever made me cum while giving me head! And that was only one time... all the others I had to finish up for them

So I challange you to make me cum useing your mouth! :devil:

RocknRoll said:
Well I have a challange for you!

Only one girl has ever made me cum while giving me head! And that was only one time... all the others I had to finish up for them

So I challange you to make me cum useing your mouth! :devil:

Sweetie...that's not a challenge...it's an absolute! Let me say this...I've never had a man NOT cum when I put my skills to work. I'm a very dirty player. LOL

Princess_Anaiya said:
Sweetie...that's not a challenge...it's an absolute! Let me say this...I've never had a man NOT cum when I put my skills to work. I'm a very dirty player. LOL

Well I hope you have good stamina then

So when do you want to book up for this challange? :devil:

Well Fuck Me

Please continue this instructional photo essay and I too would like to put your skills to the test, where are you and let's see if you can make me cum.

Very hot pics:) the line volunteering to be practiced on looks long but I am sure it would be worth the wait;) :kiss:

mac340 said:
Very hot pics:) the line volunteering to be practiced on looks long but I am sure it would be worth the wait;) :kiss:

I am as if I need remind you all 1st in LINE!

Back