wombat revealed

mortalwombat

Spread Em!
Hi all-I'm wombat, a 39 year old Aussie male with too much time on his hands. So to use some of that time, I decided to share some pics of myself around. This is an attempt to help with my low self confidence levels-hopefully some of you will post some nice comments! I also need ideas for new pics-please leave any requests and i'll see what I can do. So here we go-all pics posted in the thread are linked to this post. Hope some of you like them ;). Feel free to comment-i love comments and let me know if you want more!
sawing
Accidental shot
mechanic1 mechanic2 Back front-was damn cold so dont laugh!
shirt shirtless
vacuuming1 vacuuming2 vacuuming 3
dusting1 dusting2
shower1 shower2 shower3 (or "oops i dropped the soap!") shower4
Pumping Iron
sweeping1 sweeping2 sweeping3
search me
shovel & Brush 1 shovel & Brush 2 shovel & Brush 3 shovel & Brush 4
cooking1 cooking2
mopping1 mopping2 mopping3 mopping4
scrubbing1 scrubbing2 scrubbing3 scrubbing4
washing-grabbing stuff from hamper washing-stuff from deeper in hamper washing-still deeper washing-adding soap
dishes1 dishes2 dishes3 dishes4 dishes 5 (or Oops I dropped the sponge)
push up 1 push up 2 push up 3 push up 4
lunge1 lunge2 Stretch toe touch
overalls Ladder1 Ladder2 Ladder3
board1 board2 board3
sawing 1 sawing 2 sawing 3
nailing 1 nailing 2 nailing3 nailing 4
Hands On 1 Hands On 2 Hands On 3
lying on side lying on front Hello!
Comfortable Full Moon Spread 'Em My Butt Yet Again
Hands free 1 hands free 2 hands free 3 hands free 4

Last edited:
mortalwombat said:
Hi all-I'm wombat, a 39 year old Aussie male with too much time on his hands. So to use some of that time and due to popular demend on a poll i'm running, I decided to share some pics of myself around. This is an attempt to help with my low self confidence levels-hopefully some of you post some nice comments! I also need ideas for new pics-please leave any requests and i'll see what I can do. So here's a couple from a few years ago for starters, just to test the waters. Hope someone likes them ;)

Bloody cheeky Australians. :D

Looking good and doing well, wombat!! You're losing it and I'm gaining it! :nana: :D

kjtatts said:
Bloody cheeky Australians. :D

Looking good and doing well, wombat!! You're losing it and I'm gaining it! :nana: :D
Thanks for the post!
you might be gaining it but at least you have a good excuse! Hope it all goes well for you-i see you're 3/4 there.

Hey sexy man, a very nice and tempting start to the thread. When do we get more?

I go to bed early 'cos I'm in pain and this is what you get up to behind my back! You're a cheeky wombat!

:kiss:
Keep it up, batty!

australwind said:
I go to bed early 'cos I'm in pain and this is what you get up to behind my back! You're a cheeky wombat!

:kiss:
Keep it up, batty!
wait till you see what i get up to in front of you!

Nice work there Wombat... I'm sure I will not be the only one back :nana:

little quiet this thread of mine-better add a pic. now dont judge-it was damn cold when i took this one!

Last edited:
Popped in to see what yummy pics I could find and oh boy did I find them! :p

Keep them coming Wombat! :kiss:

ICR said:
Popped in to see what yummy pics I could find and oh boy did I find them! :p

Keep them coming Wombat! :kiss:
dont worry i will! hopefully will be taking a new set of pics next week :)

You did it!!!! I'm so proud of you hon and I want more!!! Keep them cumming..... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

catsr2wild said:
You did it!!!! I'm so proud of you hon and I want more!!! Keep them cumming..... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
you'll get more-if i dont lose interest cuz no one comes here! my first 2 pics have had well over 100 hits each-but the better ones further down have had hardly any. i'm starting to think everyones so put off by the first couple they lose interest and run away! any suggestions?

Last edited:
Back