First Party we played at

leeroy jenkins

Just me
So we have a munch thread going maybe we could start a thread talking about our first parties that we played at.

A woman friend invited me to a private party at someone home so I accepted and got some good play time in so my masochist has been happily abused. The first thing I did was have a small patch of latex applied to my arm to try it out, later I decided to have more done. One of the ladies there was kind enough to shave my chest hair, so I had the front half of a latex shirt.

A bit later I got a chance to play with a voliet wand so took it. I am not sure quite how high he had it set for, but with that metal wheel, cant remember the name, it was enough to make me start to squirm a bit. I might have made some noise when he was doing that. I think the wheel is very nice to play with but what I liked better was the chain he had, think of a bathtub stopper chain, it was not quite as intense as the wheel and didn't seem to burn hair either like it.

The last thing I did was flogging and I did like 3 tours of duty as the floggee. The first time, my ride got some practice time in flogging me, please remember not to hit your bottom with the flogger handle that can hurt. She finished up in some defeat so a femdom took over and gave my upper back a bit of a red glow. Later that night the same domme used our hosts toys and laid down a hurtin on me. She started with the thudy flogger, but moved up to a braided stinging flogger. I could not just let her abuse my back so I drop my shorts and let her beat my ass to. The first time with the stinging ones the domme was able to use the falls and rake the leather across my skin. The last one started again trying to help ths hottie of a switch get better at flogging. She did ok on her own, but she passed the honors to toy making dom. He was also using thuddy one to start but moved up to one that got more sting. Because he was more experienced he could make a thuddy flogger hurt more but he had to finally switch. He used several on me, but the nastiest of them had falls that mighta been made from leather shoe laces and it had all of 5 uncut falss. The domme called it the sub suprise and it at times was a bit more then I could handle. The last to times I did squirm and move around, I also made audible noises, not words more like hisses and grunts of pain.

I am very happy over all how the night went except for a small issue as I was getting beat and near where we stopped I would start to shake, maybe a bit from the cold. Anyone got any idea why this happened to me and how to prevent them, they would disappear after about 10 mins or a bit less after the play ended.

leeroy jenkins said:
So we have a munch thread going maybe we could start a thread talking about our first parties that we played at.

A woman friend invited me to a private party at someone home so I accepted and got some good play time in so my masochist has been happily abused. The first thing I did was have a small patch of latex applied to my arm to try it out, later I decided to have more done. One of the ladies there was kind enough to shave my chest hair, so I had the front half of a latex shirt.

A bit later I got a chance to play with a voliet wand so took it. I am not sure quite how high he had it set for, but with that metal wheel, cant remember the name, it was enough to make me start to squirm a bit. I might have made some noise when he was doing that. I think the wheel is very nice to play with but what I liked better was the chain he had, think of a bathtub stopper chain, it was not quite as intense as the wheel and didn't seem to burn hair either like it.

The last thing I did was flogging and I did like 3 tours of duty as the floggee. The first time, my ride got some practice time in flogging me, please remember not to hit your bottom with the flogger handle that can hurt. She finished up in some defeat so a femdom took over and gave my upper back a bit of a red glow. Later that night the same domme used our hosts toys and laid down a hurtin on me. She started with the thudy flogger, but moved up to a braided stinging flogger. I could not just let her abuse my back so I drop my shorts and let her beat my ass to. The first time with the stinging ones the domme was able to use the falls and rake the leather across my skin. The last one started again trying to help ths hottie of a switch get better at flogging. She did ok on her own, but she passed the honors to toy making dom. He was also using thuddy one to start but moved up to one that got more sting. Because he was more experienced he could make a thuddy flogger hurt more but he had to finally switch. He used several on me, but the nastiest of them had falls that mighta been made from leather shoe laces and it had all of 5 uncut falss. The domme called it the sub suprise and it at times was a bit more then I could handle. The last to times I did squirm and move around, I also made audible noises, not words more like hisses and grunts of pain.

I am very happy over all how the night went except for a small issue as I was getting beat and near where we stopped I would start to shake, maybe a bit from the cold. Anyone got any idea why this happened to me and how to prevent them, they would disappear after about 10 mins or a bit less after the play ended.
adrenaline. it happens to a lot of people.

I am so happy and so jelous of you! :kiss:

I get to play with a whole group every time I'm at my friend's place. There's 4 of them that live in the same house. 3 doms and one cute little subbie. I almost always end up at least topless and with a few lovely bruses but don't always get a full play session.

For my birthday tho the three doms tag teamed me each getting their turn at various parts of my body with different intruments of play. One, which I hate and the user knows this so it's his favorite to use one me cause he says I make such lovely little squeals when he uses it :rolleyes: , is made of marti gras beads. Now that stings like a bitch! (gotta make one for Master he'll love it *giggles*)

The shakes I get often times as well. I think it's more from adrenilen than from cold and usually go away after I've been given time to come down. Not sure how or if you can prevent them. :eek:

I don't know of any way to prevent the shakes, but a long time ago, I would get them regularly after playing and one of the fem doms who had helped give me the shakes (i'm an equal opportunity masochist, don't care what sex the sadist is :)) would treat me to juice and a cookie afterwards, just like after giving blood...and that seemed to help immensely. I'm not sure if it was the sugar or the ritual of it that helped balance me out, though. Probably a combination of both. There's something very "good girl"-ish about being treated to a cookie and juice.

shay

Thanks for the info guy, I guess I need to think if something to help me to cooldown with then. I forgot to say this in the other post, some of you have wanted to see what I look like in RL. So I had our hostess take some pics with her camera and I am just waiting for the email. I have one that shows the latex shirt and the other that highlights the first hard beating I endured.

Its too bad I didn't get some pics of my after the second hard flocking because that is the one that most likely left the marks on my upper back, ass, and a bit on the chest.

leeroy jenkins said:
Thanks for the info guy,
Guy? Didn't you mean gal? OK, I could be wrong. Maybe I didn't get the memo. :rolleyes:

leeroy jenkins said:
...burn hair? The wand was burning your hair? Are you extra hairy where that was happening, maybe?

I am so glad you had a good time :)

I hope this is just the begining for you :D

DVS said:
Guy? Didn't you mean gal? OK, I could be wrong. Maybe I didn't get the memo. :rolleyes:

...burn hair? The wand was burning your hair? Are you extra hairy where that was happening, maybe?

No DVS but I smelt burnt hair or skin, he was doing it along my back. You know that smell is distinctive. I meant guys but forgot the S it seems oops. :eek:

Back