Drunk Scotsman

Surfin

stunt cock
Home alone this evning and a bit drubk so thought what the hell, anyway I'm sure I'll be` embarrassed as hell tomorrow but here we go

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 2,035
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 1,323
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 1,817
coulf have at least made the bed :D

Attachments

• 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 767
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 709
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 1,354
Surfin said:
Home alone this evning and a bit drubk so thought what the hell, anyway I'm sure I'll be` embarrassed as hell tomorrow but here we go

Nothing to be embarrassed about!

thanks ladies, appreciate it muchly

and pookies :kiss:

Attachments

• me2.JPG
    me2.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 1,377
I bet every time you see a woman ,there is a big tilt in your kilt, Nice going,now where is that liquor?

Surfin said:
mhhh if you need a Babysitter give me a call~
I like to see those Pics from a little closer up :D :devil:

Tease

Cum on, don't be such a tease. MORE PICS!!!! Uncover that rose colored cock knob and give us a thrill. Cock lover from Texas.

Lovely pic of the meat. :)

Scottish and UK posters are appreciated.. I prefer it when we don't appear to be so rare. ;)

Please

OK, see what you've done, got us begging, you big tease. We wnat more COCK pic's.

I Need A Fix

Cum on, Show us some recent pics. Lets see that baby maker all hard and standing proud. You know you like it.

Very nice pics babe... why make the bed? LOL< it would end up messed up anyway... :D

just noticed your thread. You make me proud to be a scot babe........but why did you leave to go to sassanach country? such a great loss. with those legs you must be a rugby player too?

the next rounds on me btw.

c :heart: :kiss:

Last edited:
Back