Annual Nude Day Contest Support Thread

G

Because someone had to start it...

Thanks to another's comment a few weeks ago reminding me this contest was coming, I actually have a story ready to go for a contest for once. Usually, I write a hasty one in the last week and sweat whether or not it will get posted in time to get any votes.

*sigh*

I have one - sending it in now - just in case I have to leave Lit before the actual contest start date.

A serious contender for the coveted last place award. Ogg - don't even waste your time - dead last is already a wrap, over, history, I would like to thank the other hacks.

Regardless of reception - this one was fun to write.

My entry is almost done, and I need to get it proof read this week to submit early.

kbate said:
*sigh*

I have one - sending it in now - just in case I have to leave Lit before the actual contest start date.
If you submit it now, it can't be part of the contest. Hold on for two more days if you can.

Ready and Waiting

Mine's ready to go as soon as I turn the page on my calendar.

Ted-E-Bare said:
If you submit it now, it can't be part of the contest. Hold on for two more days if you can.

I'm 39.9 weeks pregnant, waiting for things (non baby things) really isn't an option right now.

I'm submitting in word.doc form, so it should be OK. That takes a couple days for approval.

I'm including a note to this effect in the submission form.

Two days to submission day... ? But... but... I thought there was more time.

I've one finished but for a final edit, sorry Kbate but you're not going to beat my tale of politics and sex.

The other - the one I was supposed to write - is assuming epic proportion, I'm not sure I will have time to finish it.

kbate said:
I'm 39.9 weeks pregnant, waiting for things (non baby things) really isn't an option right now.

I'm submitting in word.doc form, so it should be OK. That takes a couple days for approval.

I'm including a note to this effect in the submission form.
Ok, wow...yeah, that's a good reason!

Can't wait to hear about the baby.

And if your story is about the baby's conception, and you end the story with "And as I click submit to send this story to you, my dear readers, the contractions are now close enough together that we need to leave for the hospital" then we should all just concede the contest... :)

Really happy for you!

Two days to submission day... ? But... but... I thought there was more time.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!??!?!?!?!?!? :eek:

How did I miss that this followed so quick?

*gulp*

Maybe I WILL sit this one out...

*sitting on my hands*
notypingnotypingnotyping...

damn... I'm so addicted to contests... :eek:

I think I just might have to enter this one! There's something about public nudity, and risky outdoor sex, that just gets my juices flowing - creative, of course.

neonlyte said:
sorry Kbate but you're not going to beat my tale of politics and sex.
Neon,'

Hate to burst your bubble, but my story has all the elements that detailed focus group analysis for the past two years have concluded readers want. :)

And yes, June 15 is only the first day to submit. I think you have up to July sometime (see Laurels' sticky).

Tatelou said:
I think I just might have to enter this one! There's something about public nudity, and risky outdoor sex, that just gets my juices flowing - creative, of course.
creative, my ass.

Rumor has it you started the dogging craze.

Ted-E-Bare said:
creative, my ass.

Rumor has it you started the dogging craze.

It is!? Can it fart the national anthem?

Hah, no comment. :p

Hanyways! Back to writing dirty stories...

;)

Still have nothing in the works. *Sigh* Maybe inspiration will hit me and I'll get something written and edited in time.

I don't have one single worthwhile idea. :(

I'm going to sit here and think all day, I'll let you know if anything happens. :rolleyes:

Thanks

Thank you for Ted-E-Bare for starting this thread.

I had mentioned the proximity of Nude Day to the How To contest in that thread but I should really have started the Nude Day support thread before the How To Contest ended.

Get writing - now! There isn't much time so the contest might get off to a slow start unless the AH produce the naked goods muy pronto.

I'm still working on a couple of ideas but I'm not eligible this time. (Shakes head in continued disbelief).

Og

An idea? Persecuted woman goes on a rampage and strips the justice system and child protective services, letting them feel, firsthand, what it's like to stand naked before the world.

angelicminx said:
An idea? Persecuted woman goes on a rampage and strips the justice system and child protective services, letting them feel, firsthand, what it's like to stand naked before the world.

Sounds good but where's the raunchy sex? Perhaps you should imprison the agencies' staff naked in a cold cellar and there's only one way to keep warm...

Og

oggbashan said:
Sounds good but where's the raunchy sex? Perhaps you should imprison the agencies' staff naked in a cold cellar and there's only one way to keep warm...

Og

Yeah, I thought I might bend 'em over and let the world fuck 'em. One way to keep warm... hmm... piss on 'em? :D

oggbashan said:

Og
Wow--did you spend a lot of time in houses without central heat at one time of your life, Og?

Og-did I steal your thunder? Do you start the support threads usually? If so, I apologize. Just saw Laurels' notice, and had a comment to make, so I started it.

So here's a question: is it better to be one of the first to submit a story to a contest or somewhere in the middle. My vast reasearch staff has yet to return a finding.

angelicminx said:
Yeah, I thought I might bend 'em over and let the world fuck 'em. One way to keep warm... hmm... piss on 'em? :D

Haha, you have a very wicked mind, I luvvit!

angelicminx said:

I'd pay to see that... :mad:

I'd like to make them all into sexual slaves, myself... sell them into service the way they end up selling kids through the foster care system...

(you picked my soapbox, Minxie :))

Ted-E-Bare said:
Wow--did you spend a lot of time in houses without central heat at one time of your life, Og?

Og-did I steal your thunder? Do you start the support threads usually? If so, I apologize. Just saw Laurels' notice, and had a comment to make, so I started it.

So here's a question: is it better to be one of the first to submit a story to a contest or somewhere in the middle. My vast reasearch staff has yet to return a finding.

No thunder stolen. I took over from Lou-Lou when she stopped starting these threads. As long as the thread is there for us to moan, groan and commiserate with each other, who started it soon gets lost in the thousands of posts.

Answer to your question: It depends but whichever you choose will be wrong - Murphy's Law applies.

Og

Back