Countrytime Lemonaid

countrygent36

Making My Rounds
I figured that I would start a thread here for those that might be interested in chatting at my place. Feel free to post any topic that you feel like talking about. I'm open minded to all......Come on in and have a sip.

And, heres a few other pics that I had before the cam went haywire.....

pic1

pic2

pic3

I really don't care what her name is......

Last edited:
Brightdawn said:
My pleasure hun...

Hows you this eve?

I'm doing fine, a little tired, a little sore, nothing that the hottub won't help though..........

How are you this fine eve?

countrygent36 said:
I'm doing fine, a little tired, a little sore, nothing that the hottub won't help though..........

How are you this fine eve?
Tired and sore...nothing a good ol' hands on massage won't help...

I'm great...thanks for askin'

Brightdawn said:
Tired and sore...nothing a good ol' hands on massage won't help...

I'm great...thanks for askin'

Oh my dear, certainly sounds like we could benefit from each others company tonight.........

countrygent36 said:
Oh my dear, certainly sounds like we could benefit from each others company tonight.........
*sigh* Doesn't anyone live close to Canada anymore?

countrygent36 said:
*alas* but what are two needing souls, so vastly seperated, left to do?..........
Well my dear...I'm not too sure about you...but this little soul is taking it's self to cool off in the shower...I would ask if you'd care to join me....but alas...there is that distance problem again...

Brightdawn said:
Well my dear...I'm not too sure about you...but this little soul is taking it's self to cool off in the shower...I would ask if you'd care to join me....but alas...there is that distance problem again...

That is temporarily cured by the closing of your eyes....I shall lock the door, turn off the phone, and be right there......

I'm kinda hoping so. I haven't had a day in months where I could just do nothing but relax.

countrygent36 said:
I'm kinda hoping so. I haven't had a day in months where I could just do nothing but relax.
Then you deserve every minute of it hun....enjoy it....

countrygent36 said:
thank you, it would however, be much better enjoyed with company ;)
company makes everything much better....wish I had company tonight to watch the fireworks with...sitting alone on the blanket... *sigh*

Brightdawn said:
company makes everything much better....wish I had company tonight to watch the fireworks with...sitting alone on the blanket... *sigh*

ahhh fireworks, we won't be having any of those around here this year. Everything is too dry and ready to burn....

countrygent36 said:
ahhh fireworks, we won't be having any of those around here this year. Everything is too dry and ready to burn....
Awww...too bad...love fireworks myself...the energy they set off

countrygent36 said:
I do get a pretty good view of the bigger shows on tv though.
Still...not the same....

I gotta run....I'll see ya around Gent...thanks for having me :kiss:

Back