We're having a baby...

Nirvanadragones

Literotica Guru
Dear AH family

We would like to announce a new future member :) We're pregnant!! 9 weeks and 2 days today. Baby is due on the 14th of February.

I had my first gynae visit today and all is well. Baby is 11 mm, and we could see the heart beating.

Future plans include the merging of our worlds so we are together. Watch this space... :cathappy:

We wanted you all to know - We couldn't wait to share the news with our online family :kiss:

We are very excited, and very happy. New Life :heart:

Sam and Nirvana
(also known as Mommy& Mummy)
:heart:

Congratulations!

*hugs*

Hey, let me know when you find out if it's a boy or girl so I can start embroidering a blanket!

Wow! I had to read that three times to make sure I'd understood it right.

Congratulations! :nana: :rose: :kiss:

I'm absolutely burning with questions, but as usual they're totally inappropriate. How long before you know its sex? I mean gender?

:)

Congratulation Sam and Vana. You both deserve all the happiness you can get. :rose:

Falling: thank you, that is so sweet. :kiss:

Schehe: not really sure, we'll have to see when he/she flashes us. I love that you have inappropriate questions. :kiss:

Lady C: thank you so much, we are very happy. :kiss:

That is such fantastic news! Very happy for both of you. Double congrats on the growth of your family. :rose:

I am so proud to know you both, and all my love and hopes for your treasured life and love and family. :rose:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

:nana:
:nana: :nana:
:nana: :nana: :nana:

You Mommy's and Mummy's are the BEST!!!!!!!! I'm ultra happy for ya both. Youre PERFECT together and that kid's gonna be the LUCKIEST little peanut around!!

:heart:

Thank you all, your love and support mean so much to us. :heart:

I'm doing the thank you's since mummy is being ordered to rest...my orders of course....but the sentiments are from both of us. :rose:

Congratulations!

Hugs and snugs!

17.gif

Most excellent news

Mmmm...we're trying to schedule a trip to London early next year....;)

SEVERUSMAX said:
I've always wanted to visit the British Isles myself. One day, perhaps, I will.

I would like to go back to Wales. I was there for about a week and loved it. It is beautiful there. Part of my facination with the area might be that that's where my parents meet.

Back