Two pics for the ladies.. hope you like.

Well Hung... or Not?

• Well hung

Votes: 42 79.2%
  • Nothing to write home about..please don't post any more pictures.

Votes: 11 20.8%

• Total voters

blueprints

Literotica Guru
Two pics for the ladies.. hope you like (updated).

Let me know what you think.
Well Hung... or Not?
Thanks
pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

Last edited:
Ohhhhhh my was just cruising thru the threads and what did I find!!!

Wooohoooooo ....more please :devil:

*looks.... big grin crosses my face... looks some more....drools* Umm do I want to see more? Hell yeah!

Very Nice... :p :devil:

What do you ladies prefer? large girth or large length or neither? :confused:
Does it depend on who you ask?
What do the majority like??
Comments please... :)

Thanks

Thanks for the posts Rebellious_Sub (I like it when you drool :p ) and FuckMeSoHard (great name!! can I?? :devil: ).
The pictures are cumming soon !!!

This question will probably depend on who you ask. Personally, I find that girth is better than length as far as visuals go at any rate.. .

However, "size matters not" In the words of Yoda.. and for me, that's completely true. Got to know how to weild it... use it properly and it will serve you well..

Rebellious_Sub, I love to go down on my partner more than anything..I can stay down there for hours..I looovvve to get her off (That's the best part.. I don't even care if I cum.. I love to see her cum ..plus I love the smell, taste, feel and look of her pussy (all pussy actually)).. She usually begs for my cock (while I tease her with my tongue) ,then it doesn't take that long for her to cum when I fuck her with my hard cock. Sometimes I'll use a vibrator on her clit while I fuck her (she seems to like that).

Do any of you out there have any more tips for me to make her cum harder??

Thanks

Last edited:
blueprints, sounds like you have your own little system there. Sounds good actually. But some women *shocked intake of breath* do not enjoy been eaten. I know, I KNOW that sounds a bit out there, but it's true.

At any rate, the best thing, at least for myself as far as getting me to cum - and I've said this many times to my lovers, and they realize what I am saying is true after they try it...

"Turn my mind on first, the body will follow." In other words, I enjoy the build up. Being tied up, for instance, as he paces around me telling me what he wants to do is a sure way to make me cum, with out laying a single hand on my pussy. I cum hardest, and longest after anticipation builds up for awhile.

Another simple, easy way to turn me on personally, my Master likes to text me, will do so at the most inappropriate times, and tell me something simple. "I will fuck you screaming later. Be ready." .... *grins* Already wet. See what I am getting at here?

Thanks ladyj5877.
I just checked out your squirt pics (very very very nice!!!)
Would I be able to make you squirt with my cock??

Mr BIG

blueprints said:
Let me know what you think.
Well Hung... or Not?
Thanks
pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg
What a dumb question let me sit my pussy down on thay thing and youll know!!!!!!!!!!

I especially like the bulging/veiny look of it... from an orally obsessed woman, I can honestly say that it looks good enough to eat!! :D

From a male point of view I think thats a good looking one

Good luck mate

Back