What guilty pleasures do you indulge in?

pleasteasme said:
One guilty pleasure I haven't revealed is that on the occasion, I enjoy smoking a good cigar. I haven't had one in YEARS though. I need an occasion!

I have some fresh Cubans my friend just went from TJ ;)

(They're better when you're drinking) :nana:

pleasteasme said:
...... One guilty pleasure I haven't revealed is that on the occasion, I enjoy smoking a good cigar.

Haha, same here, but it's not a guilty pleasure. Not to me anyway, I smoke them on a daily basis. Not healthy but what the heck ;)

pleasteasme said:
One guilty pleasure I haven't revealed is that on the occasion, I enjoy smoking a good cigar. I haven't had one in YEARS though. I need an occasion!
Tease you surprised me with that one.

The last piece of *insert you favorite treat here*.

I'm so conditioned to share the last piece of anything that I always feel a little naughty when I eat the whole thing myself. Right now I'm contemplating eating the last ice cream bar.

bobsgirl said:
The last piece of *insert you favorite treat here*.

I'm so conditioned to share the last piece of anything that I always feel a little naughty when I eat the whole thing myself. Right now I'm contemplating eating the last ice cream bar.
Now, now bg, you know the rules...

"Cut it in two,
Share half with me,
And we'll outwit that big,
Hungry....BEAR!"

:D

midwestyankee said:
Now, now bg, you know the rules...

"Cut it in two,
Share half with me,
And we'll outwit that big,
Hungry....BEAR!"

:D

I never heard that rule. ;)

I'd mail you half, but by the time it arrived, it'd be a little ...drippy.

guilty pleasures?

driving too fast
Lit (obviously, including the pic threads)
discretely checking out hot women

Werd

Lindt--Lindor Truffles, the assorted bag--milk, dark, and white chocolate...Holy cocoa bean that's some good stuff.

Lurnk.

Did we HAVE to mention chocolate?

*biting fingernails and fighting the temptation to eat not on or two but, several Hershey kisses...* :eek:

pleasteasme said:

*biting fingernails and fighting the temptation to eat not on or two but, several Hershey kisses...* :eek:

But they're kisses, so it's a given that you feel love and happiness--not guilt. Indulge, I say. Spread the love.

Lurnk.

ltnsfr007 said:
I have some fresh Cubans my friend just went from TJ ;)

(They're better when you're drinking) :nana:
My husband has one that he's saving for when he's finished renovating our upstairs. At the rate he's going, he'll be keeping it for a while.

In October of 1999, I was traveling with some friends and I had some green tea ice cream at a restaurant in Frederick, MD. I'd never had it before and I've never had it since. I've found some recipes, but they're all so sinful.

I think it'll be my new guilty pleasure. :)

Pedicures, paying somebody to lavish my feet with care and attention seems so decadent.
*cough*
"Oh and expensive alcohol. Liberté, égalité, fraternité, ou la mort!"

Last edited:
pleasteasme said:

Any kind of Chocolate, especially dark!
....with a nice glass of Cream Sherry!

Cockyfox said:
The 4400 and a cool glass of wine.

Sounds good to me.

My guilty pleasures are when I take some time and do little or nothing, just for me. I always have a shit load of stuff I should be doing.

Fury :rose:

being a little naughty

I worked all the holidays ……
The Fire Department for 24 and the Emergency Room for 2 (12) hours shifts

I am a neat freak and I am running around in a pair of my wife’s favorite panties…….purple bikinis and trying to get house back organized.
Well I might as well combine sensuality with the mundane chore of house work!
Enjoy your day :p dave

Heading back to bed while the sheets are still warm ~ snuggling and letting them envelope me. *dreamy sigh*

Back