Cuckolds, Dominant bulls, Hot wifes

Which one are you?

• Total voters

wifewatcher21

Really Experienced
Is there anyone out there that is into this lifestyle? I love controling my husband. He is 47, I am 25. I love sex with him watching and now I want to go a step further. I want him to meet a guy for training. When the training is over, I want my bull to bring my sissy cuck to me and show me what he has learned. Then my REAL man and I will have passionate SEX (not love) in front of my cuck.

Is anyone into this sort of thing? Here is a pic of me waiting for my cuck...

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 3,188
Can Not Wait For More

Well you certainly have my attention......post on........any watersports?

wifewatcher21 said:
Is there anyone out there that is into this lifestyle? I love controling my husband. He is 47, I am 25. I love sex with him watching and now I want to go a step further. I want him to meet a guy for training. When the training is over, I want my bull to bring my sissy cuck to me and show me what he has learned. Then my REAL man and I will have passionate SEX (not love) in front of my cuck.

Is anyone into this sort of thing? Here is a pic of me waiting for my cuck...

I think i could do that if i was marred to you

Water sports?

No water sports. I just love sex with men, women or couples and always in front of my cuck

waterboy52 said:
Well you certainly have my attention......post on........any watersports?

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 2,693
hot

i be your toy any time use me i open for all i can be your on line save if you like

Dear I love the idea of have sex with you while your hubby is watching.... but I would also love to watch while he's sucking the creampie!!!
Yuor thread make me a kind of pervert.... mmmmh

Creampie

I think it is when he is eating creampie or sucking a guy hard that I have my best orgasms! Any other women feel that way? What is it that makes me so wild and wanting my hubby to witness it?? I don't have the answer, but I sure enjoy the ride!

Hey wife, I need to see something more of you... I am tremendously ecited today and I would love to have sex while your hubby is watching.... Do you play anal?

anal

I have never done anal sex before. I don't think I would like it. I do however want to see a lover do my cuck.

Dumpling said:
mhhhh very interesting :D :devil:

How did I know you would find this thread. LOL :devil:

sounds like we have a canadian swinger in wifewatcher, wooo hoooo let the party begin. :nana: :nana:

I think it would be exciting to hav my woman watch me take a man... or to hav my woman take me:)

I tied a guy down once then took his wife in front of him while he watched helplessly. She wanted me to insult his small penis during it (I'm quite a bit larger than most). I duly obliged, it was a lot of fun. Very humiliating for him (which he loved).

After i left she untied him and did his brains out apparently. I then found a girlfriend shortly after that and because I'm monogomous didn't see them again.

Definitely an interesting and very erotic experience, I wish you luck.

tied

That sounds wonderful. I never had my cuck tied up yet. Sounds like fun. All men seem to be bigger than him. My poor cuck is only like 4.5" or 5" when I pull on it. Maybe I could tie him to a chair and not let him touch himself while he watches me have sex with a REAL man! Sounds interesting...

Trajal said:
I tied a guy down once then took his wife in front of him while he watched helplessly. She wanted me to insult his small penis during it (I'm quite a bit larger than most). I duly obliged, it was a lot of fun. Very humiliating for him (which he loved).

After i left she untied him and did his brains out apparently. I then found a girlfriend shortly after that and because I'm monogomous didn't see them again.

Definitely an interesting and very erotic experience, I wish you luck.

Heh perhaps hogtied to a chair so his pathetic manhood is pushed out prominently for all to see and laugh at while he's forced to watch a real cock piling in and out of you.

or to make things worse, a chastity device attached so it hurts as he gets harder (and I bet the little wuss will as well).

*laugh* ok I admit it, i'm kinda evil ;)

wifewatcher21 said:
That sounds wonderful. I never had my cuck tied up yet. Sounds like fun. All men seem to be bigger than him. My poor cuck is only like 4.5" or 5" when I pull on it. Maybe I could tie him to a chair and not let him touch himself while he watches me have sex with a REAL man! Sounds interesting...

everyone's into this? the replies here are too much.

...guess I'm too straight...

Cuck ideas

I love your ideas!! WOW! I use my strapon most every night. He never gets to fuck me anymore, except of course when I make HIM wear the strapon.

First pic is me riding my lover until he say's "I am going to cum"
021xp.jpg

Here is my cuck swallowing after I rode the guy. Notice how my cuck had to wear my panties. lol
av01hz8.jpg

Trajal said:
Heh perhaps hogtied to a chair so his pathetic manhood is pushed out prominently for all to see and laugh at while he's forced to watch a real cock piling in and out of you.

or to make things worse, a chastity device attached so it hurts as he gets harder (and I bet the little wuss will as well).

*laugh* ok I admit it, i'm kinda evil ;)

Last edited:
wifewatcher21 said:
I love your ideas!! WOW! I use my strapon most every night. He never gets to fuck me anymore, except of course when I make HIM wear the strapon.

Here is a pic of my cuck swallowing after I rode the guy. Notice how my cuck had to wear my panties. lol
cuck4ig.jpg

hmmm i think this stuff turns me on. to be truthfull this is the first time i've seen it. i wouldn't mind being a cuck sumtime... to watch my woman take a man with pure lust in her eyes while i am tied up and not able to do anything about it or about my own lust. to be forced by my woman to go down on a guy that she just fucked and take his cum...

Nice

Nice to hear you say that. I honestly don't know why you cucks like that. I mean, watching your wife fucked by REAL men who would never suck a cock. I love my husband and I love sex. I just find it strange sometimes that my husband would rather watch me than join or fuck me. Don't get me wrong, I love it!! I love being able to fuck any REAL man any time I damn well please. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

LETitFLOWpro said:
hmmm i think this stuff turns me on. to be truthfull this is the first time i've seen it. i wouldn't mind being a cuck sumtime... to watch my woman take a man with pure lust in her eyes while i am tied up and not able to do anything about it or about my own lust. to be forced by my woman to go down on a guy that she just fucked and take his cum...

wifewatcher21 said:
Nice to hear you say that. I honestly don't know why you cucks like that. I mean, watching your wife fucked by REAL men who would never suck a cock. I love my husband and I love sex. I just find it strange sometimes that my husband would rather watch me than join or fuck me. Don't get me wrong, I love it!! I love being able to fuck any REAL man any time I damn well please. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

All REAL men don't suck cock? and for my i think think it would be the fact that i want to join but can't (that's why i'd hav to be tied up). or i could put my own spin on it and hav the restraints able to be broken so in the middle of it all i break out and then shuv the guy out of the room and finish my woman off to her satisfaction. and i would suck a dick. the first time i did of my own will was when i was 9. I might not be a REAL man of those standards but i know how to please a woman. but i would rather please a woman more than a man any day. i got taken from my computer for a few minutes so i don't hav the flow (if i did in the first place) of wat i was sayin anymore. i'm done

Real men

I am only posting MY OWN OPINION. In my mind, real men don't suck cock, but they love to help me humiliate my cuck and make HIM do it. My husband is a real man in every way except when it comes to sex. He cannot satisfy me in the bedroom. I asked him to slap my ass one time but he said he was afraid to hurt me. He can't please me "sexually" the way a bull can. I didn't mean any disrespect to anyone when I said "Real men don't suck cock" I only meant in my case, I meet men who only fuck and/or eat women but are not above humiliating my husband at the same time. Anyway, someone sent me a pm asking me to post some pics of myself, well here you go...

Me with a "REAL" man, not a cuck...
clip10025jm3.jpg

Just an ass pic...
bedkx6.jpg

Me trying to "pose" not good at it though...
008iu7.jpg

Another of me trying to pose...
0031lm.jpg

Back