Back to School

love the school girl look on you! you have always been a fave of mine

mattdchef said:
love the school girl look on you! you have always been a fave of mine
Aww, thank you. :) Always nice to see a fellow Masshole poking around Lit. :kiss:

College_geek said:
Well, this thread was supposed to be made a few days after I actually got back to college, but my computer was messed up and I just got it working last Tuesday. Even so, the message is still the same! I'm back to school and back to taking pics for anyone who wants to take a peek! :devil:

For those who don't know me yet (and I hope you all leave me a message and get to know me better!), I'm 21 years old and a bbw. I'd also like to say that I'm a friendly person too, but you'll have to be the judge of that. :cattail:

I hope you like the new thread, which I'm hoping will be a contrast to my classy thread by being cuter and raunchier. I hope that I'll deliver, and if anyone has any requests, I'll do my best to give the viewers what they want. :rose: And now to the pics!

P.S. Sorry for the grainy, dark quality of these first pics. I try to have the best quality possible, but that didn't really happen this weekend.
Cute and raunchy? sounds perfect to me :devil:

Hey College_geek, great start to the school year. Sure hope to see more of your adventures <weg>.
swtcum

I havent been seen your pics before but I really enjoyed the ones I just saw. You have a cute, yet sexy appeal, and I hope to see more.

You knew I'm a fan, right, CG? Good. Now just for the record, I'm not disappointed with the new series so far. ;) :D

JohnGalt1871 said:
Cute and raunchy? sounds perfect to me :devil:
Well, I'm never one to call myself hot or sexy, but I feel cute could be fitting enough. That's what I try to go for most of the time, especially with this costume theme. :p The raunchy part...well, I'm trying to be raunchier...and by the end of the series of pics taken last night...it gets pretty raunchy in my eyes. :devil:

Lookinguphill said:
I havent been seen your pics before but I really enjoyed the ones I just saw. You have a cute, yet sexy appeal, and I hope to see more.
*grin* That's what I aim for, and if it shows, I'm happy. :heart: Glad that you decided to take a look!

College_geek said:
Well, I'm never one to call myself hot or sexy, but I feel cute could be fitting enough. That's what I try to go for most of the time, especially with this costume theme. :p The raunchy part...well, I'm trying to be raunchier...and by the end of the series of pics taken last night...it gets pretty raunchy in my eyes. :devil:
So you must see yourself like I see Jenn. She's very cute and innocent looking... A lady in the street, but a freak in the sheets!

College_geek said:
I hope to take some more pics of my "adventures" tonight, as long as my roomie doesn't come back tonight. Hopefully then I'll do a little request time, if people have them. :rose:

Here are some more pics!

Hell, the roomie could make it a true adventure :rolleyes:
Looking forward to seeing more of your cute, sexy bod :nana:

jason_jenn said:
So you must see yourself like I see Jenn. She's very cute and innocent looking... A lady in the street, but a freak in the sheets!
Oh yes indeed. ;) I may have overdone it this weekend since I kept trying to jump my boyfriend but he was more in a cuddly romantic mood, but when we did have sex...it was pretty damn hot. I had been having this weird craving for him to fuck my face during oral, which is a pretty submissive thing to have done and I consider myself more dominant, but the idea was turning me on. In the middle of the night, my cell phone had gone off and then we were stuck away at 4 AM. I got in the position to 69 with him, but I ended up asking him to thrust into my mouth instead and it was awesome. But while I'm walking around campus...yeah, I doubt anyone would know what pervy thoughts are usually going on in my mind. :devil:

College_geek said:
Oh yes indeed. ;) I may have overdone it this weekend since I kept trying to jump my boyfriend but he was more in a cuddly romantic mood, but when we did have sex...it was pretty damn hot. I had been having this weird craving for him to fuck my face during oral, which is a pretty submissive thing to have done and I consider myself more dominant, but the idea was turning me on. In the middle of the night, my cell phone had gone off and then we were stuck away at 4 AM. I got in the position to 69 with him, but I ended up asking him to thrust into my mouth instead and it was awesome. But while I'm walking around campus...yeah, I doubt anyone would know what pervy thoughts are usually going on in my mind. :devil:
That is exactly one of the many things so sexy about Jenn. She's the kind of woman who can make anyone smile when she flashes a sweet almost girlish smile. I often imagine that the people we deal with in our daily routines thinking what a nice *wholesome* lady she is.... But we both enjoy knowing our little secrets. ;) Oh Friday os sooooo far away.

Glad you two had a nice weekend! When we live away from our loved ones, the time we spend together is such a great escape from the lonely lives we lead in between times together. There's an even deeper appreciation for them when we have the chance to miss them. (Oh yeah, and the sex does get pretty hot too!)

swtcum said:
Hell, the roomie could make it a true adventure :rolleyes:
Looking forward to seeing more of your cute, sexy bod :nana:
Oh, if only...

She has a boyfriend and I'm pretty sure she's straight. If she did ever come on to me, though, I would definitely respond well to her. She's a cutie. :eek:

College_geek said:
Oooh, thank you, jon. :D I always appreciate a nice message from a man or woman with a sexy ass. ;)
Well, I shall be keeping my eyes on yours ;)

jason_jenn said:
I often imagine that the people we deal with in our daily routines thinking what a nice *wholesome* lady she is.... But we both enjoy knowing our little secrets.
My boyfriend used to always think that I was the super innocent girl in high school...not to say that I wasn't, because I didn't have any experience, but my mind was quite perverted and I thought about sex a good amount. It took me a while to unleash that physical side of me, but now that I have............ :devil:

College_geek said:
My boyfriend used to always think that I was the super innocent girl in high school...not to say that I wasn't, because I didn't have any experience, but my mind was quite perverted and I thought about sex a good amount. It took me a while to unleash that physical side of me, but now that I have............ :devil:
Even though I know Jenn can have quite a dirty mind, she still can surprise me.. and this is after three years of knowing her *evil* side.

Back