Newbies Here

sxluvncpl

Really Really Experienced
Hello all, We've been lurking about for a little while....we absolutely love all the stories and stuff....so we decided to post a few pics...hope you like.....

Re: Thanks

sxluvncpl said:
Thanks Hedonist and Romial

Quite welcome. The pics are pretty damn good. Anymore? And tell us about yourselves. :)

Re: Re: Thanks

Romial said:
Quite welcome. The pics are pretty damn good. Anymore? And tell us about yourselves. :)

Thanks again.... we've got more...but kids just came home...so posting more tonight is out...
we're a married couple in Augusta, GA....who happens to really love sex...especially with others....we're both 39 and have been married for 20 years....

Thank you

kallikula said:
Very Very good pic, cant what to see more

Thanks Kallikula...we'll try to post some more whenever we're here without the kids

Re: Re: Re: Thanks

sxluvncpl said:
Thanks again.... we've got more...but kids just came home...so posting more tonight is out...
we're a married couple in Augusta, GA....who happens to really love sex...especially with others....we're both 39 and have been married for 20 years....

Wow, 20 years. That's amazing. Congrats!!

And let me warn you that you'll get a lot of pm's and posts wanting to be with you two, so get ready for them.

Myself on the other hand will just sit back and talk to you two and enjoy your company for now. :)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Thanks

Romial said:
Wow, 20 years. That's amazing. Congrats!!

And let me warn you that you'll get a lot of pm's and posts wanting to be with you two, so get ready for them.

Myself on the other hand will just sit back and talk to you two and enjoy your company for now. :)

Thanks...most people were betting we wouldn't stay married for 6 months....guess they were off by a little.....

You folks down South sure know how to entertain us Northerners.
Great work Gina, I always appreciate a woman who enjoys what she is doing

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Thanks

sxluvncpl said:
Thanks...most people were betting we wouldn't stay married for 6 months....guess they were off by a little.....

Stupid question, which one of you two am I talking to now? lol

And it's always good to prove people wrong like that.

That's what we're here for

hedonist1146 said:
You folks down South sure know how to entertain us Northerners.
Great work Gina, I always appreciate a woman who enjoys what she is doing

I enjoy almost everything to do with sex...mind you I said ALMOST.....

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Thanks

Romial said:
Stupid question, which one of you two am I talking to now? lol

And it's always good to prove people wrong like that.

We're both sitting here....he's doing all the typing...though....

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Thanks

sxluvncpl said:
We're both sitting here....he's doing all the typing...though....

Oooh okay. What did you two use to take the pics? Because if you got a webcam...I can point you out to a pretty cool webcam free site(for 30 days at least) that ya'll can have lots of fun with. :)

Re: Re: Thanks

Romial said:
Oooh okay. What did you two use to take the pics? Because if you got a webcam...I can point you out to a pretty cool webcam free site(for 30 days at least) that ya'll can have lots of fun with. :)

The pics that we just posted were taken with a digital camera....we're talking about getting a webcam...any recommendations???

Re: Re: Re: Thanks

sxluvncpl said:
The pics that we just posted were taken with a digital camera....we're talking about getting a webcam...any recommendations???

You don't need a real expensive webcam. I know a few people with a $30 webcam and get clear as day pictures and video feeds. Logitechs are always a good choice with computer attachments. I wouldn't spend more than $50 on one. Just look for sales in the ads and compare...you can find really good deals soemtimes.

We'll be looking

We've got a friend who has one and only paid about 25 or 30 dollars for and it's seems to work really well...I think he said it was a VEO stingray....ever heard of that???

Very sexy

You are a very lucky man!!!!! You have a very sexy lady there, and we thank you for sharing her with us!!!!! Would love to see more pic of her!!!! As for webcam recomendations, I don't have any brand name info, but i would suggest getting Yahoo Messanger, so we all can watch your web cam live!! :D
Hope to see more pics soon.

Back