Have visitors/family members ever discovered your toys/costumes because they......

Slimmyme

Experienced
were not hidden properly?

One evening, my girlfriend's mother found her cane at her house.

My mother asked to see my recent take when I went to Demask and blew all my money, she had me model it and even might have been persuaded to try the latex on herself....

must run in the family...

:)

I was just careless. I had just cleaned my toys and left them on the counter to dry. My mom found 'em. oh, lord, her perfect angel was no more:rolleyes:

Last edited:
WriterDom said:
What did he say?

LOL He handed it to my mother and told her to deal with it. ;)

She very coyly informed me that my "toy" was now in my dresser drawer rather than under my bed. :p

The spray guy was here yesterday and I did a mad sweep through the house to make sure no floggers or anything "odd" were left laying out, then went into the bathroom and spent about 5 minutes talking ant traps with him... After he left, I realized my anal beads (big pink ones!) were sitting on top of the counter. :rolleyes:

bound said:
LOL He handed it to my mother and told her to deal with it. ;)

She very coyly informed me that my "toy" was now in my dresser drawer rather than under my bed. :p

The spray guy was here yesterday and I did a mad sweep through the house to make sure no floggers or anything "odd" were left laying out, then went into the bathroom and spent about 5 minutes talking ant traps with him... After he left, I realized my anal beads (big pink ones!) were sitting on top of the counter. :rolleyes:

You're just bound and determined to make sure all of your toys are eventually seen aren't you? :D

Or maybe you're just determined to be bound. :p

MastrJ said:
You're just bound and determined to make sure all of your toys are eventually seen aren't you? :D

Or maybe you're just determined to be bound. :p

LOL Very true!! I'm a shameless slut, and an exhibitionist to boot. ;)

my parents went away for a week and my bf came to stay at my house for the time (so i wouldnt be all along ;) ). i got tied up on the couch and whipped. before my parents came back, we did a big clean up. then, after they got back, i was on the computer and my dad comes into my room holding my handcuffs with a grin on his face saying "i found these next to the couch". i tried to make up an excuse, and i came up with "aw, come on, we were just playing around with them", and he said "hehe, suuuuure.."

A house full of company. The uncle playing hide and seek with the kids making them wild is hiding in my bedroom closet pretending to be a monster. Kids think quick and pull the crop out from under the bed. Uncle runs through the house (just to let everyone see) giggling as they beat him with it. :eek:

Kajira Callista said:
A house full of company. The uncle playing hide and seek with the kids making them wild is hiding in my bedroom closet pretending to be a monster. Kids think quick and pull the crop out from under the bed. Uncle runs through the house (just to let everyone see) giggling as they beat him with it. :eek:

That's priceless! Exactly the sort of thing I'd do to my little brother.

I have heard my 3 yr old ask more than once, "Mommy, what is this?" after he has come across one thing or another I thought was properly hidden....:eek:

I have my ropes laying on a table right inside my front door. Only the neighbor from across the hall has been here since the ropes decided to be rolled up where they were last used and not put in the closet. Don't think I'd care much if anyone else saw them though.

I have this blue vibe as well....it's just plain missing...Searched and searched while she was here and we couldn't find it anywhere. It scares me to think where it might be at this point.

NCShin said:
I have this blue vibe as well....it's just plain missing...Searched and searched while she was here and we couldn't find it anywhere. It scares me to think where it might be at this point.

sitting in someone's stolen vibrator collection?

I nailed a condom to my dorm room door once...
Sorry guys, that's all I've got.

the closest i have come was my step mom remarking that she liked the chest that I keep them in, as it is in plain sight in my bedroom. I told her I found the chest at Pier 1 on sale, and quickly changed the subject. She didn't say a word about the 3 ft long round black leather travel case laying on top of it.

my girlfriend and i have one friend who i think may be determined to find our toy collection. she knows we're into bdsm, thatz no secret, since we used to talk about it when it was more of an idea rather than something we did.

if i tell her the 1/2 bath off our room isn't to be used, she'll find an excuse to use it... i think she's narrowed it down to the closet that we must keep them in.

family moments

I think about the funniest thing that has ever happen to me was a few years ago in Houston I belonged to a BDSM club and the board of directors got togther every month or so just to talk about the status of the club and such. Well A Male Dom and A FemDom were living togther and He had a 7 year old daughter. We had come over to visit about 7pm th enight before halloween and were greeted at the door by his daughter wearing an 8 inch pink strap on strapped to her head. She informed us she was going to be a unicorn for halloween .. about this time He rounder the corner to see who it was and all he could do is just stand there shocked and we were trying not to crack up laughing..

We also came over from having a formal dinner at the club to find her playing with one of the neighborhood boys who she had tied up to the bed post. when we asked her what she was doing she said just playing house..

To this day I am sure she will be the only girl graduating High school with her own slave train..

Tass

We had a pair of handcuffs under our bed. My 9 year old son, being 9, decided to look under my bed. His reaction was "Sara [his 24 year old sister] has some of these at her house!"

I told Sara about his comment a couple of weeks later and she turned a lovely shade of red and said "Yes, we do" and then changed the subject....

justina

The scary tihng is I'm not sure. I know I have been careless and have had friends over. I noticed I had left my dildo, cuffs and other toys in the bathroom after they had used my bathroom. I'm not sure if they saw it or not and I was afriad to ask.

I am constantly reminded to put things away for i sometimes forget and leave them in plain sight, and my mother even went so far as to get me a leather book cover for my erotica books so my grandmother won't have to see the cover of the book(actually comes in really handy because i can read it anywhere and noone even has a thought to what i am reading:) ).

I think our best was when Holly's brother decided to drive up for a visit. Their mom had told him not to call before 9, because we don't get up early, thinking that he would call and then leave - he called at 9:30, saying that he was 5 minutes away and could we give him better directions than their mother did. At the time, Holly, one of our playmates and I were all in bed together on the floor in the living room (had to lay two matresses together to all fit - the joys of being poor :rolleyes: ). She didn't let Andy in then, but when they came back from eating breakfast out, he did come in ... they went back into our bedroom (the boy and I were still in bed & only partially dressed in the living room) - and unfortunately, none of us had thought of the cuffs that lived on the bedframe at the time until Andy saw them and grinned at Holly ... he didn't say anything, but he definately noticed them & knows what they were there for.

This sunday, led in bed my girlfriend called and came in and led with me while we chatted, when her eyes looking wide at the bedside cabinet, where stood very proudly was the butt plug, oops, there's always one that gets away when i clean up it seems.

Just last night I finally removed the string of anal beads that had long been inside me. I cleaned them thoroughly in the bathroom and since the kids were about I slipped them into the pocket of my flannel pj pants.

Being my off day and a night worker I was lounging in my pj bottoms in the afternoon. I had earlier shaved myself bare for her and the beads were properly inserted. After sufficient time she allowed me to remove them and I simply went to the bathroom, washed them, and slipped them into my pocket.

I'd forgetten all about them being there and was outside chatting with the neighbor and his wife still in my pj bottoms and a "wife beater" shirt. They know I work nights so think nothing of my being in such dress at such times.

Their little boy ran over and started playing with me and we wrestled around the yard. We were playing when a close family member pulled up on the street and ran inside to bring the wife something real quick.

As the family membr ran off and the neighbors left back to their yard, I turned to go inside and there, right in the middle of the sidewalk layed my string of anal beads. Brazen and straight as could be. I have no idea how long they had been laying there but I knew it was long enough for everyone to see.

I just shook my head, picked them up, and went inside.

Back