All Comments on 'A Family Holiday'

by monkeyjoe3

Sort by:
  • 131 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

One of the best brother sister storries I have read.

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81over 4 years ago
Out standing

Great story. I truly enjoyed it. And was sad to see it end. You could feel the love they share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

Well done. This certainly needs to be continued! Everyone makes suggestions but it's obvious you have a vivid and wonderful imagination. Please, add another 20 or so chapters... lol

UmmAightUmmAightover 3 years ago
Subarashii!!

This is the first story of yours that I've read and its been a quite a while since you posted this one but I gotta take sometime to appreciate this work.

This is definitely up there with some of the hall of fame stories. Even though you took a simple premise and the build up at the start might look a bit clichéd but you quickly switched that up by introducing voyeurism and that bought a different type of build up to the story, it helped the main characters break their moral barriers/walls without directly addressing it which was a really clever way to do it. The main characters casually touch or grope each other and that becomes their new norm which happened due to them exploring each other through voyeurism and since the build up is so good, so when they do cross the last few lines it feels deserved and it's really well executed so kudos for that. It also included some of the kinks I enjoy like the subtle inclusion of 'freeuse'

And I've seen a few people complain about the ending of the story which I can see why people thought that they were gonna get together at the end but to me this is clearly a story where the siblings are put in a certain scenario which leads them to have sex and this story had great sexual tension/build up which smoothly transitioned to them breaking their barriers. Of course, this story showed the characters care for each other a bit more than other normal build up stories which definitely added depth to the characters but it doesn't make it a complete romance story which it is not. The author even made them mention that the sexy times are gonna end once the vacation ends and it makes perfect sense for the ending to be what it is.

Nevertheless I really enjoyed this story and I would like you to return to literotica someday and continue writing these great stories. Easy 5 stars.

VisitorAnonVisitorAnonabout 3 years ago

Great story. Cool premise. Well executed. Loved the developing relationship between the two leads. Family dynamics are well caught. I’d be curious where these two are now and how their relationship changed or endured over the years.

rushman1ukrushman1ukabout 3 years ago

Excellent read. We do hope you get to be with Ann soon. Who knows, you may even get Beth too xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of the best stories I have read .with a mind like your,s for story-telling,you should carry on and give us some more, I bet you have a dozen some where in your scrap book.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My fifth time enjoying this story. Takes me to a new level of horny. Flow and build up with the constant foreplay, resulting in the hottest most erotic sexual act, Incest is for sure the best. Sucked my cousins hard cock when I was 13 been sucking cock every chance I get. I’m 48 now, lost count at about 50 different dicks. All races shapes and sizes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WAUW !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Although slightly unrealistic at the beginning of the encounters, it was well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent well written , explicit reality, picturing the scenes; exciting all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I gave it a "4" - the epilogue was a letdown. Otherwise, very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I gave it a "Five" but I do agree with "Anonymous...the Epilogue was dissatisfying. I cannot picture them NOT getting together again...maybe even contemplating a way to make it a permanent relationship. The epilogue seemed "rushed" as if to say, "...and they lived happily ever after as sister and brother." Thee End.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good story. Lots of good sex ... and a ton of love too. Would have been even better if Beth had caught on and wanted a bit of brotherly love, too. But you can't have everything. Fucking one beautiful sister is fantastic enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Steamy all throughout! Disappointing ending though - figured more to come (cum) once home; then again perhaps a follow-up in the works. Great job, author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the problems that many authors of erotic material is that they don't know when to end a good story. I give you credit. You could have turned this into an all-out family orgy, but you restrained yourself from making a well written story into a sordid excuse of smut. yeah, I would like to see Joe with the younger sister and maybe Paul have sex with Anne. But it would have had to be logical that all four would be okay with such an arrangement. Developing that story line would take real craft of storytelling skill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lovely story. It seems that these two love one another as a man loves a woman. They are brother and sister, and that bond will never go away. But when he is buried deep inside of her, and they look into each other's eyes, and she knows that he is about to cum, and he knows he is about to fill her womb with his seed. There has to be that thought between them of the thought of him fucking a baby into her.

God, if this was me, I would confess my love to my sister and tell her that I want a life with her as a man and a woman. I would confess that I want to make babies with her and even if we had to tell our family of our love....I would make this woman my woman.

Am I sick because I feel this way?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Of all the incest genres I'm a big fan of the mother/son relationships. But I enjoyed this one between sister and brother.

This is a true story, and I didn't end up fucking a family member. In high school I approached my older sister Jo Jo and told her that as a man I was so attracted to her. In that time period there were these erotic adult novels that you could buy. My favorite books were those where family member fucked each other. This one book dealt with a brother and sister. The younger brother ended up taking his older sister's virginity. After reading the book I approached my sister and told her that the book that I was giving her could not be read by anyone except her. I made her promise that she would keep it a secret and she agreed. As I walked away from her, I told her: "I wish that I was the brother in the book and that she was the sister". A few weeks went by, and she never spoke to me about the book. Our mother never approached me, so I felt safe that Jo Jo never told mom about the book. One Saturday night while mom was visiting our aunt Marge I was watching TV in the living room when Jo Jo came out of her room to go to the kitchen to get a glass of water. She was wearing these sexy red teddy. Walking back to her room she stopped and looked straight at me and said: "What are you watching Tomas?" I swear I saw lust in her eyes. God in heaven she was so beautiful. But I was a virgin and in the last second, I back off.

To this day I don't know what might have happen had I approached. On my 30th birthday Jo Jo text me and invited me to lunch. I text back and said yes. While at lunch she asked did I get everything I wanted for my birthday. I told her no. She asks what it was I didn't get. I told her..."Not seeing you in that beautiful red teddy you worn that Saturday night years ago when we were teenagers." I wasn't that shy young 16-year-old boy. I was a 30 year old man who made love to many women but this one was the one who got away.

To my delight Jo Jo smiled warmly back at me.

DujardinDujardinover 1 year ago

Very good story. Would like to have such a family full of fucking. The end is a little disappointing though..

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(11/7/2022) Great story and very well written. Thanks for keeping it between the two sibs and not making it a swinging family orgy. I'm into together-happily-ever-after endings but I understand that this ending would be the more realistic. I would have liked to have read about what happens when they get together again at Christmas and New Year. Maybe then the story would have ended in a together happily ever after. But alas, this story is Twenty years old. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cumming in sister not knowing if she will get knocked up would be wonderful. The first time, the second and third time.

rushman1ukrushman1ukabout 1 year ago

Read this over two years a go. Just re-read it and it's still as hot as ever x

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Bloody great read.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very good, no word waisted, only what was needed to get imagination and cock going.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

An excellent story and good to read one from a Brit.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

One of my favourite stories of all time! Nice slow build-up, bit of romance, and sex scenes that make me HARD! I keep cumming back for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Second time that I read this story. I really liked it. Nice build up to when they consummate their desires.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Whatta douche ! Joe's pretty much a jack-off idiot . How ever did he even get in a story with such a fox as Ann ? She really deserved better ! Nice story ,though . Thanx !

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Had sex with my sistershe was ovalating pumped my sperm in her cunt called me week later iam pregnant with your kid in me I told her your moving in with me so we can have more kids

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous