All Comments on 'A Long Night's Climb Into Sunlight'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 115 Comments (Page 2)
Strongside1Strongside18 months ago

I’ve read your first four stories, each one better than the last. Very engaging and heartwarming. Thank you. I’m just getting started on a new favorite author.

wwaldripwwaldrip7 months ago

Excellent story really enjoyed reading it very heartfelt

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

WONDERFUL, 10 stars! Claire helped Jerry, as much as he helped her... I can't believe how wonderful your writing is!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You are a wonderful storyteller and excellent writer. I have no doubt "Claire" would have been pleased with your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

a very different gem will reread thank you thank you

TankerbobTankerbob6 months ago

I’ve been reading everything you’ve written n literotica. Stories are well written and the sexual content is a great addition to the story, not the main plot.

redbaron172redbaron1726 months ago

Very good, well told story.. I'm working my way thru all your stories, I've enjoyed all of the ones I've read so far.

2old4us2old4us5 months ago

My third time reading this story. That equates to 15 stars.

clearcreekclearcreek5 months ago

2nd time reading. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The story was absolutely gripping in its clarity. It seems to tell the kind of giving person the author is. Your paper on how to write also shows your generosity which stems from something deep in you that truly sees others and at the same time shows how much you want others with you on the plane that you inhabit.

Thumper94Thumper945 months ago

Another heartwarming story I loved it

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You do know how to write great Storey

Richard1940Richard19403 months ago

Tremendous work, 5* of course, thank you for the pleasure you give me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Exceptional. What I needed in the midst of my anguish.

Quality of writing for me to aspire to.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...