A Master's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed her around as she took in the equipment. "You have made all this and fitted it out in four months?" she asked.

"Yes I have been working my butt off. Mr. Smith will be the first client of many I hope. I have several bookings, but not until next month. Anything else you need to know?" She shook her head. "Ok let me show you the old pile then." I turned off the lights re-armed the alarm system and locked up. We made our way to my front door. An imposing Victorian mock roman columned grand entrance. The reception area the front door opened on was the best room in the house in my opinion. A large space with a double curved stairway leading up to the upper floor with an open balustrade hall way leading off left and right to the main bedrooms and a central hall way at both levels leading to the back rooms. There was a door into what had been a library to the left and a grand dining room to the right. Each room was over 50 square yards, the reception area almost twice that.

"Wow master you could remake 'Gone with the Wind' here. It needs a lot of TLC though."

Paint was flaking off here and there and the carpet on the stairs was almost threadbare. "Yes tell me about it. The troubles of the landed gentry, taxes and repair bills. If it was not for the factory I would probably make more money just selling the place for re-development, trouble is it is a scheduled building so even that is not an option. Uncle Josh has lumbered me with a white elephant. The house from Hell. Ok up stairs first, or this floor, or can I tempt you down stairs?"

"Oh Master, what have you got down stairs?" She said in a pretend frightened voice.

"Well a lot of space and nothing yet, but as soon as I can there will be a rumpus room and as there are two rooms beneath that, one was a wine cellar the other a storage room of some sort. I will have a proper dungeon sound proof of course down there." I unlocked the passageway door and showed her the enormous rumpus room then down again into what would be my dungeon and reception area. It was dark and vaguely damp but smelt of the ocean, not unpleasant.

"Ok the ground floor is in pretty good shape. Uncle Josh had a modern kitchen put in some years ago it's a bit retro 80's style but I could cook for 40 in there no trouble." The view was fantastic the best kitchen view in the state. There was an open space over the rumpus room roof with a railing and there was a large outdoor setting. "This is the place to be when the Tall ships are in."

"Ok up stairs. Now there are two staircases, the owners, which you saw at the front and the servants back here." I led her up the pokey stairs to the first level as seen from the road. The stairs continued upwards. "Those lead to what are now the flats. And have a double door locked from both sides, at the top."

"On each side there are two bedrooms. I have permission to put an en-suit in both when I get the cash to do it. I used them to store Uncle Josh's furniture." I gave Jessica a quick peek. Lots of furniture with dust covers over them.

"Along here there are two toilets with a bathroom behind them. The upstairs bathrooms are immediately above them. Then there are four master bedrooms, two to the left and two to the right, again I have permission to add en-suites when funds are available. Now here we have the balcony above the reception area. There are two large suites one each side, a sitting room, large bedroom a bathroom. That one used to be Uncle Josh's. And this one is now mine." I opened my suite door and ushered Jessica inside. It looked like a Victorian or late Georgian formal room Rocco furniture, a TV in a discrete cabinet with doors that could hide the contents A large picture window with views over the shed and the harbor. I indicated to a door to the left, "that's the bathroom quite modern 1990 I think. There is a joining door into the bedroom, which is through here. And a fake wall clicked open and my large bedroom was revealed. With a grand king-sized four-poster bed and again Rocco furniture. A washstand, a large wardrobe, a tall boy, a short boy and an ornate dressing table. There were two grand chairs and two bedside tables. The view back over the road was somewhat restricted by the low cliff face that the road to the boat ramp ran along.

"Come on have a look at Uncle Josh's rooms, the views from there are stunning." I took her back along the open walkway to the right hand side of the house and she 'oh' and 'ah'ed' at the splendor Uncle Josh had lived in.

"You should change rooms." She declared.

"When its all finished, not before. I would be tempted to let the rest languish so its an objective to get it all done then move in here."

"Can I use the toilet?" She asked.

"Better use the one in my room, that one has not been cleaned recently. I employ a house keeper one day a week, she tidies the main living rooms, the kitchen and does one of the other rooms a week, its been quite a while since she was in here." I showed a dusty finger where I had wiped the surface of Josh's dresser.

I showed her back to my suite and to the bathroom door. I sat on my grand settee and waited for her return. I flicked on the TV and watched a few minutes of a ball game. I heard the toilet flush. I waited some more and then some more. I knocked on the toilet door and got no reply. I tried the door and it opened. Jessica was not there. I shut the door and opened the concealed doorway to my bedroom.

Jessica was spread eagled on my bed her arms holding the top rail of the four-poster bed. She was naked "Have you ever tied a woman up like this Master?" she asked.

'No Jessica and I do not have any rope here, but I will rectify that before you come here again."

"There are some neck ties you could use though." Her smile was wanton wicked and utterly entrancing. I had her tied up in seconds.

I had difficulty getting out of my pants. I hopped about like an idiot getting my socks off. It took me less that three minutes to ejaculate.

"Thank you master for a wonderful story and thank you for a glorious fuck. I was coming from the moment your cock entered my cunt. Can you let me down now and I will tell you my story while you recover." I did as she requested and flopped down beneath the sheets, Jessica curled up beside me.

"Well master my story is quite simple I come from a strict protestant family I grew up in Perth, I went to a grand girl's school. Lost my virginity when I was 15, went out with the same boy, he was two years older than me, until he left to go to university. I have never seen or heard of him since, not one letter."

"I got straight 'A's, but the only law college I could get into was here in Sydney. Mom and Dad scraped every bit of cash together to buy me the apartment I live in. I tried to share a few times while at uni but it never worked out. I had a disastrous affair with a rugby footballer, he was all testosterone, when I was twenty. There have not been any permanent relationships since then though I have been with four partners all one-night stands, three their choice, one mine."

"I have tried three lesbian relationships none lasted more than a month. One my choice. My Dad died last year and now Mom has to run the flower shop herself back home. She says she is doing all right, but I know that shop was what worked Dad to death. I go see her at Christmas, though I can afford to go more often now I have qualified. I had to repeat a year after the fling with the ball player. I qualified third in my class and got a junior position with a good firm. I am interned to the senior partner."

"I have had another agenda from the get go. I needed information about the BDSM world you inhabit. I needed real information not Bull Shit. It seemed the only way to get this information was to pretend to be just a little more than curious about the genre."

"I have strung you along since I used that contact magazine and sent that letter. I began to have doubts yesterday after I met you, and today after you told me your story while we walked here. I was not happy that I had used you for my own ends."

"Jessica just because you have a reason, does not mean you have to feel ashamed, every one has reasons for doing every thing they do." I tried to make her more comfortable and gave her a gentle hug. "Tell me the rest."

"Well Master, that newspaper article is my doing, you see I am the defense lawyer for that woman!"

I felt a teardrop on my chest. I lifted her face and she was silently crying. I bent and kissed her. "Jessica there is no need for tears. You have done nothing wrong, we have had a wonderful time and I want it to continue, to develop to explore these feelings and experience things together."

"Master I think I am crying not just because I deceived you, but for her as well. You have given me a good defense case without even knowing. I am sure she was the instrument that bought that mans death. But there was no way she could have known it. And no way she should be charged with murder or even manslaughter. I needed information and I went for it with my typical single minded zeal, with-out a care as to who I used getting it."

"Now I am stuck, I was going to cut and run, but find myself here with you and my life has changed. I do not know where I am, or where I am going."

"Jessica everyone has an agenda, yours was different. You could hardly have told me from the start and I probably would not have told you as much as I have. I would have given you a few facts perhaps showed you my sales area. I don't think I would have tried to get you to submit. It would have been a business meeting. We have had a personal very personal interaction. You have benefited and you say you now have a good defense case for your client, so don't feel bad. Good things are flowing every which way. We have come a long way in less than 24 hours. Now tell me about that woman tell me about how you will defend her. Can you get the charges dropped or will she still have stand trial for murder? Tell me all about it."

"Master I cannot, I have to talk to her about you. I have to respect client confidentiality. I probably should not even told you I was her defense counsel. Oh dear I am in such a mess and just because I tried to use you for my own ends." She was crying big tears my chest was getting wet.

"Ok Jessica, talk to your client tell her you have made contact with me and I have agreed to be a consultant on the case. There you go, problem solved. You need information of a very specific nature, on a subject that is both personal and private and often kept as a dark secret. Just as the man who died kept his needs secret. You would not have got the information if you had approached me or anyone else differently. The fact that you were willing to expose yourself by submitting, was the only way you would have got truth rather than Bull Shit."

She sobbed. "But Master, I deceived you."

"I forgive you, I trust you, come dear slave lets make love, lets be lovers and agree to be honest and open with each other." I pulled her warm body closer and she felt my erection and we were making love not having sex.

Afterward we slept and it was dark when I woke. Jessica was playing with the hairs on my chest. "I have to go to the bathroom Master and I am hungry, what time is it?"

"It's too late to go out for a meal, but I have some home cooked meals in the freezer. Food in 15 minutes girl lets go, you first."

And so domesticated bliss began.

*

Author's Note

Dear reader, the next chapter in this series is:-

If you are Male then read A Slaves Story Chapter 2. Released Nov 06

If you are Female then read A Slaves Story Chapter 3. Due late Nov 06

Most of the background information is in A Masters Story.

Most of the plot information and clues are in A Slaves Story.

Feedback regarding this strange format welcome, is it working for you?

I hope to release a pair of chapters every 14 days or so.

12