A New Beginning Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shifted over, so my cock was rubbing on the front wall of her pussy as I slid in and out. "Oh yeah!" she whimpered. "That is SO GOOOOD!"

It wasn't long before her breathing changed, and she started grabbing onto the sheets. "Oh, baby, I'm gonna cum!" she told me. "Fuck me baby, make me cum! I wanna cum soo gooood!"

I rolled her over a little more as I reached to the table and grabbed the bottle of lube. I dripped a little bit of lube onto her asshole and started rubbing it in with my thumb as I continued fucking her pussy.

"Ohhh!" she yelped, as she felt my thumb at her tight ass. "Ohh yesss! That's it! Fuck meee! I'm gonna cum!"

I started applying a little more pressure with my thumb as I increased my speed and started thrusting my cock in farther and harder.

"Oh, yeahhh!" she whined, her body beginning to glow with perspiration. She started to move her hips, rubbing her ass against my thumb.

"Oh my goddd!" she let out in a long, low moan. I knew that was the sign that her orgasm was building. I pushed a little harder with my thumb, and I felt it pop past the ring surrounding her tight hole.

"Oh yeah!" she exclaimed. "Oh yeah! Oh fuck, I'm cumming! Oh my god!"

I could feel her pussy and her ass tightening as I slammed my thumb and my cock into her, burying both as deep as possible.

"Oh baby! Yeahhh!" she moaned as her body started to shake. "Oh my god! I'm cumming so gooddddd!" I could feel her juices gushing from her tightening hole and flow out over my balls and her leg.

I slowly slipped my thumb from her ass, but kept my cock buried inside her pussy, as I let her body come down from her orgasm.

Soon, Elke turned her head and looked up at me. "I want you in my ass," she said with a husky voice.

"Are you sure?" I asked her, as I slowly slid my stiff cock from her wet pussy.

"Yes," she whispered. "Just please be gentle."

"You know I will, baby," I told her. I poured the lube into my hand and started stroking my cock, mixing it with her juices as I coated my shaft.

When I knew that I was lubed up enough, I slid my hand to her ass and started to slide a finger into her tight hole.

Elke closed her eyes when she felt my finger slip into her ass, and she held her breath for a second. I started sliding my finger in and out, and soon added a second one.

"Mmmm," she moaned, as she began getting used to the new sensations. I opened my fingers just a bit, trying to stretch her muscles, and she moaned more.

"That's nice," she whispered.

"Do you think you're ready for something a little bigger?" I asked, as I started fingering her ass a bit faster.

"No," she replied, reaching down for my slick cock. "I'm ready for something a LOT bigger."

"Good," I responded. "Do you want to try it on your back first, or on your belly?"

"I wanna be on my back," she told me. "I wanna look into your eyes when you take my cherry."

"Ok," I said, smiling at her. I slipped my fingers out of her ass, and she rolled onto her back, raising her legs and holding them against her chest.

I took my cock and started sliding up and down the crack of her ass, paying special attention to her tight hole.

Her breathing quickened, and then I held my cock firmly against her virgin ass. Looking me in the eyes, she slowly nodded her head, and I leaned in, pressing my head harder against her hole.

"I know that it's gonna hurt at first, but you've got to relax a little," I told her. "Why don't you play with your clit?"

Taking my suggestion, Elke let her legs go and slid her hand between her legs and started rubbing her button, which was bigger and harder than I had ever seen it. Soon, she was moving her hips and pushing into me.

With one hand on her hips and the other holding my cock, I pushed a little harder into her ass. I felt her muscles tighten for a second, and then relax again.

My cockhead slid into her tight ass, and her body tightened. Elke gasped, her eyes getting big. "Don't worry, baby," I told her, "I'm going nice and slow."

"Ok," she breathed, and continued rubbing her clit. I felt her muscles relax again, and I slowly leaned in a little more.

"Ohhh," she moaned as I slid a little more of my cock into her ass. "My god, that feels so big!"

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked her.

"No!" she replied. "I wanna feel your big, hard cock deep inside my tight little asshole!"

Smiling at her determination, I leaned in again and pushed, sliding a little more into her. Looking down, I saw that I had only pushed in about an inch and a half so far, and still had plenty to go.

I stopped as I watched her playing with her clit, and she slid a finger into her pussy. As she slid that finger, now coated with her juice, back up to her clit, I started sliding my cock back, and then pushing forward again, fucking her with very short strokes.

"Mmmm," she moaned loudly, as she moved her hand faster.

As I continued to slide my shaft back and forth, I pushed in a little deeper each time. Soon, I had a little more than half of my cock in her ass. Elke's breathing was getting heavier, and her hand was moving faster, one finger on each side of her clit now.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah," she assured me. "This is nice. I feel so full!"

"Good," I replied, and started pushing forward again.

I soon had about two more inches to go, and was moving a little faster, when she suddenly moaned loudly.

"Oh my goddd!" she wailed, and her body shook slightly. I stopped pushing, and let her relax again.

A couple of seconds later, she looked up at me. "Holy shit!" she exclaimed. "I just had a little orgasm!"

"That's good," I told her.

"Oh, yeah!" she replied. "That's real good! Are you all the way in?"

Looking down, I told her, "I have a little more to go yet."

"Do it," she told me. "Give it to me."

I slid my cock back a little, and then pushed hard, until my cock was buried deep inside her ass.

"Ohhhh!" she yelped, as my pubes brushed against her asscheeks.

I stayed still, and told her, "That's it baby. You've got all of it."

"Oh my god! I feel so full!" she breathed. "Your cock feels so big in my ass!"

"Your ass is so tight on my cock," I told her.

She reached her hands out to mine and held on to them, as I started sliding my cock in and out again.

I pulled on her arms as I pushed my cock into her ass, and soon she started moaning and moving her hips up and down.

"Ohhhh!" she groaned, as I buried my cock into her again. "That's so good!"

"You like having your ass fucked?" I asked her.

"Oh yeah!" she told me. "Fuck my ass, baby! Make me cum with your cock in my tight ass!"

I started fucking her faster, taking long strokes. She let go of one of my hands and started sliding her fingers over her clit again.

"Oh, yeah! That's SO GOOD!" she exclaimed as I began moving faster. She slid two fingers into her pussy, which was flowing with her juices, and rubbed her clit with the heel of her hand.

After a couple of minutes, she planted her feet on the bed and was raising her hips to meet my thrusts. As we built up a rhythm, she started moaning louder.

"Oh my goddd!" she wailed. "I'm gonna cum! Oh, yeah baby! I'm gonna cum with your cock in my ass!"

"Yeah, baby," I encouraged her. "Cum for me. I wanna feel your tight little ass squeeze my cock as you cum!"

"Oh my god! Yes!" she exclaimed seconds later, her body starting to shake. "I'm cumming! Oh my god! I'm cumming! Yes!"

I held still as her orgasm shook her body, and I saw a gush of pussy juice squirt out of her, soaking my pubes, flowing over my shaft and down her asscheeks.

Soon, after her body stopped shaking, Elke opened her eyes and looked at me. "Holy shit!" she exclaimed. "That was intense! I don't think I've ever cum like that!"

"Do you want to roll over?" I asked, still holding her hips.

"Oh yeah!" she responded.

I pulled my hard cock out of her ass with a "pop", and she immediately rolled over. "Do you want me on my knees, or my belly?" she asked, looking over her shoulder.

"However you want it," I told her.

She lay flat on her stomach and reached around to spread open her cheeks. "Ok, baby, give me that big cock of yours again."

I climbed on behind her, straddling her legs, and lined my cock back up with her opened ass. I squirted a little more lube onto her hole, and she moaned at the feeling. As I pressed forward, my cock slid right back in, and I was soon buried dep in her ass, with my pubes brushing against her asscheeks.

"Oh yes!" she hissed, as I moved my hips sideways.

I leaned into her, and softly kissed the back of her neck. "You like this?" I asked softly into her ear.

"Oh yeah!" she told me. "I want you to fuck me now. Fuck my ass!"

I pushed my body away from hers, and started sliding my cock in and out of her tight backdoor.

"Ohhh!" she moaned, as I started picking up a little speed.

It wasn't long before she started raising her hips, meeting my thrusts. On one push back, she slid her hand underneath her body, and started rubbing her clit again.

"Oh fuck me, baby!" she moaned. "Fuck my tight ass!"

"Oh yeah!" I moaned back, as I felt her hand slide further underneath her body and brush against my balls. "Your ass feels so good!"

I felt her fingers slide into her pussy as we continued matching thrusts, and her moaning increased.

"Oh yeah! This feels SO GOOD!" she gasped as she buried her fingers deep inside her wet pussy and I pushed my cock as far in as I could.

I could feel her fingers wiggle around in her pussy through the thin wall as I stroked my cock in and out. Elke kept moaning and gasping as I fucked her tight ass, and soon her body started to shake again.

"Ohhh yeahhh! I'mm cummming againnn!" she started moaning.

I could feel her as muscles clamping down on my cock, and I thrust forward, burying myself deep as she came again.

The spasming muscles almost felt like they were milking my cock as Elke's orgasm swept over her body.

"Oh baby!" I moaned. "You're gonna make me cum, too!"

Elke started thrusting her ass back at me, and exclaimed, "Oh yeah! Cum in my ass! Come on baby! Cum in me!"

I started taking full strokes with my cock again, thrusting forward as I felt my own orgasm speeding towards me. Finally, I couldn't hold back anymore, and my balls started to tighten.

"Oh yeah!" I yelled, as I slammed forward, and felt my cock explode deep into her ass.

"Ohhh!" she exclaimed. "Ohh yesssss!"

Her body shook again, and both hands grabbed onto the sheets. "Oh my goddd!" she moaned as another orgasm raked her body.

I stopped moving, keeping my cock buried in her ass, as I felt it continue to spurt out the remains of my load. Finally, my shaft started to soften, and I slid it from her still tight ass as I collapsed onto her back.

"Holy shit!" I breathed into her ear as I caught my breath. "That was fucking incredible!"

As I rolled off of her back, Elke moaned and whispered, "That was better than I ever could have imagined!"

"I'm glad you liked it," I told her as I leaned in to kiss her.

"Oh yeah!" she said as she kissed me. "Now I wanna see how it is when I'm not drunk!"

"I can't wait to see how my other fantasies come true!" she whispered as I wrapped my arm around her shoulder, and we drifted off to sleep.

12