A Significant Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acgolf
acgolf
7 Followers

I had never seen anything like this and I became concerned. I kissed her mouth softly. She began to stop shivering and her eyes returned to normal. She smiled at me and tears began to come down her cheeks. I got higher so that I could kiss away the tears and she reached out and pulled me down to her. I lay down to her side. Looking eye to eye we laid quietly that way for at least 15 minutes. She exclaimed, "That was the most amazing experience of my life. Thank you. I have never felt anything so intense"

I responded that indeed it had given me great pleasure to watch her have the experience. I did not let her know that it had scared me. She reached for my cock and began to stroke it with a slow rhythm. She sat up and bent down and she did it again, she kissed the head! It was my turn to explode. I had never cum so hard. I could feel each spurt start somewhere deep inside between my legs. Too many stimuli contributed to my explosion, not to mention that I had a steel hard erection for over an hour and a half at that point.

We resumed our eye to eye silent position again. I don't have any idea how long we stayed that way. I could see a clock on the night stand behind her and it was past time for her to be headed home. We got up and helped each other dress. We retrieved our bathing suits and after a breathtaking tongue-dancing kiss she left.

She called later that evening and we talked about our experience for over an hour. We each had the most loving and sexually satisfying experience of our lives. We promised each other may more. She thanked me for keeping my promise to let her save her virginity. She admitted that if I had gone further she would have been powerless to stop me. I let her know that I was in this relationship for the long haul and I was not going to jeopardize that for a one time event. I know we both slept well that night.

The next day and every day until we had to go to school, we did our best to repeat that first day in bed. We did not bother with our suits after that. She would arrive at the estate and go to the guest house get out of her clothes and return to the lounges by the pool. I would finish what ever I was doing before going to the guest house to remove my clothes too. We both felt natural being nude with each other. I would get an immediate erection as soon as I saw her with or without clothes so being without the clothes did not change my arousal. We would touch each other at will and enjoy the freedom the lack of clothing afforded. We were both constantly aroused. During her period she would wear a bikini bottom and nothing else. After a short swim we would retire to the guest house and make love for at least an hour before she would have to leave. I learned how to get her off repeatedly through sucking her nipples and or oral clit stimulation. I was able to come at least twice in the same time. We continued to go out to dinner and the theater (or something similar) at least once a week. One day it rained and we snuck up the back stairway to my bed room. I guess the possibility of getting caught was added stimulation enough that we both came even harder than that first day in the guest house.

Summer was coming to an end as it inevitably would. I had too much fun in my high school years and I was enrolled in a first rate all boys' preparatory school in New Hampshire for a "post graduate" senior year. No good college would have me otherwise. I continued with football and track; they did not have a wrestling team.

Nancy was to be a senior at an all girls' preparatory school in Massachusetts. This was as much a finishing school as it was a high school. She was learning how to be a lady as well as the academics. Little did they know how she had spent her summer. Ha, I must have been a bad influence. Her sports were field hockey and softball.

We were over 300 miles apart. We wrote to each other often. I wish I had saved some of those love letters. They became quite torrid. We became very anxious, not to mention horny, waiting for the Thanksgiving break and the opportunity that it would afford to be physically intimate again. What it came down to was that we would only have Friday to be alone with each other. The rest of the time there would be her or my family expecting us to be with them. Plans had to be made to be alone!

Thanks dad for the 14 room house! We had little trouble getting to my bed room without anyone being the wiser. Everyone thought we had gone out when in truth we had come in. Once in my room we slowly undressed each other petting and kissing the whole time. By the time we were nude the lightest touch was causing her to breathe heavily. Her breasts were flush and firmer than they normally were. Her nipples darkened and stood upward, the better to be kissed. Her pussy lips were blushing and her slit was dripping wet. Her intoxicating aroma was filling my nostrils. I had pre-cum being extruded from my cock head. When she caressed my cock and began to stroke me I came almost immediately. Damn, I wanted to last longer. I kissed and then sucked her nipples. I was quickly rewarded with Nancy's small but noticeable orgasm. After a short recuperation, we spent most of the day Friday bringing each other to multiple orgasms. Exhausted, we got dressed and snuck down the back stairs. I took her home with her virginity in tact. We both knew that we could not take much more of this intimacy without consummating our sexual desires.

After we got back to school her letters were frankly admitting that she was committed to giving her virginity to me. Her letters also contained a caution. She did not want to use any physical birth control. No diaphragm or prophylactics. Birth control pills were not yet available. So, we would be restricted to her most infertile days. Damn! We had talked about this before, but here it was in writing. Well, I loved her and everything about her. I had come this far and we certainly had been able to satisfy each other without intercourse, hadn't we? Nope, we were both climbing the walls wanting consummation of what we had been building. Our love had only gotten better at each step along the way. Things sexually had only gotten better. This too would turn out for the better.

Our next face to face touching would have to wait for Nancy to come to my school to be my date at the winter carnival in early December. This was a big deal at the school. The school had no idea how big a deal it was for me. Nancy was going to be here for almost two days. Two days of being very controlled and chaperoned every moment. We would manage to be in control of our passions while expressing them to each other somehow. She arrived at about 10:00 AM on Saturday. Two of the boy's dorms were turned over to the girls that came for the carnival. There were about 50 girls there for the dance on Saturday night. I took her to the dorm where she was assigned. She was back at my side in less than 30 minutes. Lunch was at noon so we just walked the campus and talked until then.

Lunch was soup and sandwiches. She was a stand out in this crowd as male and female heads turned as we entered the room. Having Nancy there made what would otherwise be a mundane meal special for me. I am sure that the other guys felt that their dates were special too. We sat with some of my football team mates and their dates. I introduced her to "Butch", my room mate, who was the fullback. The team's quarterback's date was to be Nancy's room mate. They seemed to be getting along well and that was helping to make Nancy feel more comfortable. I had known these guys for only a few months but did not know any of the other girls. The conversations were free flowing and friendly.

After lunch we wandered the campus looking at the ice sculptures that were in front of each dorm. It was cold and looking at ice sculptures did not help. We wound up in a small student lounge with hot chocolate. Between the chocolate and looking into her eyes, I was instantly warm again.

The dance was to start at about 7:00 after a dinner which was more formal than lunch; ties and jackets for the guys. At the dance it was "your best suit" for the guys. Nancy wore a dark blue dress with a bodice that allowed a view of the top of her breasts. I was hard for the entire dance. Nancy was selected from all of the young ladies present to be a member of the Carnival Queen's Court. This was a strong statement of her beauty. The Queen was Nancy's room mate and I am sure that the votes the Queen had received were as much a vote for the quarterback as it was for his date. I must acknowledge that I was very prejudiced. The dance was an opportunity to hold Nancy close and feel her warmth. We both confided that we were horny and turned on.

We, while dancing, made plans to fully consummate our sexual desires. In two weeks her school was having its Christmas dance. She knew that she would be in her least fertile period by then. Now it is really going to get better! I was to come to the town where her school was and stay in a motel nearby. We would attend the dance and she would try to get excused from her dorm to stay overnight with her parents and me after the dance. Oh shucks, her parents couldn't make it. Shucky darn! The chaperones were doing their job and nothing more exciting than her feeling my hard cock and me feeling her breasts and mound while we danced happened before she left on Sunday. The letters were smoking and getting hotter over the next two weeks.

I arrived at the motel that Nancy had arranged in her surname so as to divert suspicion should anyone from the school check. It was a small comfortable room with a king sized bed. There was a smallish bathroom with a conventional tub shower. A night stand on either side of the bed and a small desk with a side chair was all that would fit. Notice that I put the most important piece of the furniture first. I got there at about 9:00 AM Saturday, unpacked and made my way to Nancy's school arriving by 10:00 AM. I checked in and Nancy and her room mate, Joan, joined me in about 15 minutes. Joan was about Nancy's height and only slightly heavier. Joan was a lightly tanned strawberry blond whose breasts were probably a strong "C." Her date, Joe, was from her home town and also played football. We hit it off right away. The four of us walked around the school campus until lunch time.

You guessed it, soup and sandwiches. We sat with two other couples and the conversation was light as we got to know each other. The girls were on the field hockey team with Nancy and Joan. Nancy later told me that Joan and Jim had been together for the past year. Heavy on the "together." While the other couples were attractive, Nancy and I along with Joan and Jim were obviously closer as couples. Lots of hand holding and other light touchy feely. I had driven my car from home. Nancy and Joan got permission to go to town and a movie for the afternoon. The four of us, in my car, went downtown to the only movie theater. Don't ask, I don't know what the movie was. There was lots of making out and some heavy petting.

When the movie was over, we had to get back to the school for dinner. I had worn a tie and a casual jacket so I did not have to go back to the motel to change for dinner. It was the same eight for dinner as for lunch. After dinner I did have to go to the motel to change into my best suit.

When I arrived at the school and the dance, Jim was already there. We waited for the girls who had arranged for the four of us to sit together. It was worth the wait. Both girls were stunning. It was a study in contrasts. Nancy with her naturally tanned complexion and Joan very fair but lightly tanned. Nancy with her dark to black short hair and Joan with below the shoulder length strawberry blond hair. Nancy in an off white dress with a low cut bodice and Joan in a kelly-green dress with a low cut bodice. The tops of four breasts were clearly visible. I was immediately hard, and unless Joe was dead, so was he. There was not a lot of sitting though after the girls got there.

We danced a lot, exchanged partners for a few dances. There was lots of quiet conversation between Nancy and Joan. I found out later that Joan had reserved a motel room for Jim at a different motel. The two girls, who had been friends and room mates for three years, knew what they wanted and how to get it. If I did not know better I would have said that Jim and I had been set up. How can two so willing participants be set up? What a way to go. By the time the dance was over, I considered Jim and Joan as friends. Nancy and I were so turned on that we dared not touch each other intimately for fear of an orgasm right then and there. When we left to go to the motel it was cold outside and that helped us to regain some control.

After we arrived at the motel room, it took all the will power I could muster to make love to her rather than ravaging her as my hormones were screaming. I managed to undress her slowly, undress myself quickly and join her on the bed for the lovemaking that I had had plenty of time to plan. I tried to duplicate, as nearly as possible, our first exploration of each other at the guest house. I took my time and she was begging for relief. I had kissed her all over. I finally put my thumbs between her pussy lips and gave her clit a now familiar open mouth kiss. Nancy had an orgasm that was not quite the equal of that first time but a close second. When she was sufficiently recovered she brought on my first ejaculation of the night by stroking me with her hands and a well placed kiss on my cock.

We lay there together in the after glow trying to regain our strength. I began to repeat the same pattern as before, kissing her all over ending at her pussy. I wanted anticipation to add to the climax I wanted for her. I had spent more than my usual time with her magnificent breasts and nipples. I observed that she had a constant flow of her fluid from her pussy. I avoided her clit. Her intoxicating aroma was filling my nostrils. My pre-cum was being extruded from my cock head. Her slit was actually dripping wet. I rolled over on my back and invited her to get on top. With her knees on either side of my hips, she placed my cock head at the entrance of her vagina. Staring wide eyed into my eyes she descended slowly until I felt her hymen. Suddenly, she sat down burying me deep inside her. A short gasp, then a sigh, and she lay herself down on my chest. What an exquisite feeling as her vagina pulsed on my cock. I was doing my nine times tables to keep from cuming. She had become so enraptured that we got past her hymen with minimal discomfort for her. I had promised her that she would be in control and she was. She just kept whispering "Thank you," over and over.

We did not move for what seemed like five minutes. She began to move her mound against me and she had a spontaneous orgasm that caused me to go over the top and explode deep inside her. That caused her ongoing orgasm to intensify and her vagina to grip my cock like a velvet vise. As Nancy came down from her orgasm, her vagina released my now shrinking cock. As we separated, my cum began to leak out of her vagina and it was streaked with pink.

We lay side by side staring into each other's eyes. I said, "I love you" and she said, "I love you" and we were quiet for the next 15 minutes. I had achieved what I wanted for her and I had already cum twice myself. I rolled her to her back and began to trace her every contour with a light touch of one hand while propping myself up on my elbow. I continued to stare into her eyes. I leaned forward and began kissing her mouth softly building to her favorite open mouth breathtaking, tongue-dancing kiss. I continued my light touching. She responded by reaching for my cock and stroked me to a new erection.

She sat up and did to me what I had done to her. She kissed me all over and it was incredible. She even sucked my nipples, another first. I was steel hard again by the time she kissed my cock head. After having cum twice already, I did not explode, I just got harder if that was possible. I firmly grasped her upper arms and lay her down on her back. I moved over her and she spread her legs and took my cock in one hand and positioned it at her vagina. I entered her slowly not knowing if she would be too sore. I told her to let me know if she got uncomfortable. Her only sounds were sighs and low moans. Slowly at first, I entered her completely and withdrew so that only my cock head was in her. Slowly, I picked up the pace. As I pistoned in and out in measured strokes, I made a point of contacting her mound and hopefully stimulating her clitoris on each inward thrust. After about 10 minutes of this she began to flush with signs of an impending orgasm. I supported myself on one stiff arm; hand at her shoulder and firmly twisted each of her nipples with the fingers of my other hand. She exploded with a breathless scream which drove me over the top. My third load of the night. Wow, this just got better than better.

After about 15 minutes of bathing in the afterglow, I told her that I was very thirsty. She said that she was too. I suggested that I would put some clothes on and get some pop, New England for soda, from the machine that I had seen at the end of the hall. That was when I realized that we had been enjoying each other for almost three hours that night. It was 2:35 AM Sunday. I put on my pants and a shirt with no underwear. I made sure I had the key and the ice bucket. I went out into the hall and to the machines. I got us two bottles each and ice to keep it cold. When I got back Nancy was in the bathroom. I suggested that maybe a shower would feel good and she would feel more refreshed. She agreed and started the shower.

I asked if she would mind if I joined her. She pulled the curtain aside and spread her arms in a welcome. I went to her and gave her a firm hug. Once under the water she reached for the wash cloth. I took it from her and threw it in the sink. I lathered my hands and began to wash her all over from the neck down. As I ran out of soap I would re-lather my hands a pick up where I left off. Her skin was very sensitive to my touch and I began to smell her aromatic sex fluid. I held open her pussy lips and let the water run through. She could hardly stand still. She took the soap and said that it was her turn. Talk about not being able to stand still! When she reached my cock and balls it was virtually impossible for me to stand still. After we rinsed, I turned off the water and we toweled each other dry.

We went into the bed room and got on the bed sitting cross legged facing each other. I was drinking her beauty as we satisfied our thirst. Sitting this way I could clearly see her most private parts; her wondrous interior pussy lips and her vagina. If I wasn't hard before, I sure was now. However, we were both enjoying being able to be comfortably nude in front of each other. We talked about what had happened during the last three and a half hours. She said that it had exceeded her expectations and regretted not having done it during the summer. I told her that I did not think it would have been this good in the guest house. She needed to be very sure I was the one that she wanted to have her virginity. Without that, she would have never been able to give herself so absolutely. I told her that I felt both honored and felt a responsibility for her gift to me. I told her that I was happy that she was able to be in control when she lost her hymen. I expressed the desire to have her yet again tonight. I told her that I only knew one more position if she was up for it; doggie style. She wanted to know what that was. I described it and she rolled over on her knees and elbows.

I moved in behind her and spread her knees as wide as I could. I gently stroked her pussy from behind. I opened her pussy lips with my thumbs and licked her entire pussy slit for the first time. She moaned so I must have been doing something right. I removed my thumbs and caressed her inner thighs. She was dripping wet again. I rubbed my cock head through her slit wetting it thoroughly with her fluid. I felt my cock head enter her vagina. I hesitated for a second and then thrust all the way in one long stroke. I stopped there. She let out an almost breathless sigh. Nancy began to rock back and forth on her knees causing me to move in and out in about three inch strokes. I reached around her and with the fingers of my right hand I rubbed where her clit should be. I found it without much time passing. I reached around her other side and found the nipple of her left breast. Gently twisting the nipple and rubbing her clit I began to match her strokes against my cock. Now I was moving in and out at least five inches per stroke. Oh my, that felt good! In about 15 minutes she shivered and her vagina clinched my cock. Over the top I went one more time.

acgolf
acgolf
7 Followers