A Significant Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acgolf
acgolf
7 Followers

Her orgasm reached a new height as she felt my cum bathe her cervix. She collapsed her elbows and her shoulders were against the bed she was shivering and had her butt the air. She stayed there as my cock deflated and withdrew itself from her. I moved to her side and helped her lay down. We lay quietly for quite a while. Nancy rolled over on her side and her back was to my front. I later found out that this is called "spooning." It felt wonderful to fit together this way, with my semi hard cock against her butt and both hands occupied on her breasts. I was sure we were going to sleep.

Wrong! In about five minutes she reached between her legs and pulled my cock between her legs and firmly held it against her pussy. I began to work on both of her nipples. She began to moan and started rocking against my cock. Slowly but surely I was getting hard again. She turned toward me and pushed me onto my back. Nancy rose up and straddled my hips. She held my cock vertical and sat down on it in one smooth stroke. I told her that I might not cum again this night but she should satisfy herself. She rode me with her hands on my shoulders and breasts just out of reach of my mouth but not my hands. There is no better view known to man. I cupped them both and began a slow circular motion with her nipples rubbing on each of my palms. She was rocking in such a manner to keep her mound in constant contact with me just above my cock. Her moans were getting louder and louder. Even her neck and upper chest was blushing now. She was close and I pinched both nipples and hung on to them. She shuddered again and collapsed on my chest as I ejaculated for the last time that night. We fell asleep with her on top of me and me inside of her at least for the moment.

I woke up at about 6:00 AM as the sky was getting light. I gently moved her off of me. Nancy did not wake up. I set the alarm for noon, loosened the top sheet and got back into bed pulling the top sheet over us. Can you imagine two teens that were so completely satisfied? We were both athletic, but could hardly move. We slept until noon, the alarm woke us. We reluctantly got up, showered together, and dressed. I took her to lunch at a local restaurant. Guess who was there? Yup, Joan and Jim. They motioned us over and we ate with them. Neither couple was willing to possibly embarrass the other by talking about our respective nights. I was sure that the girls would be sharing experiences later tonight before they went to sleep. When we finished, I took Nancy back to school.

I was already looking forward to the Christmas Break in ten days. The break would be for a little over two weeks. What I knew for sure was that it had been a significant time that I would never forget. I was sure Nancy would always remember too.

acgolf
acgolf
7 Followers