A Slight Detour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh and Jeremy just looked at Katie as she started feeling up their friend and then they looked at Penny sitting in the car. Penny was pretty good looking too, and she did come with Katie, she must be interested in guys whether she was a virgin or not. They both started going back to the girls car.

“I’m not really sure we should be doing this,” Penny was saying as she opened the door as the guys were walking up, “we could get in some pretty big trouble, not to mention the three of you,” she finished as she climbed out of the car.

“Don’t worry, she’s not really a virgin, not technically anyway,” Katie shouted back, unlocking her lips from Jake’s long enough to shout for a second.

“Well no, I’m not really a virgin, I mean I’ve been with people before, even with a guy once, he might not have really done what he should have, but I’m not totally innocent,” Penny protested at Katie’s remarks. “But I still don’t think this is a good idea, we’ll all get in pretty big trouble if they find out,” she finished.

“How old are you anyway,” questioned Josh, still wondering about the age of consent in this backwoods place. He and Jeremy had reached the car where Penny was standing, and she looked good. She was about 5 foot 4, and couldn’t have been over a hundred pounds. The skin tight pullover shirt she was wearing wasn’t real thick, and they could see through it, she had a bra on, but her nipples were so large and rock hard that no bra could have concealed them. The best part though had to be the skirt she was wearing, it wasn’t real short, but it did show off her legs, and they were nice and tan, smooth looking as silk.

“Twenty, that’s not the point, you won’t get in trouble because of our age,” Penny said, as she looked over at Katie. Katie had her hand in the guys pants, and was making out like crazy with him, she looked like she was about to jump up on the car and straddle him. “It’s our fathers you should worry about, they’re really quite protective,” she continued as she looked at the two guys in front of her. They were both rather cute, she wouldn’t mind it if either of them kissed her like the guy kissing Katie.

“It’s just our fathers, you really shouldn’t,” Penny rambled on, looking at Katie who was now completely oblivious to anyone other than the guy on the car and herself. Katie was always that way, she was impulsive and rash, always getting the two of them in trouble. Penny remembered when Katie had first tried to get her laid, it would have been fun she thought, if her father hadn’t have found out.

Josh was watching Penny who was watching Jake and Katie, and he knew she was turned on, she looked like she wanted it just as much as her friend, and he surely didn’t want to disappoint her. Penny was twirling her hair with her left hand, while her right hand was running along her side. Maybe she was imagining what it felt like to have a man’s hand on your body, he didn’t know, but he surely wasn’t going to let her miss out on his if she’d let him.

Penny kept rattling on, something about her father and how it wasn’t a good idea, but Josh saw her nipples getting harder, and her breathing faster. Josh looked at Jeremy, and saw that he was excited to, though he was looking at Jake and the redhead. Penny too was looking at them. Josh turned to look and knew he was going to get laid tonight.

Katie had finally stopped kissing Jake and pulled his cock out of his pants. They couldn’t hear her from here, but she was saying something to Jake as she planted small little kissed on the head of his cock and smiled up at him. For his part, Jake was leaning back on the hood of the car and nodding.

“Just don’t tell anyone I didn’t warn you,” said Penny as she turned to Jeremy and Josh. They were both still watching Jake and Katie, amazed at this strange turn of events, and that the hot redhead was now giving Jake a blowjob on top of their car. Penny smiled at them as she grabbed their hands.

“Oh well, come on, I like to watch her too,” she said as she took each of them by the hand and walked towards Katie and Jake.

Katie had stopped talking to Jake and instead was busily stroking his cock with her mouth. Her short red hair was bobbing up and down with her head, so she looked like a bobble head doll as she sucked on Jake’s cock. Jake for his part was laid back on the hood, moaning, unbelieving that here on the first day of their trip he was already getting it. True he wasn’t getting laid, but it was close enough for him.

Katie’s hands weren’t being idle while she was blowing Jake, she was busy pulling off her short shorts, which wasn’t an easy thing to do, considering how tightly they hugged her ass.

“Here, let me help you,” offered Jeremy as the three of them reached Jake and Katie. He stepped up behind Katie and grabbing her shorts, pulled them down. She had on thong panties, red thong panties, and they weren’t very big. As he pulled down her shorts, Katie’s hands grabbed his and pulled one of them around to her front, leading him to her breasts, while his other hand pulled down her thong panties.

“Well, she never did like to wait to get laid,” said Penny as she took Josh’s hand and led him over to the other side of the car. “Do you think there’s enough room for us on the car too,” she asked him.

Josh couldn’t believe what was going on, ten minutes ago they had given up all hope of ever seeing these girls again, and now it looked as if they were going to get to fuck their brains out instead. He barely heard what the blonde said to him, vaguely aware that she was asking him if there was room on the car for them too. Josh looked inside and saw the sleeping bags piled up on the seat, intended as pillows for the journey. He opened up the door and grabbed one of the sleeping bags and taking the blondes hand, led her to a small open space next to the road.

Katie meanwhile was getting just what she wanted. She loved sucking on cock, and she had a nice big, juicy one in her mouth. Meanwhile her pussy was sopping wet and in need of a good fucking, and surprise, there was another guy here to help her with that problem. She’d led one of his hands onto her tits, and he’d taken the hint, squeezing and manipulating her just right, while his other hand had helped her to get naked. She had nothing on, but was going to need another cock soon.

Taking her mouth off of Jake’s cock, Katie turned to Jeremy, “Are you hard enough to fuck me,” she asked, seeing that while he’d managed to get her naked, he was still quite dressed, and she couldn’t even see his cock. Katie was vaguely aware that Penny had finally found her way out of the car and was over on the ground with the third guy. If she was lucky, she was finally going to completely lose her virginity.

“Well, I’m trying,” Jeremy managed to spit out, realizing that she was already expecting him to have stuck his cock in her, and she wasn’t really interested in waiting. He was still trying to get his pants undone, and remember if he had any condoms in his wallet.

“Well, if you can’t try any harder, you’ll just have to wait,” Katie said as she turned back to Jake and smiled at him. Jake was smiling back, his hard cock pointing straight up at the heavens, like a rocket on the launch pad. Katie climbed up on the car, grateful at least that they other guy had been able to take her shorts off for her. She slid up to Jake and kneeling above his cock, started to line her dripping wet pussy up with his cock.

“Wait a second,” Jake was saying as he was squirming around, at first it looked like he was trying to get out of his jeans. Katie realized that he was reaching for his wallet, maybe he had protection, she didn’t care, she just wanted cock, she was already on the pill, what with her father being a pharmacist and all. He managed to fish a condom out of his wallet and was quickly putting it on his cock. She waited just a second, glancing back and realizing that the other guy was still trying to get undressed.

Jake managed to get the condom on his cock, and with not a second to spare. The sex crazed redhead was grasping his rubber clad cock, and pushing him into her cunt. The head of his cock was slipping into her, and then realizing how wet she was, his whole cock slipped inside. Within a split second, she had buried herself upon his cock and she was smiling down upon him.

“Nice, I like a big hard cock that stretches my pussy till it’s full,” she was saying to Jake as she started to fuck him. Her pussy seemed to grasp and suck upon him with every stroke. It felt like she was both fucking him and giving him a handjob at the same time, that’s how tight she was. Wet, she was wet too, he’d never been in a girl with such a wet cunt, she didn’t seem to need any extra lubrication.

Katie was pounding her cunt up and down on Jake, and her breasts were bouncing back and forth over his chest. He leaned up and grabbed one, and started sucking on it.

“Oh yes, baby,” she moaned, “suck on my tits while you fuck my cunt,” she was insatiable. Jake started to pound her harder, she was driving him crazy. He could see Jeremy behind her, he was standing naked with his cock stiff and at attention, but Katie seemed oblivious to him. Jake couldn’t see Josh, and he turned his head to the right and there was the blond, with Josh standing behind her.

Josh had spread out the sleeping bag on the ground, and was about to pull Penny down on the ground, when he saw her staring as if in a trance. Penny was staring at Jake and Katie, and Josh looked too. Katie had just slid her pussy down on Jake’s cock, and was starting to fuck him. Penny was rubbing her own breasts while she stared at them. Josh didn’t want to miss out, so he slipped up behind her and pressed his body tightly against hers. She pushed back.

“I just like to watch her, she fucks people so good,” she was saying as she pressed her body against his and pulled his arms around her. Josh could take a hint, and he wrapped his arms around her and started to kiss her neck while softly caressing her breasts. Penny moaned as he kissed her, and her hands clasped his as they massaged her breasts.

Josh didn’t need anymore encouragement, whether Penny was a virgin or not, and whether she was afraid of her father finding out about her sexual life or not, she was definitely hot and bothered at the moment. Josh intended on taking care of both her and his needs.

Josh’s hands were cupping Penny’s breasts while he kissed her neck, she was very warm to the touch, and was pushing her ass back hard against his crotch. He squeezed her breasts enjoying both the firmness and youthfulness of the feeling they had. Penny was moaning, but her eyes seemed fixated on the car. Josh looked up at his friend and the redhead.

The redhead was in a frenzy, bucking up and down like a bronco gone wild. Josh could see Jake’s cock in a blur as it seemed to be sucked in and spit out by her pussy. Jake’s face was buried in her breasts, sucking upon one nipple and then the next. The redhead was screaming now, he moans having crescendoed, and turned into shouted commands.

“Fuck me harder you stud,” she shouted, “I want your cock to burst apart inside me,” she continued. Jake couldn’t believe what he was watching. He felt Penny take his hand off her left breast and slide it down. She had pulled her skirt off, it was pooled at her feet, and she was sliding Josh’s hand under her undies, straight to her pussy. Her pussy was very wet and swollen, obviously she loved to watch people fucking. Josh wasn’t about to disappoint her, and let his fingers glider over her wet sex.

Penny felt his hand stroking her sex, while she watched Katie fuck. She loved to watch Katie fuck, and Katie loved to fuck for Penny. It was a game they tried to play as often as possible. Penny pretended to be a shy virgin, and Katie a sex crazed maniac. In truth, they were both far from virgins, though nobody really knew it, maybe their dads, but none of the other townspeople. In the little town they lived in, it was the death of the family to have your girls be sluts. That’s what Penny and Katie were, sluts, if that was your definition of a sexually starved young lady.

They’d been friends forever it seemed, and they both had found out about sex at the same time, actually with the same man. He’d been a carefree drifter who appeared one day in town, offering to do odd jobs. He’d stopped in the pharmacy and talked with Katie’s dad, the pharmacist. Her dad had a few chores he’d needed done around the store and the house and so he’d offered to give him a couple of days work.

On about the third day, while the drifter had been working on some painting at her house, Katie and Penny had happened by. The drifter was cute, and was more than willing to show them the facts of life. They had spent the rest of the afternoon in the fields behind Katie’s house losing their cherries, and figuring out what sex was all about. They never saw the drifter again, Katie’s dad had come home late that evening and had some angry words with him, according to her mom. The drifter had disappeared, and the two girls had been forced to find other avenues on the way to their sexual liberation.

Most of the time, Penny and Katie messed around with each other. Not that they were lesbians, there just weren’t many guys in town their age that would come near them. Maybe it didn’t help that Penny’s dad was the local sheriff, but whatever it was, they had a hell of a time getting laid in Chastity County.

The locals weren’t much help, Penny thought as the boys hand on her pussy finally seemed to figure out the correct rhythm, and she felt a glowing starting between her legs.

“Oh,” she moaned, “that feels good, don’t stop,” she said as her right hand pulled up her shirt to let him touch her naked boobs. He was a quick study, she’d give him that, he had her bra unsnapped as soon as she’d pulled up her shirt. His hand pulled the bra off and cupped her breast, his fingers lightly pinching large, rock hard nipple.

“That feels good,” she whispered as she turned her head slightly towards him, never taking her eyes off of Katie fucking on top of the car. Her left hand reached around behind him and fumbled with pants, trying to find his zipper.

“Here, let me help,” he said as he pulled away a bit and somehow with one hand managed to undo his pants and drop them and his underwear to the ground. Penny was rewarded with a hard throbbing cock in her hand.

Josh was hard as a rock, as he rubbed the blonde’s pussy and clit. She was so wet and so hot, he would have sworn she couldn’t be a virgin. Her hand had found his cock, and was stroking it, and rubbing it against her panty clad ass. Josh knew it was only a matter of time before he’d have to stick it in her, and fuck her, whether she wanted to lay down, or she wanted to fuck standing up right there.

Penny knew he was getting too close to keep out of her pussy for much longer, but she didn’t want to lay down and take her eyes off of Katie and the other two kids. Katie was getting close to her first orgasm now, and her frenzied fucking was bouncing the car easily on the old, worn springs. It was also almost threatening to smash the kid lying underneath her. The other kid was still just standing in front of the car, watching the two of them fuck, while he stroked his cock. He didn’t seem to know what to do with himself.

Penny smiled, she knew that if nothing else, once Katie wore out the kid underneath her, she’d still be more than amply ready for another cock, or maybe even a pussy. Penny couldn’t stand it anymore, she wanted to suck on Katie’s tits while she was getting fucked. Penny reached back and grabbed the kids cock.

Josh was about ready to do something, anything to get his cock in the blonde, when she started walking forward and pulling him along like a dog on a leash. Josh’s cock was his leash.

Jeremy couldn’t believe their good fortune, here they were, not even one night gone on their trip, and they were getting laid. Ok, so maybe he wasn’t getting laid at the moment, but his friends were, and it had to be just a matter of time till something happened for him.

Jake looked like he was about to explode, if the redhead didn’t break him in her frenzied fucking first, and Josh was just about fucking the blonde even though she still had undies on. The blonde seemed fixated on Jake and the redhead, her eyes glazed over, she seemed only conscious enough to lead Josh on just enough to get his hands all over her body.

Jeremy was loving it, watching people fuck always turned him on, and he wasn’t going to be shy about it. He’d already pulled his cock out and was stroking it, waiting for a pussy to become available. He didn’t really care which one, just as long as it was wet and ready, he wouldn’t need much time inside to come, he’d be sure of that.

Penny walked up to the car, pulling Josh with her as she reached the hood. She stopped against the side and leaned forward, her head and Katie’s meeting in a kiss; a long, passionate, tongue twisting kiss. She dropped the cock she’d been holding and leaned forward, spreading her legs and arching her back, her ass naturally beckoning to Josh.

Josh couldn’t stand it anymore, the blond was starting to make out with the redhead, and she’d also presented her ass to him like a sign, come and get it. Josh pushed her undies to the side, her pussy was ripe and ready for the picking and he wasn’t going to wait. He sunk his cock deep inside of her, while reaching around to squeeze her breasts.

Finally thought Penny, as she felt his cock slide into her. She pushed her ass back against him as she thrust her tongue into Katie’s mouth. Katie’s eyes locked with Penny’s and they connected. They loved making out with each other while getting fucked. Unfortunately, living in Chastity didn’t allow for a lot of opportunity for the orgies they both loved. They’d only been able to fuck like this once before, but they had both gotten off so hard and so often, that they hadn’t thought of sex for almost two days afterwards.

Katie could feel her pussy start to shiver. It always started that way, a small tremor or shiver, a pause, where it just started to glow for awhile, and then a crescendoing build as it approached orgasm. Penny’s tongue in her mouth had been the final wave needed to reach orgasm. Katie loved Penny, and the two of them knew how to get each other off.

Jake was in heaven, he was getting his cock pounded, while at the same time watching two women make out. He’d never seen anything like this before. They were French kissing right above him. He looked to the right, and could see the blonde pressed up against the car, Josh behind her, his cock obviously buried in her pussy. Jake leaned over a bit and reached out, and was able to take the blondes’ nipple in his mouth. He lightly squeezed it with his lips, and heard her moan.

Jake felt his cock starting to get stiffer. It always did this right before he came, it got rock hard and then exploded. Having the blondes nipple in his mouth while fucking the redhead was too much stimuli for him, he was going to explode.

Penny was getting close, real close, it didn’t take her long to reach an orgasm, at least not the first. Katie and her were able to get each other off from start to finish in less that two minutes by themselves if they chose, and that was without any guys present. With a hard cock in her cunt, and Katie’s tongue in her mouth, Penny knew she wouldn’t last long. Then she felt a wet, warm mouth, and a tongue on her tit. She moaned, she couldn’t see whose mouth it was, but it could only be one person. She knew that the guy fucking Katie was sucking on her tits, and it was all she needed. She started to come.

Unlike most women, Penny’s orgasms lasted several minutes when the situation was right. Tonight it was right. The tongue on her left tit had been the final trigger, and she started. It started as if she had floated up out of her body, and was looking down upon herself, watching herself get fucked.