All Comments on 'A Welcome Surprise'

by aussie_101

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Supreme sexuality and tenderness

This is a very delicate and sensual experience. I think the writing was imaginatively conceived and expertly executed. I orgasmed at the same time as the principals of the story, the best compliment I can give

Wahoos1000Wahoos1000over 19 years ago
Amazing

Simply amazing. Very well written.

wishfulthinkingwishfulthinkingover 19 years ago
Keep it up!

Lots of love, WT

Alexis HainesAlexis Hainesabout 19 years ago
Oh, Those Slow Hands!

Sublimely written, lovingly built crescendo. A welcome surprise indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wow.

That was spectacular. Way more interesting than the rush to the finish that typifies many stories (and, for that matter, actual sex). I didn't know slow and tender could be so incredibly hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
So good

it was just like being involved. Beautiful writing, the words trickling over the heightened senses and stimulating perfectly. Good to read someone who appreciates the female form so much. The measurement really didn't need to be mentioned - it nearly threw me off. The passion is important and the mutual respect. I did rather like it. Thank you.

masked_authormasked_authoralmost 11 years ago
omfg

Omfg. Got me going and then some. Well crafted!

joedeboerjoedeboerabout 10 years ago
Very nice

After reading this, plus An Innocent Conversation, I am impressed. You have a lovely gift for conveying the thrill of sexual discovery. Plus, you are funny. Well done.

lsnid003lsnid003over 3 years ago
Wow!

This was well written, the storyline perfect, an out and out amazing story. I loved reading this! Now I have to find my husband and attack him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely incredible!!!!

After experiencing a similar exquisite interlude, I attempted to describe it and failed miserably. You somehow included every single detailed element and sensation. I applaud your skill with words, and hope that it was experience as well as imagination that fueled this delightful tale.

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 2 years ago

So descriptive! Your graphic description was exquisite! PURE JOY! What a journey!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The epitome of this genre. Exceptional!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraussie_101@aussie_101
May 28 2021: I've posted a sci-fi story! For the Love of an Android - have a read and let me know what you think. May 23 2021: for those who have been keen for more of Jamie and Brett's adventures, I have published a short follow-up. Check it out! Jan 27 2018: Fun Times and...