All Comments on 'Adam's Little Sister Ch. 03'

by BatsandGlamour

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot

this was so hot my pussy was nearly drooling

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
INCEST AT IT'S BEST

Finally some one who can write and make me hard almost from the start. I really love reading about incest and I kind of remember when I was young and was taken under an aunts wing so to speak. Back then, in the fiftys you didn't dare say anything about thngs like this or you'd be shipped of to a looney bin some where. Just keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
mhhm

This story made me more horny then I'd ever been...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
omg

Yes this is the hottest story ever

puncturepunctureover 11 years ago

Still doing nicely. Hope he doesn't have sex with Dad

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You HAVE to finish this story! It's great!

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I am hoping for a 3-way with Sis and Mom eating each other.

A first time with mother and daughter after both doing brother is always appealing. Thanks for your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very nicely written

I think you have to continue.. I almost wish I was Adam...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story!

Would love to see the natural progression of their lives!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more

i want more of this story really hot mother and sister what a lucky man

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Did not need Mom.

Making your Dad a cuckold is not a good thing to do, it is an asshole act by the Mom and the son. I doubt Dad deserved this. A cheating wife and an asshole son how can he ever look his parents in the eye again. Time to move out my boy.

Stick to the sister, end it with Mom, and use it to cement your relationship with Sue. Mom cannot say anything now.

The descriptive sex was great though.

Client8Client8over 2 years ago

'Nother hot chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

YES! Continue the story.

LeB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It is worth continuing along the story line, maybe sister can catch mom and son while he is deep in her ass...

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Wargamer's comment 3 yrs ago is inappropriate, and totally unnecessary, IMHO; if Dad is not taking care of business at home, it is only right for the Son to step in, rather than Mom going to find someone "outside" to have her needs fulfilled. No 'cuckoo's here, Dad does not know/is not participating/being forced to watch...plus, he is getting some somewhere else, you wait and see!

Emotional ties binding here, makes the love between Son, Sister, and Mom that much better...now, where could this go??😱😱😳😳

Five**5**Stars!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Your stories contain a great deal of imagination and you are an excellent story teller. Something not often found. In other words - you done good!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

WOW! The way you tell a story is incredible. Not only is it believable, but also makes me feel like I'm there watching everything unfold with your mother. I would have loved to have a night like that with my late mother. FIVE STARS!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent story telling sister and mom nice next would be all three I hope.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous