All Comments on 'Adventures of Sarah Ch. 07'

by teachgirl1980

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
typical nigger fantasy

in truth they would either be in jail or fucking dead ...no wonder this world is so fucked up its people writing shit like this about fucking niggers that stirs up racial tension...hope one day it spills over and the nigger who wrote this shit gets burned

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very hot yarn

Of course this is just fantasy! The story is as old as the oldest novel -- forbidden love.

Teachgirl: Let's have more. I would like to see these white bitches turned into black cock ho's. I want them to have have their black lovers' initials tattoo'ed on their upper backs and erotic skin art on their tits, ass, and back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Garbage!

What a racist piece of crap you've written, I hope your proud!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
teachgirl does it again

An interesting twist to this multi-chapter saga. The epic continues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great

Keep these stories comming. Cannot wait to read more.

LynnluvsLynnluvsalmost 17 years ago
Reading them all

I luv the way Sarah and Karen, have been begun to enjoy the sexual prowess of the three black men. And "NO" I'm not condoning rape. This IS ONLY FANTASY. But it is fantasy based in fact. Not the rape part but when you see the growing numbers of interracial couples (probably about 90% black man/white woman in my experience), it brings up a question: Here is this beautiful white woman who could have any white guy she wants yet she is on the arm of a black man who is no Denzel and probably has little money. Is it because that old myth about the black penis is so, so true?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
?????

Hey I love reading about white girls degrading themselves by having sex with black boys but come on! The whole stor started out good and then just became unreal even for story standards. They have just been violently raped and now they are their sluts. At least make them be blackmailed or something. By the way, there's no need to have to rape white girls, you just have to say they look good and they give it up. Anyways teach, you had pontential and then went off to left field with some unrealistic crap.

Falc570Falc570about 16 years ago
I love how upset people get ....

I love how your story brings out the true colors of your critics. They hate the theme of black man / white woman sex but continue to read these stories. LOL ! If it makes them feel better white men have in fact been raping black women for hundreds of years and sometimes right in front of black men during slavery and even after slavery. Does that make all you haters feel better. It's even funnier how the haters search the interacial section of Literotica and read stories of white women loving black men even though they hate the thought of it. LOL !

Again Teachgirl1980 I want to thank you for sharing your stories or your fantasy. Your stories are successful because you are drawing a lot of criticism, good and bad and that is the mark of a good writer to create controversy.

Teachgirl1980 please continue to write more great interacial stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

They raped the girls into line. Awesome.

mazzmemazzmeabout 11 years ago
Hmmm?

Quite an erotic tale, though it lacks a feel of realty at the end. Sarah's personality seemed to be more forceful to be so easily manipulated. Let's see where this story goes in the spirit of curiosity!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Holy shit!!!

...a gloriously naked female teacher and a naked female cheerleader... doesn't get much better than that!!!

YOMEYO

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

Why the racist "black cock slut" crap? It could have been a very good story without that.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

Why the racist "black cock slut" crap? It could have been a very good story without that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous