Adventures of Sarah Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You hurt him with that word, you hurt him deeply. He did not like what happened and he feels he hurt you also and he feels bad about that. Now, darling, I want you to go over there and apologize to him for using that word. You apologize however you feel is best. That will make you feel better and also you will help that poor boy get over his guilt. Do you think you can do that?" Hank said.

Hank felt her head move slightly and then she pulled out of his hug and stood up. Hank looked at her in her robe and he thought she was incredibly fucking cute. He watched her walk over and stand in front of Tyshawn. She bent over and put her hands on his knees and then dropped to her knees in front of him. Hank watched her spread his legs and scoot closer. He saw her soft white hands open up Tyshawn's pants and pull out his cock. It was soft and she dropped her head and kissed it gently. He saw the girl open her mouth and suck Tyshawn in. He saw her take his soft cock completely in her mouth and then slide slowly off. He saw that Tyshawn was starting to grow. He looked at the boy and he was staring at the girl, not believing what he was seeing and feeling.

Karen felt the black cock harden in her mouth. She could not process the fact that this same cock had raped her violently a couple of hours ago. She was simply trying her best to make this boy forgive her for calling him that horrible name. She knew it was bad as soon as it left her lips. She had heard her parents use it often but that was the first time she had said it. She knew as the cock separated her lips again that those same lips would never utter that word again. But for now she had a job to do and Karen Smith had plenty of experience to call on for this particular job.

Tyshawn looked down at the blonde cheerleader. He watched her take his hardening cock in her mouth and swallow it whole down to his pubes. He felt himself hit the back of her throat and slide right past. No girl had ever done this to him, this girl was special. His cock was completely hard and she continued to work her magic. He felt her tongue lap around the head and then run down the length of his shaft. Then she swallowed him again and he felt her lips meet his pubic hair. Tyshawn kicked his head back and enjoyed the fact that his entire cock was buried in the cute cheerleader. He closed his eyes and relaxed.

Jesse was now rock hard and stroking his cock through his pants. He watched the cheerleader take Tyshawn deep and he had never seen anything so hot. He felt like he was going to cum just watching so he pulled his hand away. He looked over at Hank and met his eyes.

Hank saw Jesse look at him and he could see desperation in the boy's eyes. Hank looked back at the teacher and she looked back at him. Hank reached out his hand and she walked into him, putting her little white hand into his. Hank pulled her onto his lap. She opened her legs and straddled him, her hands on his broad shoulders. Hank pulled the towel and took it slowly off her body. He saw her tits for the first time. They were not as large as the girl's but still beautiful. They stood up nice and proud and were just about a handful which is just about all you needed. He saw her little nipples poking out and he took one of them in his fingers. He squeezed lightly and looked into her eyes. He saw her eyes roll back a little and her head bobble. He smiled, he had this one too. This was working out just fine. He pulled her head to his shoulder and whispered in her ear.

"Darling, I need you to go over there and help poor Jesse. He has been a good boy and he needs a reward. Do you think you can help him?" Hank whispered and tweaked her nipple again.

Hank felt her twitch and heard a soft, deep moan come out of her that sounded a lot like "Yes".

Sarah pulled away from the janitor and she felt him release her nipple. Her breast bounced slightly as he let go. She got up and walked over to Jesse, her towel staying with the janitor. Jesse watched the teacher get up and start towards him. He sat up and ripped his hard cock out of his pants. He had watched this white bitch walk into class this morning and now she was going to fuck him. He had never been more excited in his life. He watched her approach him and then spread her legs and move over him. He saw her slick pussy open up over his cock. She reached down and grabbed him and lined him up with her opening. Jesse leaned back and felt her warm pussy touch him. He fought hard not to cum right then.

Sarah felt the hard black cock touch the inside of her pussy. She felt her juices coating it as she rubbed it gently across her lips. She lined it up and slowly lowered herself. She felt it pop into her tight pussy and she gasped. She continued to lower herself slowly and felt the cock opening her up. She felt her lips adjust quickly to the girth and the small jolt of pain was quickly replaced by pleasure as she slid her body down.

Jesse could not believe how tight and hot she was. He felt like he was sliding into an oven. He had laid his dick into many girls but none of them had ever felt this soft and warm. He felt her legs touch his and then settle onto his lap. She was sitting on him and he was completely buried in her. He was in heaven. He looked in her eyes and he saw they were not really focused on him. She seemed to be in a sort of trance. He laughed to himself, a black cock trance. He saw her tits in front of his face and he reached out and took one in his hand. It felt firm but yet very soft and the nipple was like a little rock. He ran him thumb across it and he felt her body twitch.

Hank watched the teacher sit on Jesse's cock and watched the cute girl swallow Tyshawn. He smiled and leaned back on the couch. His plan had worked to perfection. He had a couple of black cock sluts on his hands and his mind was racing with all of the possibilities laid out before him. Not only were these two hooked on black cock but they were hot. Holy shit, a teacher and a cheerleader, he could not have done better if he had tried. Yes, this was going to be fun. Hank saw the teacher now bouncing violently on Jesse as he held a nipple in each hand. He turned and saw the cute blonde cheerleader bobbing quickly on Tyshawn, his entire length on display as she licked the head and then quickly disappearing down her throat. Hank closed his eyes and settled back into the soft couch.

12