All Comments on 'Alien Impulses'

by Farmerboy

Sort by:
  • 231 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's a...

smashing tale - thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
just wonderful

i've never read a story here, that is as good as this - you must follow up.

your tenderness in sex is to be admired - i agree it would be good to fuck all day - i love all the sex you described esp. with the first 3 girls and Gemma - wish you spent more time describing their breasts, and hers

DomdomainDomdomainover 7 years ago
Great piece of work!

Astounding effort!! Hope to see more but I'll definitely look for the who book and sequel.

chifighterchifighterover 7 years ago
great job

Good storyline great storytelling hot sex keep it up your are doing a top job and I wait the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Can't wait to see more of this story

Great story

Hope you finish it soon so we all know the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic

Absolutely the best story I've had the pleasure to read. I read it straight thru to this non ending. Masterfully written in Great detail. I truly look forward to the completion of this fabulous piece of work.

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic

What a great piece of writing, had me glued to it. Please please finish the story, wherever it goes, love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Space opera at it's Finest!

Please finish the story. We all need your visions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
DEAR GOD PLEASE DON'T STOP WRITING

THIS IS THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ PLEASE DO NOT STOP I NEED TO KNOW HOW THIS ENDS THERE IS SO MUCH HERE IM BEGGING YOU

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This is the best thing ever!!!

Kept me hooked, absolutely loved it!! I almost cried when got to the end, didn't realize I had read it all :( buuut the n reading through the comments I stumble onto yours and , having checked your​ account, I was THRILLED to see this message "I have finished 'Alien Impulses' and it is now available on Amazon and Smashwords with the title 'Voyage', by C Paul Lockman. The sequel is entitled 'Clarion', and is also available.

Drop me a line at cplockman@gmail.com

Thanks for reading!"

Need I say where I'm going now?? Thank you so much!!!

LadyNova

donner60donner60over 6 years ago
Awesome

Hey Farmerboy...please continue. An excellent story with a wealth of possibilities..Thanks for a great start..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Any update?

Any chance this story will ever be finished? It's great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Draft my ass!!

This story should be in the Kindle book store!!! That's good I think it is.

E2010E2010over 6 years ago
Thank you and Feedback

You motivated me to write a first comment here, as a pale retribution for your work.

I'm not a literature specialist, just a common reader, but loved your story that unfold into a Novel.

I imagine you wrote it along several months, under different inspirational drivers and motivations: sometimes more descriptive and rich of details, some other times more fluid to show the following plot. Regardless of the style, my feel is that you made a great and pleasurable work; grammar checking and spelling also contribute to pleasure of reading - a recent point that a remember eligible to be revised would be the proper context of word hangEr, that here (airport, spaceport, etc) should be hangAr - but that was a minor; as an overall, your writing and creative thinking is very fluid and fun (good humor too) to follow.

I also believe you didn't originally imagine (when you decided to write it) to have all these milieus on earth and other worlds, but you also deserve congratulations to keep most elements tight and coherent along the overall plot. This attention to details is quite enjoyable, thank you.

I would love to see continuation of this novel, and I know how demanding the act of writing can be. Being just a reader here, I would like to address certain points that might help you to continue with such work of art and entertainment:

- You have already created the long main plot, but there are several side stories that could be explored meanwhile.

- Continuation could maintain the same novel or novella styles, or it could be presented and cycle short stories, rotating among these milieus plots from this first novel.

- Secondary Character stories could be another way to continue the story, or further develop that part of the overall plot.

In this case, maybe you could even plot a flowchart-like with time-line kind of graph, concatenating these stories; in the future, as you publish other stories, sharing such plot could help us and specially a more recent reader to understand the cross-relationship among stories.

- As Earth history does not affect causality on other worlds, more developed and far away, a future side stories could explore possible alternative realities for Earth, with eventual feedback sent to Earth thru subspace channel to Phoenix and Hal.

- Other points of view - plotted in time-continuous, or jumping time (same trick used in TV series):

.. Military (initially RAF and then other Nations),

.. Gemma (and other future earth girls),

.. Falik (and other alien girls),

.. Earth-Environment, Scientist-related views (Earth and Aliens plots)

Thank you again for all and I / we look forward to read your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story , ir would be nice to see part 2 of this story

What can we say GREAT

JDDRIVERJDDRIVERover 6 years ago

I really enjoyed this. Please continue the story line.

TLB1981TLB1981over 6 years ago

please finish I would like know how it ended.

TheKingofHearts5TheKingofHearts5about 6 years ago
Following

Your story is so great that in remembering it almost 10 years after I first read it. I firmly believe you could make a living out of writing your stories, but you'd need to take after Tefler and release them in chapters, create a Patreon.com account and release each new chapter over there first before releasing to general public on here. I hope to see more new content from you soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Story

Are there more chapters???? PLEASE!!!!! Loved the story and the writing was superb. Very engaging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well done

Well written, well paced and I was hooked. Hope you finish it off.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 5 years ago
Poor SCIENCE fiction

Once upon a time, there was science fiction and there was fantasy. The space race fostered greater interest in sci-fi, but it leveled out after man reached the moon. A marketing move to sell sci-fi and fantasy as one genre made some classic SF writers rich. Andre Norton comes to mind. George R. R. Martin was writing hard SF 25 years ago. Those of you who consider this good sci-fi, I recommend you not read Bear, Benford, Niven, etc. You probably won’t comprehend it.

I wasn’t much bothered by spelling errors because of repeated inconsistencies and contradictions of speed and distances. This came to a head on page 19 when “a gentle push accelerated the ship to 1% of C (incorrectly notated as 1C instead of .01C) in one minute.” Since this would require acceleration of over 5000 G’s; I realized that the author does not know/has not researched enough science relevant to space travel to figure out how to dump organic waste to vacuum!

There may be slaves, serfs, or a proletariat class in space in the future, but socialism won’t get us there. The technology necessary will require levels of exceptionalism that can only come from free thought and competition. Competiton is the way of life, from the weeds in your garden to predators and prey. The best socialism can offer is a simmering mass of mediocrity.

Young, hip, black Englishman (with no name) goes to space and fucks hundreds(?), yet eventually falls in love with the 4th woman he has sex with, who just HAPPENS to be of the same minority skin color. Now that’s not very open minded and inclusive, is it? Had the story continued in that direction and become public knowlege, it might have been perceived as discrimination and reduced his popularity.

Our hero has been biologically enhanced giving him superhuman sexual prowess. He can fuck for hours, come a dozen times by the gallon, and has literally millions (if not BILLIONS) of women eager to fuck him. He expressed unease with gay/bi sex, yet with relative equanimity he has mutual anal sex with Xathan in the threesome with Jasira. I’m not buying it. If you are, I have a deal for you on a bridge.

I might have continued reading, but I skipped to the comments to find the story continued in a second volume on Amazon. Reviews of it suggest the story still is a cliffhanger, so I’m out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very fine

story, from one end to the other. Except it requires a sequel - it simply cannot end at the nascent spaceport. What a phenom start you have accomplished. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Story left hanging

I normally check the comments to see that a story isn’t left hanging before reading it but the 40pages tricked me into assuming this was a whole story. Incase anyone checks comments like I do for this reason I will just state here this story isn’t finished and likely won’t ever be considering it’s been so long since this was released .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Nice story I hope you finish it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not a bad story, science is simplistic.

A space elevator is attached to a satellite in geosynchronous orbit. For Earth that height is 23,000 miles. So you wouldn't get into an elevator and travel from orbit to the planets surface in a few minutes or even hours.

If you were going 200 mph, it would take 115 hours or 4.8 days in the elevator. You would need food, water, bathrooms, beds, etc, for however many people were in the elevator.

rds3rds3about 4 years ago

https://www.amazon.com/Voyage-Pauls-Travels-Paul-Lockman-ebook/dp/B005HIT2OA

In case you want to finish reading this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is fantastic is all I can say. VERY WELL WRITTEN!!!

Off to read more?

Thanks again

chucklesfeeneychucklesfeeneyover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story greatly.. A pity it does not seem to continue.

CheeachaserCheeachaserover 2 years ago

Moar?

This is feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it and want more...less characters, less details...more literotica next time.

nighthawk22204nighthawk222046 months ago

I think I love it. I have just perused a few pages and love the clearly written language and punctuation as well as the story theme. I think I have read this before, but I intend to read it again this week. Thanks very much for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFarmerboy@Farmerboy
42-yr old, married writer, teacher and musician, living in California, but grew up in England. Married to an amazing wife. I have finished 'Alien Impulses' and it is now available on Amazon and Smashwords with the title 'Voyage', by C Paul Lockman. The sequel is entitled 'Cla...